Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. R. D YadavYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of congestive heart failure? And what are the necessary foods a heart patient should take? And what food shouldn't take? Please let me know. Thank you.
I am 40 years old. I am suffering with discomfort in heart, short of breathing and fear in some times. I have contacted 3 no. Of cardiologists, they tested with ecg but there is no problem regarding cardiac. In oct'14 I am suffered with short of breathing and palpitation and joined in apollo they have admitted for 1 days and do the tests like ecg, chest x-ray, blood tests like. They are also declared there is no problem and you are suffering with stress, anxiety and lack of proper vitamin diet. Recently I consulted a doctor, he is md in psychiatrist he saw all the previous tests and a small interview with me and he decided that I am suffering with anxiety disorder and he prescribed medicines of lonazep 0.5, nexito 10 & wincobal forte. But with these medicines I am facing some sexual problems in my daily life. Please help me. Is it really anxiety disorder or not?
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
I am 23 year old and I have a chest problem like on my chest point have a little bit big size as compare a normal one And when I am wearing a t-shirt I m feeling very sad and uncomfortable.
My Name is A. Girish Kumar. My mom is suffering with chest pain since long time. According to that I consulted the doctors in hospitals like Narayan Hrudayalaya, Jayadeva. As doctors said that, the problem is not related to heart, It's related to nervous, then I visited to Nimhans.
My mother's age is 66. But she has been suffering from joint pain on her left leg. She finds hard to walk. She has also been suffering from hypertension & acidity. please suggest . Whether any protein or calcium supplement is required?
Sir/madam, (a) on what frequency should I go for tests reg blood sugar, bp and lipid profile. (b) I am presently taking medicines since last six months for blood sugar, bp and lipid profile namely: eritel 40 @ 1 tab daily, stamlo 5 @ 1tab daily clavix @ I tab daily triglimisave 2hs @ 1 tab daily roseday-f 10 @ 1 tab daily vogli-m 0.2 @ 2 tab daily should I continue this further or go for a test, please suggest/advice. My present weight is 86 kg and height is 5 feet 4 inches. I jog on tread mill daily for 15/20 minutes in morning.
I have persistent numbness in both hand and feet since 5 days. I have done my full body checkup. All report is normal. Bp is 140/90. Dr. prescribe me trineurosol hp inj. Afer taking 3 inh no improvement is seen. What should I do.
I am 27 yr boy I had a heart attack on 6th sep 2015. Now I'm at home. After pet scan report my 10% damage infraction. I do smoking before attack. Now I quit. I am facing insomnia fatigue headache scared at night. I want to ask am I safe or not I changed my lifestyle diet taking medicine on time then why these symptoms happen. Plz suggest me. How long it will take to recover.
I have a silent pain in my chest in dis recent 4 months well I smoke but is it bcz of dis I don know please help me.
IN My LIPID test -total cholesterol is 225, LDL 145, non HDL 176.8, Renal test BUN/SR. Creatinine ratio 8.81, Liver test serum globulin 2.15, serum albumin/globulin ratio 2.16.what to do to correct it.
My bp is always on the low side, 90/60 or alike! And my doctor says that it is normal and due to the baby weight and high flow of blood in the body, but the swelling scares me! though, my last delivery was a normal one!
I'm 27 years taking serpina from himalayas for high bp after taking it my bp came to normal level from 150/100 to 120/80. Can I continue it lifelong or any other side effects are there. I'm going to marry soon.
Some time I get pain in left side of chest and stomach. Mostly it's happens when I have my food n do heavy work or simply sit in any posture . Can it have some internal problems ?
I am 53 years old and feel weakness and restlessness most of the time. I got my lipid profile done 5-6 days back. Total cholesterol was 244 and Triglycerides were 453. My cholesterol level is high for the last 3 years. I took ayurvedic medicines for 3 months in 2014. The cholesterol level falls down but didn't come within normal limits. My BP remains around 130/90. What medicine should I take.
My heart beat faster suddenly many times in a day since two months. Something happens every time in my heart like little pain, itching, etc. Please suggest. What to do ? Whom to consult ? allopathy or Homeopathy or Ayurveda ? Please help.
Do you get monday blues? here is another reason to dislike mondays even more. A research suggests that a whopping 20% more people die of heart attacks on mondays as compared to other weekdays. Maybe a combination of activity filled weekends along with the stress of going back to work.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!