Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R.B. SharmaYour feedback matters!
How to get rid off knee pain permanently? How to get good sleep in the night by not waking around 2.30-3.00 AM in the morning and sleeping till 6.00 AM At least? How to get rid off body pain which is occurring throughout the body? How to avoid sleep during day time by not feeling tiredness?
Last year one false tooth is installed. With capping on two side tooth for the support. And one month back I had fever and small joint body pain doc said it was chickengunya. But report came negative.
I am Rakesh Harsha I was suffering from body pains and muscle pains. How do I get relief from those pains?
I have pain in my right leg ankle, swelling is along there, what I have to do for cure. Even after using ointment it reduces and after few days it again started. please provide the solution.
I have severe pain in my body feeling weakness since last 5 days should I go for preliminary test for dengue
I feel lazy always in all day and my bodies always pain in leg and head so, My fat increase in bodies. What should i do to cure?
Dear sir during sex time I used to take sex tablet vigora 100 mg and after that I stay doing sex continuously for an hour but during night my head as well as my body pains a lot and I do not feel like eating anything.
I'm 20 years old and pregnant for 3 months. I'm frequently facing lots of vomiting, body aches, headache and blurred visions. Please suggest what to do? Please suggest some good diet plan? Steps to be followed during subsequent months?
Hi I had unprotected sex and I gave ipill to my girl within 30 hrs and today her body was paining gave crocin and this was first time for both of them so its normal ?
12 years old boy having feverish body Whole body is paining Nose started flowing Now took cocina advance tab and honours syrup.
I am feeling very sick from last 3 days .i have a pain in my neck and head and whole body is paining .Please tell.
Since september I am having lower back/waist stiffness which gives me pain at left hip to ankle. Had xray/mri and blood test like aso/crp/hlab27/vit d/uric acid but all were normal. 15days post this after consulting orthopaedic and having medicine, suddenly I developed constipation which resulted fissure (as per surgeon), having medicine for this but not relieving. Presently the stiffness is still there which creating difficulties in driving, sitting in office, bending along with always irritation in anus and gives the feeling that stool is not clear. Pl suggest.
My friend seetha is suffering from heavy body pains from two days what she has to do to get rid of them immediately?
I have body pain, weakness, cold, cough shoulder muscle cramp, please help. What are these symptoms leading to?
I have headech, pain sometime in stomach , chest back , chest shoulder neck , ear , somthing dtrange feel on tongue neck
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.