Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I got my periods in month of January. After that I took medicine for piles. Then now my dates are not coming. It's March. please tell me the answer. There is no pregnancy chances.
Menstrual pain ya phr period k kasan pet me dard hota h. Try many medicine please tell me effective medicine. Female age 20.
As I am unmarried age approx 28 years I had sex sometimes with/without condoms but last 3-4 days I have itching in my vagina every time please suggest me what should I do for that.
My wife is pregnant of 2 month. She is having high vomiting and stomach cramp. She is not able eat due to vomiting. Suggest me some medicine to procure disses. She has this problem last, 15 days.
Hi, during pregnancy can I travel in flight. Time duration 2 hours. And pregnancy approximately 3 months. Pls.
My pregnancy test is negative. My had one miscarriage before. My period comes always regular but this time 30 days over now. I went for ultrasound but result is bulky uterus. What should I do? Please help me.
My wife is 29 years old and 4 months pregnant. She has been diagnosed with low lying placenta grade-1. She bleeds sometimes. What precaution should she take?
I am a sportsman 47 years old, regular cyclist .yesterday I went for cycling and started raining but kept on doing for 13 kms. And did cycling very hard while raining too When I reached back home my lower back neck started paining , I couldn' move my face for 3 to 4 days I think cervical problem May I know the precaution and cure.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.
Hi am 27 years old and my husband is 32 We have been trying to conceive for eight months. We did a fertility test. Mine came normal in all parameters. My husbands semen analysis was abnormal. He has 96million sperm count with 38% motility. 25% progressive and 13% sluggish. Nomal sperms were about 4%. Will I conceive normally or is iui an only option?
I am 25 years old. I am having problem of white discharge and irritation near vaginal area Please provide remedy for it.
After intercourse wife has temperature and also being pain at lower abdomen and vagina is being normal or not and always being feel loose and tired.
She had an emergency pill on 3rd of Oct and bleed a lot on the 8th of oct she was due for her periods on 22nd oct but till date she is not down but suffering from pain in legs and back also she has poly cystic ovaries what can we do?
Me. I am 26 years old and from 2 months experiencing vaginal dryness and burning and UTI show negative and since 2 weeks I feel a weird feeling in hands and a sensation of heat and sweat even if its raining outside.
Here are seven ways in which you can work up the spice levels in your sex life:
Indulge in foreplay: Foreplay is like warming up before the real run. Adding more variations of foreplay to your sex routine will help spice it up. You could opt for oral sex and more fingering and caressing before the actual intercourse which will help in heightening your orgasm as well.
Diverse sex positions: Instead of sticking to the same old missionary position, try and spice up your sex life by trying out more positions like doggie, 69,G-whiz, etc. Exploring new positions add variation to your sex life and help in arousing the different stimulation points in your body for maximum pleasure.
Don t restrict yourself to the bed: Go beyond the bed and explore newer areas to have sex in such as the kitchen slab or in the shower. This change in location will add more thrill to your sex life.
Talk dirty: Moan and talk dirty to your partner occasionally during sex. This will arouse them as well as you and make things more exciting. You could also address your partner as master/sir/mistress/ma am during sex for an exciting role-play.
Incorporate food into your sex routine: You could smear chocolate sauce or whipped cream all over your partner s body and lick it off. This will add a fresh element to your foreplay. Also, invest in aphrodisiac foods such as chocolate, strawberries and bananas during sex.
Feel sexy: You can only appear to be sexy when you feel sexy and confident internally. Pamper yourself with sexy lingerie and aromatherapy oils which will make you feel like a sex Goddess instantaneously.
Invest in sex toys: With a huge range of sex toys available in the market, it would only make sense to invest in them in order to spice up your sex life. You could go for vibrators and penis rings for starters and if you and your partner are the experimental kind, the sky is your limit.