Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. PushplataYour feedback matters!
I have throat problem from last few months when ever I eat some thing it pain full for me what should I do?
I have problems on my nose. Always snoozing and flowing liquid through my nose, I am very irritated from six months I will treated so many types of medicine via best doctors but no effect on my disease. Plese help me. Best regards.
I am suffering from sinus from past 3 years. Right now I am using homeopathy sneezing and pain is in control during the period of using tablets. If I skip my tablets I will get sneezing and leakage of nose that means I have to use my tablets life long. Is there any solution to get through the situation. I am not even enjoying ice cream due to sinus
I have phlemn in my throat and it's not coming out. There is neither cough nor sneezing. Cd you suggest a simple and permanent remedy to resolve the problem? Arun Sharma, Ex-journalist, TOI.
I have tinnitus problem in my left year. I hear whistling sound non-stop. It has been one month. What should I do? Is this problem self-curable?
Sir I have big flat and wide nose that makes my whole look bad. What should I do reduce my nose size. Is nose reshaper is good foe me or I will go for rhinoplasty and what is the cost of rhinoplasty?
Painless bleeding from my left ear. Before this I suffered from ear ache due to waste in my ear. After using drops, everything gone out but now bleeding also without any pain. Plss reply to my problem.
I am a 17 years old guy, having throat problems, but from few days I have a problem of dry mucus I feel there is dry mucus in my mouth nose, even breathing becomes difficult suggest me any medicine or give solution.
I am having throat pain frequently after few days does it happening from smoking I am a regular smoker I used to get cold very easily.
Doctor I have a nasal problem and every time I feel that my nose is blocked and can't breath through my nose normally I am a student of class 12th please tell what should I do please.
I have 16 years old I am suffering from ear pain I do not know what is the problem I am using ear drops but its not using the pain was not relief.
Hi 3 months back, I had severe cold/cough and one night I was awakened suddenly to find that my throat, noses & both ears are blocked by cough. Next day morning I found that my nose, throat and left ear got cleared of blockages but the right ear still then blocked and some type of sound of air passing coming from inside the right ear. I consulted doctors - who gave me drep wax etc.- no result, then homeopath too but with no result. The air passing sound still comes out of the ear and I experience hearing deficiencies thro' right ear. Left ear is ok. Please advice & help. Thanks.
I have tonsillitis problem from child hood thats why at the age of 24 but still I have allergic problem in my neck and I have fed up of taking antibiotics so can you suggest me any ayurvedic or homeopathy medicine for my throat infection. I have allergies of dust soar cold.
I am suffering with sinusitis and constipation from 10 years there is result even I am using medicine, and also my body very heat especially my palms and pairs please give advice.
Whenever I get up in the morning my voice changes and I have difficulty in speaking and also feel pain in throat. After drinking some water and clearing my throat I get relief. But to avoid this what should I do?
I have foul smelling discharge from right ear since three years and it pains. please suggest me regarding this?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.