Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R. BhallaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and I met with an accident 50 days back which cause hairline fracture on my left elbow. I have x-ray twice and its confirm hairline fracture ,when I take pain killers it will be ok but when I skip it after completion of doses then pain occurs. please help me out.
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and full body pain this problem is increasing day by day and very much unconsciousness feel in this situation please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 23 year ole male. I have ligament injury in my left knee since last 3 month my Dr. said do exercise and you will be fine is it true? That by exercise your ligament tear will cured completely.
I am 18 year old female, from the last few days I am having severe back pain, I have used ointments but the pain is still there. Moreover I hae severe headache ase well from the last few days.
Hi, I have shoulder pain from a year and a half. When it increses the shoulder muscles stiffen and I have a neck pain as well. X ray shows normal and so does MRI. Both shows that I am normal however I am having excruciating pain. Currently the Pain came down to my left arm a little. When I massage the pain decreases for a week or so and again it comes back to life as it was before. Please Advice,
My mom is suffering from severe knee pain. Please tell me the check process and what might be the problem she is suffering from? She is 55 years old.
For a female of age 28 years, what is the main reason for causing headache? Even after consultation with doctors also there is no result. Nothing shows in CTI and MRA scanning. Doctors says that, it is an usual headache but symptoms of that particular headache are heavy. She can't even walk, work or even stand during that time. Insist me a natural way of curing headache. Natural treatment of getting rid of all types of head problems. Thanks, Venkatesh.
The ulnar part of my wrist has been experiencing some pain for the past few months. I am usually very active and workout everyday. But this is hindering my exercise routine. Have rested it enough but there is no relief. Have been doing wrist rehabilitation exercises regularly- while that has reduced the pain but its not completely gone. Please suggest what can I do.
I am always worried about my problem of backbone. It gets pained when I sit continuously for 15 minutes or more.
I am 55 years old approximately 6-8 month swelling came in my foot sole. But now 4-5 days my both ankles swelled and left side more. What is the reason. And what test you prescribed.
3 years ago I had an accident which broken my fibula and tibia, I had operation and now I can walk, run normally but my leg is more bulgy than the other leg it is also skinny at the fracture point, what should I do to regain original shape of my leg.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.