Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R K AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Almost daily from last 2 years I am feeling really sad and depressed. Many times bad negative thoughts about my family members come in my mind although I don't want them. In some part of day and feel worthlessness aimlessness lack of interest in anything low concentration and most worst thing is high mental restlessness and mental stress during sad periods. I cried alone many times family members are not understanding my problem and in some part of day I feel exited but this happens very less. I'm in class 12 presently and hardly few months are left for boards and I stand nowhere presently although my past academics are excellent before I had these problems what to do. I want fast solution. please help.
My mother is 65 years old n she is having constipation n head ache also having gastric trouble pls suggest any medicine. Thanks.
I have mild pain on my back side of my head from 3 months, my heart beats is fast after hearing loud noise, my head is also can't bare loud noise music, I m feeling very cold specially in my head and feet, I m also feeling nausea like some time, I also feeling very tired all the time.
How to get tid of spots due to acne? Peeling did not help me. Can you suggest some other way? I had many medicines including isotroin 10 and 20 but after leaving them the situation bounced back.
I am a non vegetarian my height is 5.4 feet and my weight is 65 kg suggest me what should I do to shed my weight?
Hi I want to know about pregnancy. when can it occur. I am newly married I don't knw much abt it. After hw many days of periods is sex safe. Can pregnancy occur during periods.
I really have a chapped lips, I have tried many products but they dsnt work please suggest me something.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth