Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R.G.DhingraYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am having slight pain near to right ear and right hand finger bows for last 3/4 days. Some days I used to sit and do my homework upto 1/2 o clock night. And now I feel too much tiredness during the day time. I am 25 years old. Is it because of lack of exercise or low blood pressure? What should I do?
I am feeling like having something clumps like thing in the tips of the fingers. Something feeling like pinching or or its painful. Is these are the symptoms of corns?
Helo I am not feeling well. Sore throat, body pain, fever, unusual feeling during urination like heaviness in lower abdomen, little pain during intercourse, and sometimes mild pain on sides and back.
Dear sir/madam, main 34yrs old male hu, abhikuch dino se mumbai rah raha humain kafi saalo se body pain ka sikar hu, abhi kuch dino se kuch jeyada hi taklif hu rahi hai, subah jab nid se uthta hu tu us waqt kafi jeyada back pain body pain ser bhari rahta hai. Main ne kafi doctor se salah liya Dr. Blood test kar wate hai. Magar blood me unhe kuch bhi nahi milta, tu please kuch upaye bataye taki mujhe is taklif se chutkara mile, please plz plz.
My wife is 26 year old and having regular problem with body ache and back ache is regular 4 day from a week and low blood pressure. She had normal sugar level. She get emotional in very short time. Kindly give us any type of solution.
I am a 29 years old man and feeling sometimes pain in my left side the portion between my hip and rib bone. Not in stomach but in exactly at left hand knee level. Can you solve my problem.
I am a 21 year old guy. I am a student. I had pretty good immunity some months back. I didn't get ill easily. Just once in a season or less. But since these past two months, I got fever and body ache (couple of times cold also) three times. I admit that I hadn't been eating a healthy diet in these two months compared to my past. And I can literally feel that my body is now vulnerable with these daily health problems. The point is that whenever my body is going to get fever, I get to know it two days earlier, reason being that I feel soreness in my body. Complete body starts aching. And this phenomena is almost 90% correct. So, is there a way that I can do something, like eating, doing, sleeping properly or something? So that I can keep these things away before hand (two days earlier). I would be grateful to you.
For last 1 year I doing training in hotel, and in the middle of it I find my whole body paining any thing, and I cannot sleep at night, tell me what should I do?
I have severe headache all time I feel like my body is paining I am pregnant too this is a normal habit of pregnancy or something another?
I am 21 years old. I have been suffering from hamstring injury. I have been given some pain killer tablets. But that are not working. Kindly tell me which medicines to take. How many days will it take to recover?
I am Suffering From Severe Fever 4 Last Three Days and Having Bad Throat Also. My Body Is Badly Aching As well.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.