Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R ChaudhuryYour feedback matters!
How to stop oil coming on face yoc can suggest me any home remedies or any facewash and currently I am using acnofight.
I have dark circle and pimples in may face please gave me solution of this problem and medicine names.
Hello doctor, I used to damn fair in colour but I am loosing the colour as I'm getting lean my question is I'll I get my complexion back after getting my weight back and there also sun burn in my face by applying aloevera gel I'll it go away? thank you in advance.
I got lot of sunburns this summer my face and hands totally looks black and my inner side is still fair tell my how can I make my face and hands to look fair again and I have tried all that aloe gel, potato,cucumber, a paste of turmeric gram flour and milk but still there is no change please help me.
I am 54 years I have black scars on my both cheeks and neck. Also my figures frequently get cracked with severe pain because of the same I cannot use soap on hand while in get increased Kindly advise me.
I am suffering from painless anal fissure from last ten days, stools smoothly pass from anus but the fissure is there. What should I do to get relieve from fissure. Please advise.
This Natural Recipe Will Make Your Facial Hair Disappear Forever!
Women from the East are using this natural recipe for many centuries. There’s no person on the earth that is not getting nervous when facial hair is in question. Most common problem is with appearance of hair above the lips. If you had the same problem, you probably tried to remove this hair with wax. We will show you much effective and natural solution that is helping to many women on the East.
This amazing mixture removes hair and is calming your skin too. It makes your skin healthy and glowing. The ingredients are full with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Even if there are people who don’t pay attention on the skin health, they should! Everything that is coming in contact with our skin is getting absorbed directly into our blood, which is making the skin biggest organ of our body.
-1 tbsp oatmeal paste
-2 tbsps of honey
-2 tbsps of lemon juice
Simply, mix everything together and apply them on the affected area. Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes, and after that wash the face with warm water. Apply face cream and you are done. Repeat this process two or three times in a week, and after one month your facial hair will be gone.
The acids of lemon juice can be irritating, but there are a lot of skin benefits from them. This wonderful juice diminishes age spots and scars, heals acne, exfoliates the skin, lightens and brightens the skin, removes wrinkles, tones and moisturizes oily skin.
Honey contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds that are reducing appearances of scars, and boost tissue regeneration. It can also help with removing of wrinkles and acne. Honey restores lost hydration to the deepest layers of skin that was overexposed to sun.
Oatmeal paste soothes itchy, irritated, and dry skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds called avenanthramides
Hi doc. My brother has blackness in forehead since 4-5 yrs. He is not much fair complexed. Is it sun tan? Please suggest a remedy for it. Thankyou.
Hello doctor I am 28 old unmarried male and I am suffer from beard dandruff last 5 years I am using shampoo sometimes its gone but not permanently if I am not taking bath at any reason its make too much dandruff on my skull and look radish and on face also radish and white. So please give me permanently solution what I take precaution and fruits and other.
Sir I have taken the the following medicines for skin disorder ie Erithriomyzin tab, Topinate gel and Tenovate ointment .skin itching, skin rash etc disappeared during treatment for nearly one year. Once stopped above medicines again started and itching ,red rash appeared. Now I have switched over to ayurvedic treatment, Doctor advised to to take the following -Tiktkadi kasyam with Vilwadi tab twice per day, also Panchanimhadi tab 2 nos twice per day. Neem leaves bathing after applying Nimbadi chooranam with buttermilk, pl suggest shall I take both english medicines and ayurveda medicines, pl guide. Thank you.
Hi I have had white pigmentation on my back for at least a year now. Today afternoon onwards the same has become rough, bigger and dry. I experience no itching or discomfort.
I am a 23 years old female and I have dark complexed skin. My skin is too much sensitive for sun and it was allergic too! I was not dark complexed by birth. It may be due to highly sensitiveskin for sun. Now I want my natural complexion that I had by birth! What should I do?
Hi I am 21 years old. And I have a very black dark cycles under my eyes. Please give a best natural advice to reduce my dark circles forever.
With the advancement of technologies, comes a fee and that is pollution. Car fumes and smoke from industrial factories combined with the UV rays of the sun is more harmful than can be imagined. The most affected area is the skin.
The skin's primary purpose is to act as a protector, providing a barrier against toxic chemicals and radiation. According to dermatologists, the problems of uneven skin tone and darkened complexion is due to the pollution in the environment. It accelerates ageing. Skin cancer, connective tissues disease, halogen acne and chemical depigmentation are some of the skin problems.
Pollution affects skin
When pollution comes into direct contact with the skin, the polluted particles begins to infiltrate the deeper epidermis layers. This infiltration causes the skin to become inflamed and dehydrated. A cellular-level reaction also takes place which makes the skin lose its firmness and elasticity. Pollution breaks down the collagen present in the skin which makes the skin impaired from further functioning as a barrier. The formation of wrinkles, lines and loss in the volume are the typical signs of the skin being affected. Acne and dermatitis are also signs found in the earlier stage of skin problems due to pollution.
If an individual wants to examine the texture of the skin, then a full facial assessment can be done. The examination should deal thoroughly with the formation and patterns of the lines and wrinkles. One must note if the ageing of the skin is in parity with the ageing of the person. Sometimes the skin problems may be associated with hyperpigmentation and to check if the lines extend till the neck. Along with the face, the hands should also be examined because these two are the main areas that remain exposed mostly with a chance of getting affected by environmental pollutants.
Three ways of managing the skin problems
- Sunscreen: The most common way to keep your skin guarded against the radiation and pollutants is to use sunscreen. It inhibits the harmful effects of UV rays on the skin. It acts as a physical barrier protecting the skin from coming into contact with the ultraviolet radiation. Dermatologists recommend SPF 50 for complete protection. It is to be noted that the SPF is not combined with foundations or moisturisers and it tends to become less active.
- Cleansing: At the end of the day, it is always advisable to cleanse the face thoroughly to remove the invisible toxins that gather on the skin over the day. Cleansing, as well as exfoliation is an excellent remedy to improve your skin texture. Products containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) is recommended to be used as they chemically exfoliate the skin and help in the development of new skin cells.
- Antioxidants: After coming into contact with the skin, pollution forms free radicals or molecules that destruct the skin by breaking the collagen. To prevent the skin destruction from happening, antioxidants are to be used. They are the nutrient that helps in neutralising the free radicals and diminishes the risk of skin damage. It helps the skin to repair itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 18 years old girl I have blemishes , dark spot and acne on my face .so what should I do .please recommend me any oriflame facewash which will suit me .my skin is little bit oil and I want to become so please suggest me anything.
Everyone dreams of a flawless and glowing skin. Having a good skin is a great asset and boosts a person’s confidence and self-esteem. Today’s cosmetic industry is flooded with skin care products all claiming to give you a flawless youthful and glowing skin. Many of them can cause a hole in your pocket.
Well, costly is not always the solution when it comes to skin care. What is more important is adopting a good skin care regime combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. Moreover, chemicals in over the counter skin care products can sometimes disturb the delicate pH balance of the skin, so one should exercise caution while choosing skin care products.
There are plenty of safe and natural options available to make your skin shine naturally. Let’s look at a few of them:
- Water remains on the top of the ‘to do list’ when it comes to skin care. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for a glowing skin.
- Known as a beauty vitamin, regular use of vitamin C aids in achieving a flawless complexion.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser and damp cotton every day before washing and apply a light moisturizer. Follow this routine regularly for best results.
- Essential oils are needed in minuscule quantities but have a big impact on skin health. You can mix 2 to 3 drops of oils in your regular moisturizer and apply for that natural sheen.
- Include almonds, seeds, avocados, dark green vegetables for vitamin E rich diet. Use of Vitamin E oil on skin also shows amazing benefits.
- Sipping Green tea is believed to be great in achieving a flawless skin.
- Regular consumption of Juice of carrot, beetroot and tomato are believed to be a wonder drink to a glowing skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables and enjoy the natural pinkish glow on you.
- Steam/ sauna baths can help open skin pores and eliminate impurities revealing a clean fresh skin.
- Avoid exposure to sun as much as possible. Always wear a sunscreen when outdoors.
- Yoga offers many postures and breathing exercises for attaining a naturally glowing skin. Practice Yoga daily for best results.
- Aloe Vera is a miracle for skin. It softens, brightens and clears the skin. Drink Aloe Vera juice or apply gel on the face for amazing results.
- Limit intake of sugar, salt and processed foods and follow a healthy well balanced diet to preserve skin texture.
- Too many spicy and fried foods can cause clogged pores and might lead to an acne prone skin.
- Last, but not the least; avoid use of harsh chemicals on skin. It’s best to go the natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.