Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. R.C. JindalYour feedback matters!
Age 21 I have short temper mind. My words of talking is hurting so many people near by me. I am a very lazy fellow. I want to overcome that problem please suggest me how to overcome.
I have habit of smoking, please kindly let me know how can I quite it, thank q will be waiting for your reply.
I get my hand shivered whenever I feel angry and fear. Is this problem related to any nerves problem.
I have taken holter monitor 24 hours test everything shows normal but my maximum heart rate shows 168 and Dr. said its because of anxiety kindly advise is it ok or need to discuss with doctor more.
I used to smoke daily 2 packets of cigarettes for the last 3 years but Now I want to stop smoking. Is there any side effects if I suddenly stop smoking?
- There are two level of your mind: conscious or subconscious.
- You think with your conscious mind & whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind, which create according to the nature of your thoughts.
- Subsconscious mind is the seat of your emotions & is the creative mind. If you think good, good will follow; if you think evil, evil will follow. This is the way your mind works.
- Your subconscious mind accepts what is impressed upon it or what you consciously believe. It does not reason things out like your conscious mind,& it does not argue with you controversially.
- Your subconscious mind is like a soil, which accepts any kind of seed, good or bad.
Your thoughts are active and might be likened unto seeds. Negative, destructive
thoughts continue to work negatively in your subconscious mind, and in due time will come forth into outer experience which corresponds with them.
- Subsconsious mind does not engage in proving whether your thoughts are good or bad, true or false, but it responds according to the nature of your thoughts or suggestions. Example if you consciously assume something as true, even though it may be false, your subsconscious mind will accepts it as true and proceed to bring about results, which must necessarily follow, because you consciously assumed it to be true.
- The law of your mind is this: you will get a reaction or response from your subsconscious mind according to the nature of the thought you hold your conscious mind.
I'm 21 years old im doing my degree in computer science and engineering im very much interested to study but I can't study more effectively I planned so it becoming stress for me already I'm stress induced patient now I recovered from it well now my problem is you can't study more 30 mins continuously now my exams were going on so pls help me doctor.
Hi. I've been suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for the last 11 months and. I was diagnosed about this an year back and I've been put on fluoxetine (Prodep or Prozac). But I'm not feeling that great on the medication and I've put on nearly 7-8 of weight and I don't feeling like doing on the medication. I came across Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha and Brahmi for OCD. I wanted to know about dosage of Brahmi and Ashwagandha for OCD and as well as if they're affective as the current medication. Kindly help.
I afraid of going out because of fear to being dirty since last few years. Now it is affecting my career and daily routine life. I have to take bath every time I go out. Repeatative hand wash. Please help me. What should I do?
Repeated occurrence of sleeping problems is a hidden mental health problem! #sleepmedicine #soundsleep
Insomnia or simply difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep has become a common complaint in today's fast paced life. But do you know that sleeping difficulties persisting beyond 2 weeks or more are warning sign of deteriorating mental health?
So, if you or any of your loved ones is battling with symptoms like difficulty falling asleep (needing 1 hour or more), repeated awakening with subsequent difficulties falling asleep and early morning awakening (waking up 2 hours or earlier than scheduled time with subsequent inability to go back to bed. Then now is the time to seek the help of a psychiatrist!
I have body pain, weakness, cold, cough shoulder muscle cramp, please help. What are these symptoms leading to?
Is there any medicine for improving retention concentration and focus towards study. And exercise also.
Hi I am 46 years old man. For the last 2-3 year I do not get proper sleep. I am on sleeping pills but since in the morning I feel I have not got a complete sleep. I am diabetic, asthmatic and do not do any exercises. I smoke and drink too. Kindly advice how I can get a proper sleep?
Lack of sleep is the most common cause. Too little restful sleep can also lead to mood changes and anxiety, which in turn can contribute to memory impairment.
Many drugs can affect memory, which includes tranquilizers, antidepressants, blood pressure drugs and anti–allergic drugs.
Low functioning thyroid can affect memory.
Drinking too much alcohol can interfere with short–term memory.
Stress and anxiety can lead to memory impairment. Both can interfere with attention and block the formation of new memory or retrieval of old memories.
Forgetfulness can be a sign of depression or a consequence of it.
If you are vegetarian, vitamin B12 deficiency can loss memory impairment
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth