Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R C AggrawalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from acne marks from my first pregnancy on my face, back from neck to waistline which are very annoying to wear clothes .also my skin tone has become very dull due to tan year by year my complexion is becoming darker and darker. Please help.
We have tried from the day 9 to 16. I have regular period of 28 days or 29 days but from last 3 months my periods days are increasing i. E March I got periods at the day 30. April at the day of 32 and the month of may I got periods at 35th day. I got periods on may 5 Now that is may 14 is my 10th day of my period. Now which is the right time to get a baby.
My friend has a problem of masturbating since 8 years. He wants to leave this practice. He can stop hardly for 1 week. But again he starts the same. What should he do? please suggest if it's serious.
How much running is required in order to loose stomach fat? Is running the only way to loose stomach fat? I really need your tips to get slim stomach? Also give few general tips to be fit. Because of my weight and stomach fat Im not able to concentrate on my studies as I feel very sleepy most of the day. I really want to get out of it. Please help me.
generally, people say that a woman can be satisfied after having sex with 3 male simultaneously. Is this really true.
Hi I can use nonfat capsules I have pcod problem egg not growing ovarian cyst not there So I have to reduce weight 64 kg Height 5.3 Age 24 Please tell me.
I get very few erections. Even I do not wen I watch porn. Though I can masturbate after watching Wen I get natural erection. It only lasts for 5 seconds probably. Suggest some medication please.
What happens if type 2 diabetes is not controlled and the sugar levels are very high? What happens when the blood sugar is suddenly decreased or increased? Do the sugar levels increase by stress or tension or unbalanced food is the only cause? What could a person do to maintain a normal sugar level?
Hi. I'm increasing my weight more and more. Nw my weight is 78, height is 5.3 only. I do not how to reduce my body fat. I want to reduce my overweight, please say suggestions to reduce my overweight.
I am suffering from urine infection, last 3 days a severe pain occur in some parts of body also I have kidney stone what should I do to get rid from this diseases?
2. Dengue is a communicable disease spread by mosquitoes from one human to another.
3. Improve hygiene levels for reducing infections.
4. The only way is to prevent mosquito-bites and prevent mosquitoes from breeding
5. Make sure all egg-laying habitats of mosquitoes like open and stagnant water source are cleaned up.
6. Either throw the water and clean up or treat with insecticides
7. Use protection such as window screens, long-sleeved clothes, and insecticide treated materials, coils and vaporizers.
I am 27 year old male, whenever I have sex I cum very early and my penny doesn't keep tight for long, and it doesn't get tight within time it takes more then four to five hours to get tight second time.
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Last night suddenly I got a severe pain on my stomach. It such a verg strong stomachache. What should I do to prevent it?
Overall oral health consists of health of both the soft and the hard tissues in the mouth. While teeth are the hard tissues, the soft tissues include the lips, tongue, cheek, palate, and most importantly the gums. The gums or the periodontium (perio - around, dont - tooth) surrounds the tooth and provides nutritional support and structural support with its connective tissue. The gums are the unsung heroes in maintaining a healthy set of teeth.
It is common observation that dental decay is more attended to than gum disease. The symptoms associated with decay, be it discoloration, food lodgment, sensitivity, and sometimes pain are a lot more demanding.
The bad news is that the same bacteria have a harmful effect on the gums too. The good news is that gum disease also (like tooth decay), takes time to develop. The bacteria in the mouth and the plaque are the main initiators of gum disease too. It is more innocuous and not immediately attended to, sometime even gets ignored for years until it become severe and mandates treatment. Certain medical conditions like pregnancy, diabetes, stroke, etc., lead to greater severity of the gum disease.
Chronic gum or periodontal disease, if left untreated, can even lead to multiple tooth loss and require dentures much earlier than required. It is not difficult to diagnose gum disease as the symptoms are quite easy to identify, including
- Red, swollen, or painful gums: As with any infection, redness and swelling and pain are the first symptoms of gum disease too.
- Spontaneous bleeding of gums: The gums can look spongy and puffed and can sometimes bleed without even a touch
- Chronic bad breath: The bacteria are constantly acting on the food debris to produce acid, leading to a bad breath (halitosis)
- Pressure on the gums can produce pus: Cumulative infection can lead to gingival abscess
- Bad taste in the mouth: If there is an abscess, it will discharge pus into the mouth, leading to this metallic taste
- Gingival recession, where the tooth appears to have grown longer. The gum line recedes from its original place, exposing more of the tooth. This also causes greater sensitivity, especially to hot or cold foods
- Slight loosening of the teeth (in severe cases) as the fibers loosen their hold around the tooth.
- Painful chewing, it puts extra pressure on the fibers of the periodontium.
Some people are more prone for gum disease than others. The risk factors include smoking, increased
female hormones, and chronic illnesses like diabetes and cancer.
Management: Regular visits to the dentist can help identify these at an early stage and manage both progression and severity. Additionally, managing risk factors like smoking and chronic illnesses also is helpful.