Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I have serve back pain, may it because of my sitting habits I feel so. Pain is utter, please provide me so remedies for the above pain.
When I walk I will be after my both legs will become stiff at that time I have to sit there after 1 min again I can able to walk? Problem how can I remove that stiffness from legs?
Sir my problem is shoulder pain. From 5 day shoulder paining very much .plz advise me to what medicine I take.
Hello doctors . I am having a pain in my right inner thigh close to the joint in groin area. I do not know water its in the nerve or in bone. I was doing burpies and felt that pain is there anything serious.
Many ladies have back pain after they have gone through scerein delivery. What exercise can be done to avoid this back pain?
27 yrs. Female. I feel very much worked up and worried all d time. My shoulder muscles and knees remains stiffed all d time. My body muscles aches a lot. I can not concentrate properly. I have been put on to anxiety and anti depression pills but it has not improved my condition. I have stopped the medication. I need peace and relaxation. I feel awkward to visit a psychiatrist. Pls help I can not visit psychiatrists again and again. I feel my body has been affected by anxiety a lot. I Do not have any mental issues. I try to be happy and think positive but still d physical symptoms of anxiety is not reducing. Pls help.
Sir I have neck pain my bones are so flexible and it move so easily sir I am so afraid please help me please
Hi I am 27 years female. I delivered a baby in dec 2013. Since than I am suffering from severe back ache. Mine was normal delivery without any extra medication. Please suggest. My physio exercise is ongoing but the moment I discontinue it my pain starts again. I got mri done. It was also normal.
Hello my name is aman I am 16 years old boy and I got pain in my back from 1 month I do not get relief from medicines. I change many doctors but do not get relief can you help me.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.