Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.C RenjhenYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old I have a scar on the chin for about 4 months what can I do I am using candiderma now.
Dear sir I am Prashant and my age is 26 sir actually my skin is so oily so please sujjest me what I am doing now because it's looking so bad. So please tell me what I do.
I have black scars on my face may be due to sunburn and I am also the patient of asthma. I had tried many creams but effect was none. What should I do?
I am a boy and I am 15 years old and I have oily face and dark and red spots on my face So what should I do.
I have been using many brands facewash thats ehy some chemical mis reacted my face and marks arose in my face.
How to get rid of dark circles? I take 7 hours sleep but then also I have dark circles. What should I do?
Mera face jayda tar red rahta hai ya fir jab mai jayda laugh karta hu larta hu toh mera face aur red ho jaata hai. Kindly suggest me some idea to overcome from this problem.
I have a cist on my left hand above my palm which I got operated and checked in the past but has appeared again. It did not give me trouble ever before but now I want to get rid of it. Please suggest medicine?
My face is getting darken day by day. I want some instructions to take care of my face. To look bright.
I have done a chemical peeling to my face to get rid of pores. But it resulted in black spots on my nose and cheek. How to get rid of these and how to be fairer?
My face becomes too much oily very soon. Lot of pimples are there on my face. Actually the thing is my hairs become too oily. So, can you suggest some medicine or stuff.
My lips cracking since last two yrs. Even I cant smile bcoz lips start bleeding And my bmi is 18.50.
I have got multiple cuts my hand with blade because of my personal reason but its not soo deep. What ointment should I use and will scar will disappear or not?
I already mentioned my problem my skin colour is light fair but now suddenly I. Got my skin complexion dark and it's happen many times with me.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.