Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.C. Arya
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R.C. AryaYour feedback matters!
Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA has surfaced as one of the most common types of artists amongst the citizens of the world. What sets it apart from the other types of arthritis is its unique characteristics of maintaining symmetry. In case you are affected with rheumatoid arthritis in your left wrist, your right wrist will also get affected. The same goes for your knees or other joints of the body. In case you suspect that you have Rheumatism, visit an Ayurvedic doctor immediately for best consultation and treatment.
Why See an Ayurvedic Specialist?
The condition might get severe, if not treated in time and might end up affecting your lungs, heart, eyes, skin, nerves and also your blood. One of the best ways to treat rheumatism is by appointing natural and effective treatment processes offered by Ayurveda. Ayurvedic doctors are experienced in treating health conditions, such as rheumatism with their natural medicines and advanced treatments that include no side effects.
Symptoms of Rheumatism:
Rheumatism as a disease, which may sometimes be unpredictable or untraceable. The main reason to this can be its inactive nature in some patients. In some cases, for a long period, it does not make its presence felt, and when it does, it does with a bang. Some of the most common symptoms of Rheumatism are
- Stiffness in joints: Joints affected by rheumatism become stiff and less flexible than before or not flexible at all. They become restricted in their movements, and the condition starts affecting both sides of your body.
- Inflammation or swelling in joints: Inflammation is another symbol of Rheumatism. This is mainly swelling that happens due to some fluid entering the joints and puffing it up.
- Redness in the area with constant warmth: When joints are affected by rheumatism, the skin of the affected area often becomes red and is constantly hot, in comparison to the skin around that affected area.
- Pain in that area: The swelling and the uncontrolled inflammation of the joints leads to pain in the same which sometimes may become unbearable and also movement restricting.
- Other side effects: It may include, fatigue, nausea, weight loss, and rising temperature. Now that you are aware of the symptoms of rheumatism, in case you notice any of these symbols in your day to day life, it is imperative that you consult an Ayurvedic specialist immediately.
Ayurvedic principles and rheumatism:
While surgery and other medication can be considered optional for treating rheumatism, it does not guarantee a complete cure. Ayurveda, on the other hand, proposes complete and natural cure for the condition, without posing the threat of recurrence of rheumatism or any other kind of side effects. Some of the medicines and herbs, used in Ayurveda to treat rheumatism are
I am 51 Yrs Old Male. Recently since last 2-3 months whenever I sneeze there is pain in my right thigh (top portion) upto knee. The pain is there for 3-4 seconds and then goes away after few seconds. I am worried as this pain might be beginning of some major ailment. Please advise. Ravi Modi.
3 years ago I met with an accident and my got fracture to my leg. Now its pain during winter season. How do I get relief from it?
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is damaged. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and help in absorbing shocks. Tears are formed in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to bend the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Prevention and treatment
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain.
Related Tip: "How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain?"