Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. R.C. JindalYour feedback matters!
How to increase my memory power I take capsule of b complex each day will this will work please suggest medicines or exercise which will help me.
I am suffering frm body pain since 2 days specially in calvs and eyes .and have fever also what should I do?
I am not able to concentrate on my studies my doing my post graduation. My mind is always diverted. Doesn't feel like studying I am facing a major issue.
From the last 6 years, I am suffering from ocd currently my treatment is going under an experienced doctor in Agra. My problem is that from the last 1 year the progress in my case had stopped. Though there is a big difference between my condition 6 or 5 years ago and now. So, can it be beneficial for me if I change my doctor sir and consult a new doctor sir in Delhi.
Hi I am male 26 years old I am suffering with generalised anxiety disorder I am using duvanta 20 mg and zapiz 0.25 mg since 4 years I have Hypothyroid as well I am currently on Thyronorm 50 mcg. Problem is that I was very active in sexual intercourse and sex health was very good 2 Years ago but recently I feel that my sexual feelings are decreasing and the Penis reaction is less when I see my girlfriend and also during the recent sexual intercourse my penis is becoming soft in middle instead of hard what should I do to become active I sex health please suggest?
I want to lose my health? Please give me valuable tips. How can mentally free also give information?
Doctor, I am having problem of urination. It takes some effort to urinate and urination flow is slow. So I went to doctor. He gave me dutasteride+tamsulosin medicine regarding prostate. My prostate volume is 27.10 cc. I have been taking medicine only 1 in 1 day from past 12 days. But still my problem is same. Please tell me in how many days the effect will show by these medicines? I am stress.
I was smoking regularly but now I started feeling light chest pains frequently so I stopped smoking but still sometimes I feel the pain. Will it get normal if I do not smoke.
I can't concentrate on studies. I mean I have to study same again and again to grasp the concept. What can I do.
When you are depressed, you don't eat well and vice-versa! Without a satisfactory solution, you will still remain depressed, etc. Etc. Then, is not counselling the right cure to improve the condition?
Sir my friend has problem. Wo kisi se acche se baat nhi kar pata jese hi wo kisi se eye contact krta hai uska dhayan hamesa wrong jagah pr jata hai like girls breast etc. So is reason se koi us se baat krna pasand nhi krta. And wo try krta hai pr uska dhayan un wrong chizo pr hi jata hai wo kisi se eye contact krke baat nhi kr pata hai. So please use iss problem ka solution btaye.
How to concentrate on my studies & lower my time of sleep & please suggest the proper diet, and how to sharpen my mind?
I want my charming look back. I am getting away from Enjoyment bcoz of depression. I lost my charmless.
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.