Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.K. Arora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.K. AroraYour feedback matters!
I am 17 yr girl having hypo thyroid t3 is 1.06, t4 is 7.6, tsh is 6.03 (present, suffering with thyroid since 8 yrs my height is 5.4ft my weight is 75kg can I grow taller my mom height 5.7 ft my dad height is 5.11. I want to grow tall.
For past few weeks I'm feeling palpitations and bit fast heart beats, dull pain sometimes to the left or right part of the chest, restlessness and sleep-break, today measured BP as 135/80 Am I having panic attacks or hyperventilation?
Hello, I am 50 years old male taking etizola plus 10 but facing acute sleep disturbances. Sleeping for only 2 to 3 hours. Please help so that I can sleep properly.
Research the nutritional significance of almond meal. If you plan on using almond meal consistently in your kitchen, it is a good idea to learn about the health benefits and nutritional significance of almond meal. Many people jump on the bandwagon of a fad diet without thoroughly understanding the purpose of a particular diet or a particular food product. Individuals who do this may be missing out on the basic elements of a specific diet and may end up doing nothing positive for their overall health.
- Almond meal is a great substitute for wheat flour because it doesn't have as many carbohydrates and it doesn't contain any gluten.
Find recipes that use almond meal. If you want to cook with almond meal you will need to find recipes that use almond meal effectively.
- Many gluten free cookbooks or raw food diet cookbooks feature almond meal predominantly because it does not contain gluten and is made entirely out of whole almonds, an approved food on the raw food diet.
- Recipe books can provide you with amazing suggestions for making the most out of your almond meal, and you will find that almond meal is an incredibly versatile food product.
Prepare your own almond meal. Individuals who want to ensure that theirs is extraordinarily fresh and wholesome can use a mill or a food processor to make their own almond meal. Because almond meal is simply made of almonds that are ground into a fine powder, anyone can create his or her own almond meal.
- Simply fill a food processor or flour mill with whole, unsalted almonds. Pulverize the almonds until they have been reduced to a superfine powder.
- If you have issues with the pulverized almonds clumping into a buttery consistency, try adding ½ cup of sugar for every 2 cups of almonds. The added sugar will absorb some of the moisture.
- Grinding your almonds in a coffee grinder will also result in a powdery consistency rather than an oily, buttery consistency.
Buy almond meal from a health food store. If you don't want to take the time to create your own almond meal, you can find fresh and wholesome almond meal at your local health food store.
- Because almond meal is made from whole almonds, it has a relatively short shelf life when not kept in the refrigerator. It is important to carefully evaluate the date on which the almond meal was made to ensure that you are buying the freshest product.
- Almond meal purchased from a store can be kept in a refrigerator for several weeks.
Use almond meal as a flour substitute. Some individuals have found success using almond meal as a flour substitute. However, almond meal does not have the same chemical properties as wheat flour.
- In order to get the same results when cooking with almond meal, the meal generally must be combined with other flour substitutes in a mixture. Common substitutes include potato flour and rice flour with the addition of xanthan gum. Xanthan gum is a sticky substance that replaces the gluten found in wheat flours.
- Keeping almond meal on hand will ensure that you are prepared to make a gluten-free baked item at a moment's notice.
Use almond meal as a staple in a raw food diet. Almond meal is very popular as a food item in the raw food diet. This diet strives to eliminate processed foods in favor of whole, raw foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.