Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R C Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R C SharmaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor I am suffering from ed 1 year onwards my age is32 and I am using viagra tabs 100 mg. I attend to all tests but every thing is normal. I am not diabetic. But why erection is difficult to me. Wat is the problem. Wat is the cure.
Why it is important for heart patient to relax
Stress is almost inevitable in our times! however do you know that it is not the external stress that triggers that ruins us, it always our reaction to these inputs that pull us down.
If you are stressed, your body works up more adrenaline. Adrenaline in fact is the foremost heart stressor. A very easy way out is to channel it out through exercising, yoga or meditation - whichever suits your lifestyle.
However, it you have excessive stress, never live with it. Find innovative ways of ridding yourself of any kind of worry or tension. Talk to a friend, a counsellor or your partner - destress before it gets to your heart.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
At night times I go 4 and 5 times to toilet. My sugar level is normal. What is the reason and solution?
I'm suffering from masturbate I'm wasting my sperm in daily lyf. So I need it stop it immediately im getting week by doing these. So Dr. gve me some solution to stop dis thing. Waiting for your reply.
I have got oral thrush. Due to which tongue becomes slightly whitish with hairy projections. What medicines should I have to take? My digestion is clear. Probably it becomes after taking medicines to cure typhoid which I occurred about 3 months ago. But I am not sure about it I have noticed it about one month ago.
Mujhe ringworm 6 months se hai. Mai Hh zole cream use kiya tha jisse ringworm chala gaya tha but 3 month se fir se ho gaya hai ab mai luliclin use ker rha hu lekin bahut fayda nhi h. koi medicine bataye please.
I have some fever for some days. And also I have a little stomach pain also. My body temperature is increasing day by day. What will I do?
I am 26 years old. I am masturbating since last 10 years. I think I have a problem of premature ejaculation because I got ejaculation within seconds while masturbating. please tell me is it premature ejaculation?
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. The vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, onions, garlic and broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruit which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be had half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking fast allows a lot of air to go in the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many vegetable and fruit.
- Do not fill air in the stomach. Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw, smoking causes the air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as Sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally then it is alright but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.