Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R AroraYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My age is 21 years and my hairs are falling from my head so give me some suggestions to stop falling of hair because I do not want that my hair falling. Please help.
I have money problem Doctor please suggest some tablet jissey growth ho jaye breast ki please doctor help me.
How to get rid of pimple and its marks, please do help, my skin type is oily, suggest some ointment or lotion.?
I wants to tell you about my skin problem this problem is increasing day by day in my body and I feel very uncomfortable in this situation please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 24 yrs old and having extreme hair fall. Density of my hair reduced to a great extent and I have small bald patches. My dad also had the same problem and hence its hereditary. But I was also addicted to weed cigarette and alcohol till recently. What treatment can I avail now to stop hair fall. And please suggest me, if there is any treatment to grow back my lost hair.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Face Rejuvenation Myths Debunked?
I am losing hair quickly and I tried all shampoo bilut no result yet. I am not sure what to do. So can you help me?
My friend is having dark circles under her eyes, they are getting darker and darker. How the are getting darker? What is the solution of it?
Hello doc. I have a general question. My knees are very dark compared to rest of my body. Please give a good solution for that. Any ointment which can lighten this hyperpigmentation. Thanks.
Am losing hair every now and then and my hair getting thinner. Am taking perfectly and Rubired tablets prescribed by a doctor. Please suggest a medicine.
What is the precaution for acne and how can we reduce spot from our face? Is there any way to reduce pimple without tablets?
I have many problems in my back. One of the problem is pimples. I need to remove the pimples from my back. I tried a lot. I use scar removal. But my pimples do not disappeared. What is the solution to remove this pimple?
Hello, I spend my holiday in Goa and then my face is heavily tanned. How to get rid of tan pls advise.
I am 35 years old. I am lactation mother to 5 month baby girl. Can l take hairootz capsules. I have a big problem for hair fall and hair thinning.
I am 24 old and my problem is losing large amount of hair daily and also thinning of hair my father have bladenes it can cure by medicine or not.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes.
I am 30 years old, I am suffering from rapid hair loss for the past 6 months, please suggest any remedies.
Diabetes is a serious disease, but if properly managed is not life threatening. Diabetes can be explained as the body’s inability to regulate insulin production. This leads to fluctuations in blood sugar levels. This disease affects every part of the body including the skin. For some people, a rash is among the first few symptoms of diabetes. Most diabetic patients suffer from a skin condition at some point or the other. Here are a few common skin ailments that affect diabetic patients.
- Bacterial infections: A weakened immune system makes diabetics more vulnerable to bacterial infections than normal. These bacterial infections can be typically seen in the form of styles on the eyelid, boils, carbuncles and nail infections. They usually make the skin around the infected area red, inflamed and painful. Most skin bacterial skin ailments can be treated with antibiotic creams and pills.
- Fungal infections: One of the most common fungal infections that diabetic patients suffer from is known as Candida albicans. This ailment is characterised by a red, itchy rash that is surrounded by small blisters. It is caused by yeast-like fungus and usually found in moist areas like the armpits or between the toes. Other fungal infections that affect diabetic patients include ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot and vaginal yeast infections.
- Itchy skin: Diabetics often suffer from itchiness that could be triggered by yeast infections, dry skin and poor circulation. People with poor circulation will find their calves and feet to be the itchiest part of the body, While poor circulation and yeast infections may need medical attention, dry skin can be easily treated by keeping the skin internally and externally hydrated along with the use of a mild moisturising soap.
- Vitiligo: This is a skin condition where the melanin producing cells in the skin are destroyed. This leads to a patchy appearance that can be typically seen on the hands, face and chest. Vitiligo is considered to be an autoimmune disease like diabetes and has no known cause or cure. Sunscreen is a must for diabetic patients suffering from vitiligo as the unpigmented skin has no protection from UV radiation.
- Diabetic blisters: Patients with severe diabetes may also suffer from diabetic blisters. These blisters usually occur on the extremities of the body and resemble blisters caused by burns. They are usually pain-free and heal on their own.
- Disseminated granuloma annular: This condition is characterised by a ring or arc shaped areas on the skin. They can usually be seen on the fingers and ears but may also occur in the chest and abdomen. This rash may be reddish or skin coloured. Medical treatment is not generally required for this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.