Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Queen Aditya Bhattacharyya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Queen Aditya BhattacharyyaYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am getting itching and burning near the area of my vagina, what should I do? Please help me to know the reason of it.
सम्भोग या सेक्स कैसे आपके अच्छे स्वास्थ्य से जुड़ा है और क्या है इसके स्वास्थ्य लाभ
क्या अपने रंगत में सुधार चाहते है , या अपने मनोदशा को boost करना चाहते है या कैंसर होने की संभावना हो कम करना या हृदय को स्वस्थ रखना चाहते या अन्य बीमारियों से अपना बचाव करना चाहते है तो इसके लिए कोई जादू की गोली नहीं है बल्कि इसका जवाब आपके बिस्तर और चादर के बीच में है | छोटा और प्यारा सम्भोग आपके सम्पूर्ण स्वास्थ्य को आश्चर्यजनक तरीको से सुधारता है
1.) प्रतिरक्षा शक्ति में सुधार (Improved Immunity)
शोध में पाया गया है कि जो लोग सप्ताह में एक या दो बार सम्भोग क्रिया करते है , उनके शरीर में एंटीबाडी , इम्मुनोग्लोबुलिन A ( lgA ) की मात्रा, 30% अधिक होती है उन लोगो की तुलना में , जो कम सेक्स करते है और lgA हमारे शरीर का प्रथम रक्षक है और यह हमारे शरीर में प्रवेश करने के टाइम पर समय ही , हमारे शरीर पर हमला करने वाले सूक्ष्म जीवो ( वायरस, बैक्टीरिया ) से लड़ता है|
2.) स्वस्थ दिल ( Heart health )
पुरुष जो संभोग नियमित रूप से करते है , उनमे 45 % कम संभावना होती है दिल की बिमारी होने के , वनिस्पत उन लोगो के जो महीने में एक बार या उससे भी कम सम्भोग करते है | सेक्सुअल क्रिया केवल हमारे हृदय को वही फायदा देता है जो फायदा व्यायाम करने से होता है और साथ ही साथ एस्ट्रोजन ( महिलाओ में ) और टेस्टोस्टेरोन ( पुरुषो में ) के स्तर को संतुलित रखता है जो हृदय स्वास्थ्य के लिए महत्वपूर्ण है |
3.) स्वस्थ शुक्राणु का निर्माण
विभिन्न शोधो में यह पाया गया है जो पुरुष नियमित सेक्स या सम्भोग करते है , स्खलन के समय ज्यादा सीमेन , ज्यादा शुक्राणु और ज्यादा स्वस्थ शुक्राणु को स्खलित करते है, उन पुरुषो की तुलना में जो नियमित सेक्स नहीं करते है| यह महिलाओ के लिए अच्छी खबर है कि ऐसा सीमेन अवसाद ( depression ) से लड़ने में , हमारी ऊर्जा को बदने में और अच्छे से प्रसव में मदद करता है अगर आप गर्भवती है
4.) तनाव में कमी
शोध में पता चला है कि जो लोग 2 सप्ताह में एक बार भी सेक्स करते है, वो लोग तनाव पूर्ण स्तिथियों को ज्यादा अच्छे ढंग से मैनेज करते है
5.) सर दर्द और ऐठन में राहत
अगर आपको सर दर्द या मासिक धर्म के कारण ऐठन हो रही है, उस समय किस करना बहुत लाभकारी है | चुम्बन के कारण एन्दोर्फिंस नाम का रासायनिक तत्व रिलीज़ होता है जो मॉर्फिन जैसी मादक दवाई से भी अधिक पावरफुल होती है|
6.) अच्छी नींद
सेक्स करने के बाद, आराम को बढावा देने वाला हॉर्मोन प्रोलाक्टिन मुक्त होता है जो आपको अच्छी नींद में ले जाने में सहायता करता है| लव हॉर्मोन ऑक्सीटोसिन मुक्त होता अगर आपको ओर्गास्म की प्राप्ति होती है और यह भी अच्छी नींद में मदद करता है
7.) शारीरिक फिटनेस
सेक्स एक कार्डियो एक्सरसाइज है और सेक्स के दौरान आप 85 से 120 कैलोरी तक बर्न कर सकते है | असल में हृदय रोग विशेषज्ञों सेक्सुअल एक्टिविटी को ट्रेडमिल पर किये जाने वाले वर्कआउट के सामन मानते है और सेक्स के दौरान आपके एब्स और पीठ, जांघे और बट की मांसपेशियों को अच्छा वर्कआउट मिलता है | शोध से यह भी पता चला है कि सम्भोग के दौरान पुरुष 4 कैलोरी और महिला 3 कैलोरी प्रति मिनट burn करती है|
8.) प्रोस्टेट कैंसर (Prostate Cancer) से बचाव
रिसर्च में यह पाया गया है कि जो पुरुष महीने में कम से कम 21 बार स्खलित होते है उनमे प्रोस्टेट कैंसर की संभावना कम होती है
Three months ago V had unprotected intercourse n My wife took ipill say 25 hours after that. She got little bleeding after a week on her due date itself. Next month she got less bleeding. Last month she got a little more than normal bleeding. Now she is getting few chin hair say 6-10. She is very worried. Is she pregnant? Or whats all this?
I'm married in 2014 I got pregnancy for twice but due to some reasons we aborted with pills only is that OK? How can I have a male boy in my next pregnancy .can you tell me.
I got positive result by home pregnancy test. I need to abort as I already have two kids. I am 40. What do I need to do.
I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method. Dnt knw whether semen entered or not ). On April 3rd. I didn't had my periods yet. So I decided to take urine pregnancy test. But the result was negative. Am I pregnant? Or not if not why I am not getting my periods back. please tell me what is happening with me.
In a conservative society like that of India, premarital sex or casual sex is still a taboo. With the fast changing trend in the society, some parents may consider dating and premarital sex to be normal but the same cannot be said for a major part of our society who still consider these relations as scandalous and unethical.
No one can be moral policed here for the choices they make. While some may engage in casual sex owing to the sexual urges, some may want to enjoy their lives without the promises of love, commitment or restrictions. While there are still many people who believe in love, the younger generation is more inclined towards casual sex.
Before labelling anyone with a tag, it is important to understand why do people go for casual sex? Are they commitment phobic or are there some underlying factors that have gone unnoticed and unattended?
Why do people go for casual sex?
Also known as Recreational Sex, casual sex is all about enjoying the moment and moving on in life.
- Most people opt for casual sex as it gives them a sense of freedom where they can enjoy life and yet remain single and not committed.
- Some people hate restrictions that they may have to deal with if in a relationship.
- Believe us, but research says people who fear betrayal and separation often go for casual sex.
- Some people are of the belief that getting into a relationship can spell doom for their career. Hence, they prefer casual sex to a committed relationship.
- People who have a liberal view about love and sex feel relaxed and stress-free after the casual sex. In fact, quite a few people go for casual sex to beat stress and anxiety (both personal as well as professional).
- For some, casual sex act as a mean to break free from the shackles of inhibitions and awkwardness.
- While in casual sex, you can be yourself as there will be no one to judge you or your performance.
- Strangely, some people discover their true self during casual sex. It gives them a direction, an idea about what they want from life.
With so many benefits, casual sex comes as the best option available. But what is a bed of roses without thorns?
- Not knowing the person you are having sex with can be risky. Incidences of STD and other related disorders are more likely to affect people going for casual sex.
- People get into casual sex to deal with stress and anxiety, yet the casual sex may end up leaving you mentally and emotionally drained and exhausted. Research suggests many people suffer from depression post a casual sex. There are chances that the casual fling may turn into something serious, at least for one of the partners. With time it may turn into a fatal attraction resulting in anxiety and depression.
Casual sex is a choice made by two individuals who prefer not to be in love. While it may be a boon for some, it can also turn out to be a bane for many. Drawing conclusions at this stage are not possible. It is an individual choice where you are solely responsible for both the good and the bad that comes with it. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Most people feel that long distance relationships are rarely successful and so it is better to avoid such complications. But then it is also a fact that there are many success stories wherein things have worked out just fine. Though a long distance relationship has its own set of difficulties, it has several surprises too. Enjoying simple things like holding each other’s hand, dining together and taking a walk together suddenly can become some of the most cherished things.
Here are a few tips to make your long distance relation healthy and strong:
- Communicate with each other, but avoid over communication: It is true that in a long distance relationship communication is very important. But often, a partner being overly possessive might want prolonged phone calls over hours, and this can make the entire deal extremely irritating and tiresome. Communication can be regular, but then make sure that you enjoy the conversation. The length of the conversation doesn’t really matter, it’s the quality of that small talk you have with your partner. Respect your partner’s space and privacy and don’t go overboard talking about all the daily humdrums of your life.
- Be honest with one another: Honesty is the key to a successful relationship and this becomes even more important if it is a long distance one. While it is true that you need not share every single detail of your life, sharing things that might be bothering you or things on which you might want to come clean can of help. This will also help take the load off you that might be sitting tight on your chest. So, the best thing would be an honest discussion with your partner who should and will help you to find a solution. Avoid selfishness, over communication and improve openness and transparency are good things to marital harmony.
- Make right use of social media: Video calling might not be up your alley, especially if you are of the fairer sex. However, do enjoy it once in a while, even if it is for your partner. Remember, your partner certainly loves seeing you and video calling once in a while will surely make his day.
- Make plans to see each other once in a while: Meeting each other once in a few weeks or months keeps things going. As mentioned above, a long distance relationship has its own perks; the want and the desire to see and be with each other get amplified when you decide to meet after a month or two. True, sexual intimacy is that one thing that comes to the fore when you meet after a while. But try to revel in each other’s company; enjoy long bottled up conversations. Nothing can bring two love birds close than a perfect warm conversation over a cup of cappuccino. Being in a long distance relation isn’t easy but it is worth it if you truly feel connected to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Being a female is an icon of responsibility in many perspectives. The female figure shares a huge responsibility in the family (husband, kids, other members), society, self, workplace etc. Hence it becomes necessary that a woman must understand what all arrangements she needs to make herself comfortable during days when she is going for laparoscopic surgery and after surgery.
Normally admission in the hospital is done one day before the surgery. During the day of surgery, you can be discharged if your clinical condition is fine. Usually it takes, on an average, 2-3 days of hospital stay. U need to make arrangements at home for 2-3 days when you are absenting from your respective responsibilities.
Before you leave for hospital, for the surgery
- Make sure that you have informed your absence at a particular place (e.g. workplace, family etc) for specific time period.
- If you have got an insurance then you need to complete your paperwork for claiming benefits of surgery from the same.
- You should stop taking all medicines / diets which has got tendency to thin the blood e.g. vitamins, natural supplements, any analgesics that may contain aspirin (salicylic acid) or any blood thinner medicines. This might increase chances of blood loss during surgery. Usually your surgeon makes notice of all these issues but, if missed by any chance, then you need to inform your surgeon about these.
- You need to arrange someone who can accompany you on the day of the surgery and can help during your stay at hospital. This person must be someone with whom you are comfortable because he/she may have to help you go to the bathroom, get dressed, etc.
- Arrangements of meals should be made beforehand, at your home. You can buy or prepare several meals ahead of time since after surgery you will feel weak and will not have the energy to cook.
- You should do your house cleaning and laundry beforehand.
- You should select comfortable clothing for your convalescence.
- You should select underclothing made up of cotton or satin as these textures will be less irritating to the wound and will allow you to slip out of bed more easily.
- You should prepare the part of the house where you will recuperate after surgery during the first few days. You can arrange clean sheets, pillows, heating pad, analgesics, reading material, remote control, telephone, etc at your selected place so that you can manage things easily.
- You can buy some good magazines, arrange few movies so that you can keep yourself occupied during your convalescence.
What to pack
Mostly the hospitals provide almost every required consumable. Still you should prepare your hospital bag and should go over its contents with the person who will be accompanying you so that he/she knows what you packed and where you placed the items. Make sure to pack the following:
- Health insurance and hospital cards
- Sanitary napkins
- Mobile charger and earphones
- Reading material
- Lip balm
- Absorbent disposable tissue paper
Pre-operative appointment with Surgeon
- You should ask all your doubts regarding the laparoscopic surgical procedure e.g. what will be done in surgery? what all I shall expect after surgery? what kind of anaesthesia I shall be receiving?
- You should understand the instructions given to you by your surgeon e.g. when to reach hospital? Where to reach in the hospital? When to stop eating? etc.
- You should ask your surgeon whether he /she will be providing video recording / intra-operative pictures of your laparoscopic surgery.
The day before surgery
- You should not wear any makeup, hairspray, body lotion or deodorant.
- You should remove nail polish, jewellery and contact lenses.
- You should wear loose clothing such a dress without any elastic at the waist.
- You should wear an undergarment so that no fabric rubs against your navel after the procedure. Also, make sure your panties are loose /comfortable or a size larger than you usually wear as they will be more comfortable if your abdomen is swollen.
- You should wear shoes that are easy to slip on and off since it is uncomfortable while bending, after the procedure.
- When you arrive at the hospital, try to relax. Listening to soothing music / watching movie will help.
After the surgery
- Once you are getting discharged from the hospital you should arrange a transport vehicle which has minimum tendency to give bumps when on road. In the vehicle, recline the seat and place a pillow against your tummy to absorb the shock of bumps in the road.
- Once at home you should avoid sleeping in day time. You should can keep yourself occupied with reading magazine / watching movies / listening to music etc. It is advisable to have a sound sleep in the night.
- Your abdominal muscles are expected to be discomforting for the first few days. You should take medicines as advised.
- Hold a pillow against your stomach if you sneeze or cough to lessen the pain.
- Your shoulders might hurt the first few days. You should sit in a reclining position and place a heating pad on your shoulders. When you feel better, walk a little around the house.
- To get out of bed, roll onto your side and then gradually sit up using your arms for support. After sitting wait for a while and watch for any giddiness. Giddiness is expected for a short while and should vanish in few minutes. Once you are stable then slip your feet out of bed and then stand up. Again, wait for a while and watch for any giddiness. Once you are perfectly fine then you should start walking.
- Feel nauseous is common due to anesthetic medicines given during surgery or the medicines you might be receiving. To combat nausea, you can try few measures: rub a pad moistened with rubbing alcohol under your nose, lie down, breathe through the mouth, suck on a mint candy, eat dry crackers or drink ginger ale.
- Diet should be gradually upgraded. You should start with liquids, initially, and slowly moving up to solid food. The anaesthesia and analgesics can cause severe constipation after surgery. High fiber foods are recommended to prevent constipation (e.g pears, prunes, asparagus, carrots, whole-wheat bread etc).
- You should drink at least 1.5 to 2 litres of water per day. Water intake helps in preventing constipation and helps in eliminating traces of the anaesthesia.
- After the laparoscopic surgery wearing tampons is avoided. As wearing tampon might obscure the significant bleeding.
- After the laparoscopic surgery intercourse / sexual activity is not prohibited till the surgeon recommends.
- You may shower 24 hours after the surgery. Try to avoid contact of water with the stitches as this might delay healing of stitches.
- After few days of surgery, you can apply vitamin E to the incision if the scar looks normal (and there are no signs of infection). Vitamin E promotes healing.
- During recovery if you develop a fever, have difficulty urinating or experience heavy bleeding, contact your surgeon immediately or go to the hospital.
- When you return to work, wear loose clothing and avoid wearing synthetic undergarments, which will irritate your navel.
- It usually takes about a week to recover from a laparoscopy, a common and minimally invasive procedure. The secret to a speedy recovery is to take the necessary time and means to regain your energy.