Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R. GeraYour feedback matters!
As I am suffering with b. P. Diabetic and from 8 months I am suffering with creatinine of 1. 6 to 1. 7 continuously. As I am consulted nephrologist, he gave me medicines and I am using it since 8 months please give me advice.
I am 18 years old when I kiss my gf any time down my penis I got a powerful pain so plzzz gave me some suggestion.
I always have a headache and cure for some time when medicine taken but again starts in some period of time. Please suggest what can be done always headache is not a good sign according to me.
I find my mouth dry, cold deep inside, grip less with my fist and backache, when wake up in the morning.
My mother is paralised in right side at 01january 2015 at 8 pm. We are taking treatment continue till today. But we could not got recover setisfactory. Her right is not working and right leg is not working complitly beside this her right feet is swaling. Her treatment is tab. Complamina daily 3 times, ecosprin-75 daily 1, iron daily 1, multivitamins daily 1. After suggest what I can do/treatment.
I am 40 years old diabetic patient and also I am a science teacher, my last fbbs is 109 mg/dl, PPbs is 153 mg/dl, HbA1c is 5.6 mg/dl, Uric acid is 7.0 mg/dl, SGOT is 50 mg/dl, SGPT is 45 mg/dl, creatinine level is 1.4 mg/dl, whole abdomen sonography is ok, kub is ok, Blood pressure is150/80mg/dl, what is the position my health now if anything serious Dan tell me and please say how to control it? Can I eat vegetables like lady's finger and cabbage? I take tablet furic20 for uric acid, is it good for to lower uric acid level? Is Rose petal good for blood pressure?
Iam 22 old male iam suffering late night sleep I will try go to bed sleep in 9 p. M but not sleep and anxiety pains in chest (not inner). And some times inner heart pain this is danger problem or causal problem please tell me know (History gas problem. Please tell me emergency problem or not? And natural tips for sleep and anxiety.
I am 23 year old and male person and have migraine for last couple of year. I have taken medicine for pain relif and several medicine which control the migraine pain but I haven't got relief. What should I do now ?
I am having severe throat infection. I had consulted ENT specialist. He prescribed me to have claribid 500 mg twice (after breakfast and dinner) and levoday 500 after lunch. I am feeling better with reduced throat pain. Problem is I am having bitter taste for all day long and feeling weakness. What should I take for this which will not have bad effect on infection. Can I have saunf for removing bitter taste. And what to take for removing weakness?
I have a short time ejaculation problem I tried stop and start technique but won't work I tried some medicine of baba ramdev nd some medicine from a chemist I don't remember the name. please suggest me some medicine so that my problem is solve please provide the name of the medicine.
I have been suffering from the problem of gas since last 3 years. I met to many doctors but could not get permanent solution. Please advise me.
If a person have sugar before breakfast 182, and after breakfast its 209. And a person is suffering it first time than she can control diabetes without medicine by exercising regularly and avoid sugar and drinking karela and neem juice daily.
‘Head lice’ are insects that feed on the blood of your scalp. This condition usually affects children and is moderately contagious. Contrary to popular belief, head lice does not occur due to poor personal hygiene.
The symptoms of head lice are:
1. Presence of lice on scalp: Lice are small insects that are usually hard to spot. But their infestation can be felt because you experience intense itching on the scalp.
2. Itching: There will be intense itching on the scalp and the neck. This itching occurs due to the saliva secretion by the lice that the skin is allergic to. Usually, the itching starts after 3 to 6 weeks of infestation.
3. Lice eggs: The lice eggs stick to the shafts of the hair. They are very hard to spot as they are small and well camouflaged.
What can be the reasons behind their infestation
This condition is contagious; apart from direct contact with the scalp of an infected person, this condition can also spread if you happen to share the below mentioned items with an infected person:
6. Accessories for the hair
The treatments for hair lice are:
1. Over- the counter (OTC) products: OTC products are made from ‘pyrethrin’, a compound extracted from the ‘chrysanthemum’ flower. ‘Pyrethrin’ works as an insecticidal compound and it is advised to use these medications only after washing your hair with a shampoo. Vinegar may also be used to loosen the nits from the hair shafts.
2. Prescription medications: Certain medications can also be prescribed by the doctor, such as benzyl alcohol and lindane.
Certain home remedies for head lice include:
1. Essential oils: Apply oils such as Anise oil or tea tree on the scalp; these oils act as toxins for the lice.
2. Wet combing: This is a method wherein the wet hair is combed using a fine toothed comb to remove the nits and the lice. Repeat the procedure for 3-4 days every week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.