Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R K Aggarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R K AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male and have a headache from last 3 month. I am using headache relief cream but it not cure. please what shell I do?
My father is 80 Yrs Old and suffered from Heart Attack in Year 1992 after that he was quite Well.In the mean time he stopped all his medicines of Heart which wer given. But last year he suffered fro Chickengunia after that he was given some vitamin Tablets & syrup to recover now since last one month he feels breathless in the night or during evening time. He gone under medical checkup last month. Reports of those check-ups is are attached herewith. My request is that can any Doctor explain this report in simple way that what is the actual problem and how it can be cured. He is having constant constipation problem also. Is this because of medicines which he is taking now for heart Problem. Pls. Explain and help me in caring him. Regards.
I am getting pain below to chest. If I cough also getting pain if I sit or sleep also getting pain. What could be the reason is it because of gastric or infection? To whom I should contact for this.
How many condoms should one use while having sex to avoid any complications like pregnancy, Aids, etc. Etc.
I am 24 year old. I have acidity problem. When I eating food than after in 5 to 10 mint I suffering to go to toilet. please solv my this problem.
Main gutkha khata tha mere muh mein mirch kafi lg rhi hai 1 hfte se doctor please suggest me some medicine.
Have a mango everyday for the following health benefits.
1) For Clear Skin - Eating mangoes helps in clearing clogged pores and reducing acne or other impurities. It helps the skin glow when used externally (application of pulp).
2) For Improved Sex Performance - Mangoes have aphrodisiac quality. They are a rich source of vitamin E and other hormone balancing minerals. They help in improving your libido as well as sexual performance.
3) For Cholesterol Control - Mangoes have appreciable levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C which together help in lowering serum cholesterol levels (bad cholesterol). It also known to help in losing weight.
4) For Eye Health - Vitamin A is most crucial for your eye health and a good eye sight. A single big ripe mango ensures a fourth of needed daily value of vitamin A.
5) To Alkalize Your Body - The tartaric acid, malic acid as well as citric acid found in the fruit help in maintaining the alkali reserve of the body.
6) To Boosts Immunity - Having good amount of this fruit in the season equips you for the entire year. Armed with a high levels of vitamin C and vitamin A as well as battery of carotenoids, mangoes are the best fruit for immunity building.
7) For Diabetes Check - Mangoes have a relatively low glycemic index (41- 60) compared to other sweet fruits, therefore it is relatively safe for diabetics to consume it. Also, mango leaves extract is know to normalize blood insulin levels.
8) Improves Digestion - The high fiber content of mangoes helps in digestion as well as elimination of waste. It contains enzymes for breaking down protein, which boosts digestion too.
9) To Protect From Heat Stroke - 'Aam Panna, raw mango pulped and made into a sweet/sour drink, is know to help the body cool down. It helps against beating the heat and fights dehydration.
10) Prevents Cancer - The rich antioxidant compounds and enzymatic properties of mango, safeguards against leukemia, colon, breast, as well as prostate cancers.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Over the last couple of decades, there has been a steady increase in the number of sex-related issues. While there are a variety of reasons attributed to it including more exposure to sex through media forums, the changing lifestyle of people is said to be a bigger reason.
With people connected to their work all through the day and multitasking on the rise, work is never complete. Even when retiring for the night, there are always things running about what next to do. In cases where both couples are working, there is no match of timings either. That being the case, sex has taken a backseat - almost the last seat.
In addition, the altered Indian lifestyle also has led to greater exposure to sex leading to increased cases of abuse (family/friends circle), past unpleasant experiences, relationship failures, etc. All these have changed the equations in relationships. More and more couples are worried about a number of sexual issues, including:
- Loss of desire
- Anxiety about sex
- Erectile dysfunction
- Orgasmic disorder
- Premature or delayed ejaculation
- Conflicting sexual desires
- Past sexual abuse or assault
- Image issues
Sex therapy is on the rise, and 90% of the therapy consists of getting the couples to have a frank, open discussion. As much as it is a private topic, the problem can only be solved when an open discussion happens - both with the doctor and with the partner.
Whether it is past abuse or erectile dysfunction, the first step is to acknowledge the problem and discuss about it. If you are not able to confide in your partner or a good friend, it is advisable to seek a therapist. It is wise to pick a therapist who comes through referral. Some things to keep in mind are:
- Be open - Like any other counseling, sex therapy also involves a frank discussion with complete confidence in the person. The therapist will understand your concerns about anxiety or problem and help you how to communicate your desires and needs with your partner.
- It does not end with one discussion - Starting to work with a sex therapist is just the first step. It might take a while (a few months) to completely resolve the issue and identify the solution.
- Involve your partner - Though it is advisable to start talking alone with the therapist, after a couple of sessions, the partner may also be called in also to see if there is something that needs to be worked upon.
Sex therapy can definitely help to resolve the above noted issues and improve sex life, which is very essential for a healthy body and relationship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!