Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Queen Aditya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Queen AdityaYour feedback matters!
Please tell the natural remedy for irregular periods. My thyroid is within range. But I do suffer from hypothyroidism. My age is 29 years.
Hey doctors, I have to ask one question I am 34 week pregnant and at 19 week scan shows echogenic bowel. My Dr. said to recheck at 28 week, so at 28 week it shows mild echogenic bowel and at 33 week is written echogenicity is unremarkable on this scan. Rest all good in report. I am worried please tell. NT scan value is 2 mm Triple marker shows low risk. Ratio is 1: 1313 at age term and 1: 845 at tr 21.
I have pcod I had maintane 5 mg tablet I missed my periods this month its been 5 days delayed pregnancy test at home it has been showing negative.Please suggest me something for that.
My report says mild prostatomegaly with features of inflammed bilateral uv juctions with thickning of urinary bladder wall. Prostate volume 21 mm. Meri cystoscopy hone ke bad mere doctor ne mujhe kaha hai ki mere dono ureters ke neck me 1centimeter se bhi kam distance hai, jiski wajah se mujhe bladder main pain ho gaya. Kya ye chronic infection hai aur isase relief milne ke liye kya karu.
Hiee I'm 24 years old I'm suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding. It's strtd on 27th of July. What to do.
I got positive result by home pregnancy test. I need to abort as I already have two kids. I am 40. What do I need to do.
I am 22 years old gal . I dint have sexual intercourse. Just rubed dick on pussy. and now my period is delayed by 3 dayz. What cud b the reason of da delay. please help.
Hi me and my wife having sex without protection but I have not ejected my sperm in her body but she was missing a day Of period. Please advice
Pregnancy should be by choice and not by chance. Preconception counselling and health check-up focus on things you can do before pregnancy to increase the chances of having healthy baby. There is plenty you can do now to make yourself as healthy as possible to have a healthy baby. If you want THE BEST PROGENY, then you should:
- According to Ayurveda, ‘Cheerful mind’ is most important for fertility
- Engage yourself in relaxing activities such as reading, gardening, listening to music
- Explore new hobbies
- Replace negative thoughts with more positive ones
- Avoid stress in relationship, Enjoy married life with alternate intercourse in mid period
Adapt a healthy life cycle
- Do regular exercise
- Avoid smoking and Tobacco
- Know your Prakruti (Body Constitution) and get the diet and lifestyle chart according to your Prakruti
- Consult a specialist from Ayurveda especially practising gynaecology
- Get whole preconception counselling and health check-up done
- Avoid toxic substances and Environmental contaminants
Start with folic acid
- Under medical guidance, start taking folic acid daily once
- Folic Acid supplementation greatly reduces risk of brain & spinal cord problems in babies
- If you have any pre-existing medical issues like diabetes, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, heart disease or thyroid dysfunction, be sure they are under control. Ask your physician if its safe to continue the treatment for medical issues during pregnancy or to adjust to a safer alternative
- Self medication should be avoided
- If you consult doctor, even for other problem, you should make the doctor aware about your plan of pregnancy
Start preconception panchkarma treatment
- An Ayurveda physician will advise proper Panchakarma treatment according to body constitution and detailed history
- Ayurvedic medicines, diet and lifestyle modification along with preconception detoxification panchakarma treatment regularise metabolism, purify reproductive organs, maintain hormonal equilibrium, increase egg quality and sperm quality in case of male and relieve stress
- The treatments include Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasya, Uttarbasti, Yoni Prakshalan, Pichudharan, Shirodhara, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.