Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Qamar NizamiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a huge hair fall since from last 2 years and my hairs become very thin and lossy from the top and front side. Please help me out from this problem?
I have some fat on my back neck. I had done all exercises but it didn't reduced please help me in this.
For consecutive 3 days I am having fever. Whole Body is paining and the usual cough and cold. Please advise.
Hi doc .I want to reduce my stomach .as it has increased a bit .m getting mrd after 4 mnth oly stomach has increased .so could you please help me out for it. .
How to make simple homemade rose body oil for skin lightening, daily usable. I want to made at home, please simple ingredients suggest.
I want to increase my height nd I am vegetarian. So I can't eat non veg only give me advice for veg food.
Hello I am male 28 years old and I am putting on my weight since last 3 month, 3 month ago it was 64 kg and now it's 71 kg I don't have thyroid or anything else. Earlier I wasn't financially stable and now I am stable due to which I don't have much stress as before that's why my weight is going up and the problem is my weight is visible on face and body both but face is looking more healthier than body, means checks are coming out and face is looking big. Please suggest me something to get rid out of face weight and body weight too. Thanks.
-Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
-Stay happy and content.
-Take it easy
I have pimples on my face how to recover from this problem? And how to protect our skin from such problems?
I get rashes on my face that are red initially and then leave black spots which take a long time to vanish.It happens only on my face and nit on body.Please suggest how to deal with it.
My age is 25 year and I want to loose the fat from my stomach. Please give me any suggestions which can loose my fat without and medicines.
Hi, I am struggling from stomach pain I can't bear it what should I do even I can't sleep. Please advise.
I im 23 year old. I was facing measure problem with my hair. I was problem with hair loss. I was trying so many medicines, hair oil but no effect. What can I do sir.
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.