Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Gera
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. GeraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough about last few years, suggest me some medicine and precautions to get rid from this problem. Thank you in advance.
I was operated for angioplasty on 2-12-15.60% stenosis in lf. circumflex. Treatment given is. disprin-150 mg, prasovas-10 mg, prolomet-12.5 mg, atorlip- 40 mg. In addition to glycomet gp1 bd for diabetes. Pl. Guide me for course of treatment and exercise to be done.
I have fungal infection around my private part from 1 month and now I also got on my neck, I have taken Grisovin PF and used clobeta GM cream, but they were totally useless. What should I do now?
I have doing sitting jobs. I have gain weight approximate 22 kg in last 2 months. And also suffering from headache, diabetes .so please consults as soon as possible.
Im thalassemia patient. Im using desferal therapy. Now, im married. My husband is normal. If im pregnancy, may I using desferal therapy in trimester first?
If someone has pcod than what are the problems a women can suffer form? And if she had pcod then she can be pregnant or not?
I am 62 year old diabetic patient, please give me proper diet chart and care to improve my kidney health, recent test result :- Sugar fasting: 261, Urea (Serum) 30 and Creatinine (Serum) 1.1.
My grandma is suffering from High BP. Her age is 80 years. And often she is getting heart pain. Recent range of BP is 234/100. So how to control BP at this age?
Now a days I. Feeling to have sex every time. But I am not married. Due to which I feel to have masturbation everyday. Same times if I try to control I won't get sleep. Is that related to any Harmon problem?
I have stammering problem. When I talk with someone, I say very fast because of which I always have to repeat it once again. I have this problem from 5 years. I took a course of 9 months at a speech therapist 2 years ago and the problem become little bit less. But now it has increased. What to do for slowing down the speed & get rid of stammering ?
I am suffering from fundul gastritis. I hav to take daily a antacids in empty stomach. What should I do to get completely cured from the disease.
Drug addiction is a major problem in today's world and kids in their teens are big victims of drug abuse. Your kid may get addicted to hard drugs due to several reasons or just for the sake of being cool. This should be a major concern for you and you are the only person who can help your kid overcome addiction.
Here are a few measures that can help your kid overcome drug addiction:
- In order to put your kid on the right path, the most important thing is to show them love and concern. You should keep your anger, fear and grief aside and approach them. Tell them why you are scared or angry. Proper love and affection are required to bring your kids back to the normal track.
- Try to find their strengths and weakness. Your child should be complemented for any good thing that he or she does. You should observe them properly and try to perceive their current nature and mental state.
- You should talk to them and must not scold, shout or threaten them. You must also listen to them properly and try not to react in any way. Talk to them about your concerns and see whether they are cooperating with you.
- It is important to get your kid involved in some activity, which will let them mix with a different group of peers and can at as a positive remedy. You have to make them feel good about themselves. Try to find ways so that your kids will get into some positive, productive activity such as engaging them in a sport or enrolling them in hobby classes.
- You should fix an appointment with a psychiatrist who deals with drug abuse situations. You must explain to your kids that there is an obvious reason behind their addiction and it must be solved for their own good.
- You should also connect with the school guidance people. They have seen many cases like your child’s and know about the situation well. You can enroll your kids in a substance abuse program which is connected with his school.
- You must tell your kids that what they are doing is risky and illegal and as parents, you want to help them.
- Find an expert therapist specializing in teen substance abuse and make your kids have weekly appointments with him. A good therapist knows the best ways to guide your kids to the right path.
Drug addiction in kids is a common syndrome these days. If your kid is into hard drugs, you need to do your best to save him and help him overcome the addiction. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist5.
A sexless marriage is one where the couple does not get to have intercourse. This can happen due to many reasons including lack of interest in sex, lack of libido or sexual drive, lack of arousal, erectile dysfunction, vaginal issues like pain and dryness as well as premature ejaculation and various others. In a marriage or any long term relationship, sex is like a glue that holds the couple together and gives them an intimate basis to understand, support and respect each other through thick and thin. So it is important to fix this problem of a sexless marriage where the relationship has fallen prey to complete lack of sex or has not been consummated at all. Here are a few ways to do so.
Honesty: Getting an honest opinion from your partner regarding the utter lack of sex or non-consummated status of your relationship can actually make a world of difference. Stick to an honest approach yourself and tell your partner everything there is to know. That can goad your partner into sharing the truth, too. In such a case, trust comes into play and respect also enters the relationship.
Physical Ailments: If there are physical ailments like penile and erectile dysfunctions, premature ejaculation and other vaginal disorders, then this must first all be discussed by the couple. It is important for both parties to admit and become aware of the presence of a problem before visiting a doctor or a sexologist together so as to find out the cause and treatment for the condition.
Share Experiences: In many cases, the stress of past sexual trauma or handling the performance with a new love interest can lead to problems as far as sex goes. So, in such cases it is important for both partners to invest time in getting to know each other outside the bedroom and having a good time with each other without bringing sex into the picture. With this, one can slowly forge a connection on the basis of which, sex will also naturally follow. Cultivating hobbies, making mutual friends, visiting places and other such activities can help a couple bond better.
Find out Each Other's Preferences: A major part of intimacy comes from being able to openly discuss each other's sexual preferences in terms of likes, dislikes, toys, pornography viewing and other such things. So it is important to open up and be open so as to facilitate greater pleasure and culmination of the act.
Learn your way around each other with trust, honesty and respect in order to create a relationship where a caring touch is rendered even to the most intimate acts.