Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R K BasuYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do?
I am 19 years old. I have many black-heads on my forehead and on cheeks too. What should I do to get rid from these black-heads and the blackheads spots?
My skins are pealing from my foot and palm along with irritation and heat. what is the cause? Please help me.
How can I use desonide lotion and luliconazole cream for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis. I am confused if I can use desonide lotion on the scalp. And also guide regarding the luliconazole cream's applications. Can it be used on the scalp as well?
I'm 24 years old male. I'm have skin fungus white patches in ring form in my body. I have already consulted regarding this however this skin infection not yet cured. Please help me to cure this infection.
What is psoriasis? What are symptoms of it? What are the problems he get? What are the precaution could take?
I am a 26 year old female. I have a black birthmark on my face. Do I need a surgery to remove it or can it be done with any other treatment. Thanks.
Hello mam, I am chinmayee. I am 23 years old. I am working in night thats why I got dark circle. I want how to get rid of dark circle quickly. Because it makes me uglier.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from grey hair problem I have tried many things to turn my hair black now I become helpless so sir can you confirm me is there any permanent solution for it.
I have melasma like hyperpigmentation on cheeks due to acne what will be the deficiency is it iron, vitamins or calcium deficiency how to diagnose this problem body is weak too.
I'm a 25 yr old male and 3 yrs back I got an accident, and I got stitched in my nose and now i got scar in that place. How can I get recover from this scar. Suggest me a solutions pls.
I have heavy dandruff. What should I do. I have appeared to a doctor and he prescribed me a shampoo named "salisia kt" but it was of no use. Please give me right prescription.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.