Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R K AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. R K Aggarwal provides answers that are inspiring. Respected Dr. Your answer about gallbladder stones is very helpful for me and my brother as we also suffer gallbladder stones thx for advice.
Dr. R K Aggarwal provides answers that are well-reasoned and practical. Can you suggest some homeo medicine...also do you think it cud be a thyroid problem
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R K Aggarwal to be professional and helped me improve my health. Thnx plz share d name of medicine
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R K Aggarwal to be well-reasoned, thorough, very helpful, practical and caring. thanks sir
Dr. R K Aggarwal provides answers that are helped me improve my health. i have gall stone plz
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R K Aggarwal to be thorough. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R K Aggarwal to be very helpful. Thanks
My sister is 28 years old and had been diagnosed with stones in Gallbladder. Is it possible to remove the stones through oral medication or surgery? Which is best option, kindly advice, thank you.
I am suffering from gallbladder stones, portal cavernosa and my stomach bloats regularly and suffering from constipation.my age 42 years
- If we have good life style and proper diet (food) then we should not be getting diseases.
- People come and say that we have good life style and eat very good and healthy but still we are suffering from many diseases why?
- The answer is it can’t be true there must be something wrong in our diet and life style which is making us unhealthy.
- Many people come who have gained weight,fat belly and say that they are healthy, don’t have any problem; isn’t gained weight is problem and could cause many disease?
These are main causes of increase in weight of people,
• No passage of motion
• Eating more than our digestive system can digest
Hello sir I have 7.9 mm size stone in the lower part approx 1.8 cm above the UVJ. Would it possible to remove it without operation.
My father age 58 years is having stone in kidney about size 9 mm .earlier it was 5 mm then after few months report it was 4 mm and now the size has increased to 9 mm .what can be the solution please tell .stone is in left side.
From Monday night I am having this problem though kidney stone in lower pole is been many years. But this is coming out hence paining. But I have decided to get it operate and take all of them out. The doctor is asking me to drink lots of water but after drinking it's paining more what should I do.
Sir, I have a gall stone of 11 mm & multiple is there. I am using Homeopathic medicine from three months still not reduced. Kindly help me.
I am 19 years old. I am suffering from Kidney stone & the stone size is 6.8 mm in right renal pelvis. The another stone found in lower calyx of right kidney which size is 3.1 mm. So what can I do? I hope you will give me good advice.
I have kidney stone and fatty lever and blood allerjee. Mainly how can I treatment kidney stone so that the stone donor appear in usg. Will help homeopathy or ayurvedic treatment solve it without operation?
Is papaya one of your favorite fruit?
If yes , then I must say you have a good taste. Papaya has many vital nutrients and it is best to be served for breakfast.
Papaya tastes delicious and is healthy as well. This fruit is a package of minerals, calcium, potassium, fiber, flavonoids and carotenoids. It helps in improving cardiovascular health and guards you from colon cancer.
Yes, it is safe to eat papaya during pregnancy, as long as it is ripe.
A well ripened papaya is rich in vitamins C and E. It is also a good source of fiber and folic acid.
Papaya helps to prevent and control constipation and heartburn.
For these reasons, many experts recommend that pregnant women eat moderate amounts of ripe papaya.
Some women make a tonic by blending portions of ripe papaya with milk and honey. This mixture is considered a rich source of nutrients for pregnant and nursing mums.
The Risks of Eating Papaya in Pregnancy
Papaya is indeed good for health and wellness. This is true for normal conditions but pregnancy is an exception. Eating papaya can cause miscarriage or abortion hence it is not regarded as a good option for consuming in pregnancy.
Mango, pineapple, jack fruit and bananas are also avoided by some,
yet they too have excellent nutritional value and no known negative pregnancy-related consequences.
Choosing the right foods, eating a balanced diet, and gaining a moderate amount of weight are all factors that can help your pregnancy go as smoothly as possible.
If you’re still unsure about whether to eat papaya, talk to your Doctor.
LIke Papaya, Mango is a juicy
- Tropical fruit that many babies (at least 9 months old) enjoy.
- The health benefits of papaya in baby food include supply of numerous vitamins and minerals, aids in digestion, kills intestinal worms, strengthens the immune system and acts as a natural laxative.
- Papaya is one of the best fruits that can be given to your child for his or her better health. The fruit contains numerous health benefits which come from the vitamins, minerals and the active biochemicals.
- Each baby is different as far as their development goes, so you only want to use this as a guide.
- There’s no reason to rush your baby into any foods they’re not ready for, as they’ll be ready for it all in due time. You’ll probably find that papaya is not the first fruit you end up giving them, as other staples like apples and bananas will likely have found their way to the head of the line.
- But the soft texture of papaya definitely adds to its digestibility and many babies will enjoy the taste.
- Papaya contains antioxidants and a good amount of fiber to keep your baby healthy and regular. Overall we weren’t able to find anything that says that papaya should be avoided, or that it contains things that are harmful for your baby.
- Just to be sure you wouldn’t want to give them a large amount of it at one time,
- but that’s the same with most first time foods.
Found 6 mm kidney stone before 6 weeks and am taking more fluids ,less salt and protein. Took scan again today and no change in size. Please suggest how to reduce.
Hi, Gallbladder is not well thick wall. Multiple echo reflective calculi are seen inside the gallbladder.
This might not be surprising, but it’s still a fun fact; Watermelon is more than 91 percent water.
Anyone looking to lose weight could be helped by upping their water intake. Studies have found that when participants drink water before a meal, they lose weight faster than those who did not drink water . Extra H2O helps us eat less by making us feel full, and it may also boost metabolism.
प्रोटीन के फायदे ( Benefits of Protein) – जानें क्या कहते है ” डॉ आर के अग्रवाल “
Despite popular belief that watermelon is made up of only water and sugar, Watermelon is actually considered a nutrient dense food, a food that provides a high amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for a low amount of calories.
This means that eating watermelon with you on a hot summer day is a tasty way to help you stay hydrated and avoid dehydration (However, it’s not a substitute for drinking plenty of fresh water).
Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet.
Healthy diet not just important but is a necessity
Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily diet and you will reap amazing benefits that range from improving cardiovascular health to nourishing your eyes and revving up your immune system!
The citrulline in watermelon has been shown to reduce the accumulation of fat in our fat cells.
Citrulline is an amino acid which converts into arginine with help from the kidneys. When our bodies absorb citrulline it can take the step of converting into arginine if so required.