Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R B GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have a chronic cough on my right chest which, I do digital chest xray but report is normal. What to do?
I am a 20 year old boy. I am suffering from slight pain during urinating due to cystitis, please help.
I'm 20 years old I'm very slim because I feel no hunger. please tell me what should i do to increase my appetite & to gain weight?
I have habit of eating fennel everyday. I eat fennel whenever I get time at least four or five times a day. Please advice is their any side effect.
hello am 24 years old guyi face severe headache very frequently from a long time but I am unable to get the solution of it please help me.
Doctor, Currently I have a sleeping problem. I can't sleep peacefully. Past couple of days I can't sleep only. Even though I am tired. I have a little bit of cold and ear pain which was cured by the local docs. Due to lack of sleep I have a headache. Please help. Currently my treatment is going for dis sleeping problem conducted an homeopathy docs. But still it's not effective. Please help.
I have the problem of dry cough from last 2 year I were checked by the doctor s but not get the relief They told me the reason that is infection Give me some better solution.
My name is pradeep atri and I have a problem of an early ejaculation because of which I am not able to enjoy full sex with my partner. Is there any solution. Pls help.
I have a PCOD borderline Syndromes. From last 1 and half years since I am married. I want to know what can I do for that. What's the treatment apart from walking. And also my stomach iz very sensitive. I have stomach pain from last 8 months and everything iz normal clinically tested. But still I have pain in Right lower quadrant (RLQ) abdominal pain. Just below chest right side. Pain starts after having meal. Starts bloating. And breathing gets less than normal. please please please help me doctors. I want to conceive and without any pain or other diseases.
Sir I have been suffering from sinus problem for last 2 years, please suggest me a treatment to cure it permanently.
Good evening Doc I will be very frank in putting up this problem and seriously don't what to do about it. I started dating a girl where in everything was fine until we decided to get physical. It was a month after we started seeing each other. When we started getting close I had a boner and as I was reaching to do the thing. My penis don't int erect. And you can imagine it was embarrassing. I tried it. But it dint happen. I was shit scared. On the very next day I went and met a doctor at my hometown and told him about the same. And got myself tested for everything testerone level. And lot more. Even the ultrasound. I was diagnosed with mild hydrocele in my right ball. Rest all reports came normal. I started taking medicine for the same and I guess it will take a month to recover from hydrocele. But even after that we met and thought of doing it. But I was scared and was worried of the repetition of the last incident. Now I am double scared. What next - basically mentally disturbed - as I never faced this problem in my last relationship. Bit history of my sexual life. I was dating a girl earlier and having physical intercourse was a normal thing. Infact I was good at it. I loved her deeply and we were together for four years - so the bonding was too much. Also I never faced any problem when it came to sex. I broke up with her in March last year and was in depression for quite some time. To add to my problems - in April last year (month after my break up) - I started having pain in my right ball without having any injury or anything (unprotected sex with third person or so). And later was diagnosed with epididymitis. After medication - the pain went off but my right ball was always swollen. But recently few days before I was about to get physical with my second girl friend - I had pain in my scrotum. I thought once I will go to my hometown I will show. But before I could go on leave (I stay in an another city - away from my hometown) and show to a doctor. I met my gf and had that embarrassing moment. Now I want to know y I dint get the erection- (A) was it because of the hydrocele and what are the future symptoms and when I will be fit to do the intercourse again. (B) I also feel that I was way to close to my ex gf and had sex only with her in my life - so moving on to second girl might be making mind fuzzy and disturbed. As I loved her a lot. (C) what else it could be - and what's the way ahead. (D) Also should I go for some power capsule or something just prior to sex with my new girl friend - as you can't imagine how sacred I am to have sex with her after the last incidence. Can you suggest some capsules for the same. Doc I will be very thankful to you - if you tell me something Positive on this. I am not getting time to visit a doctor - as my job profile is like that. So had to look for online consultation.
I get sores in mouth like on tongue frequently and also on cheeks corners inside, so what to do to get rid of those?
Having too much hiccups after eating anything! hiccups are continuously observed of the food I have eaten.
I am suffering from jaundice. please help me what should I do and what are the precaution should I take.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I am 21 years old male I suffer from head ache very frequently Which starts from neck and reaches my head.
1. Almonds, sugar, and butter:
7 soaked almonds
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter
Peel off the skin from soaked almonds in the morning and crush them into a paste to which butter and sugar have to be added. Mix this well to eat every day morning and evening to cure a dry cough.
2. Basil leaves, honey, and ginger:
handful basil leaves
1-inches ginger piece
3 tsp honey
Make a paste from basil leave and use 1 tsp of this to be mixed with 1 tsp of ginger paste after which this mixture has to be sieved through in order to get juice from it. To this juice now add 3 tsp of honey and mix it well, take 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times every day.