Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R.C MisraYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old female. I always suffer from stomach problems. Acidity and gastric are most common I have. I always have issue with digestive problem. I get gastric after eating easily and my stomach size go big le a pregnant lady and when I have no problem my stomach remain in good shape. I am really sick about getting burps, gastric and acidity problem. From past days I have this burning sensation in my stomach and so much burping.
My partner is suffering from Crohn disease/IBD, (Crohn’s disease is a chronic inflammatory condition of the gastrointestinal tract) for last few years. Is there any treatment in ayurvedic. Is it curable?
Mujhe stone h. Jiski wajah se mai bhot pareshan rehti hu. Iska aur tez masale wali sbji khane se acidity ho jati h aur pet me pain v rahta h.plzz koi solution bataiye na.
6 months before I was affected with viral diarrhea and along with that nose irritation and blowing nose and also sneezing. But since that blowing nose and sneezing like allergic reaction is continuing. Almost all days my nose becomes irritated and I start sneezing. Why this is continuing since last six months? What should I do?
Hi, I'm 31 years old. Past three years am facing stomach bloating and gastritis problem. Please advise me the food to be intake during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also, let me know how to treat it completely. Awaiting your reply. Thank you.
Sir I am suffering from excessive night fall. It happen 10 to 15 times in a month. When I sleep in day time then it is also happen. Sir I am very stressed. It is happening due to childhood bad habits and over masturbation but now I am not masturbating any day. Sir I became very weak. I have also gastric problem and premature ejaculation am not able to sleep properly and to take a good diet. When I chew food then I feel nausea. Sir please suggest me what I have to do. Thank you sir.
First of all I hv digestion problem. After taking meal it tuns to gases little more or less few times later. I go to jym every day nd drink water lot but why I am suffering from. And that is why muscles can't grow so well. I can't understand ,Is that any problem in dieting. Pls refer something useful. I am allergic to Milk nd All the milk related substance it also make gases.
Almost all of us have experienced bloating, gas or an upset stomach. Yet some people experience this problem at a chronic level. Gas occurs in the stomach and intestines due to breakdown of food into energy. All of us pass gas, however some people do more than others. An average person passes gas 5-20 times a day.
An upset stomach can often cause problems and can be a difficult battle for many people. Although the symptoms of gas problems often relate to an improper diet, yet other factors may be also responsible.
Causes and Symptoms of Gas Problems
- Swallowing air: The swallowed air which is not burped out, passes through the digestive system and is released through the opening of the anus. Hiccups can also occur if you have swallowed excessive air.
- Diet: The reaction of different foods varies from one person to another. Also foods that lead to odorous gas may also vary from person to person. Yet, spicy foods and dairy products are the most common causes of gas. Example - Beans, cabbage, onions, radishes, eggs, carbonated drinks, sugar, packaged foods etc.
- Medications: Certain medicines and supplements, including prescription drugs, can lead to gas problems and bloating. Further, medications which change the hormonal balance in the body can also cause bloating.
- Medical problems: Certain medical conditions such as Irritable bowel syndrome or bowel obstruction can also lead to an upset stomach.
Common symptoms of gas problems include gas pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. In the worst of cases, gas and bloating indicate colon cancer. Such people experience rapid weight loss, anaemia and blood in stools.
Modifying your lifestyle, in particular your dietary practices, is essential to a healthy recovery.
- Avoiding foods such as spaghetti, oats, bran, barley, banana, bread etc. which contain high fibre content is important.
- You can opt for over the counter medications after consulting your physician. Homeopathy and Ayurveda can be also opted as alternative forms of treatment.