Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpinder SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 71 years old male having only 4 lower natural teeth and wearing a denture for the remaining ones. Often, when I wake up in the morning or in the middle of the night, I find some spit on one side of my lips or on the pillow. Is there any remedy to avoid such occurence?
Hello doc. My teeth are pale yellow in color. I thing due to my brushing technique, enamel layer washed out. So tell me that how I can get whiting of my teeth back.
Hello doctors, I want to go for teeth veneering process. How much it is going to vary my teeth size? I am happy with my original tooth size but veneering is necessary.
The mouth is filled with countless bacteria. Periodontal disease begins when certain bacteria in plaque (the sticky, colorless film that constantly forms on the teeth and the surfaces lining the mouth) produce toxins and enzymes that irritate the gums and cause inflammation. The resulting inflammation, which may be painless, can damage the attachment of the gums and bone to the tooth.
Good oral hygiene-brushing twice a day and flossing or using another interdental cleaner once a day-helps reduce the plaque film. Plaque that is not removed regularly can harden into rough porous deposits called calculus, or tartar. Tartar is not the main cause of periodontal diseases, but the pores in tartar hold bacteria and toxins, which are impossible to remove even with regular brushing. Once the hardened tartar forms, it can only be removed when teeth are cleaned professionally at the dental office.
When ever I eat something like tamerind or lemon there is a different feeling in my teeth. May I know the reason for the same?
I am 21 years old I am facing a problem during night when I sleep I always grind my teeth during sleep so what should I do?
Hello sir/maam, I am 19 years old. I used to get pain in my upper part left side of the teeth 6/7 everyday. I hv showed to the nearest dentist n he advise me to do RCT treatment. But whenever I use 2 get pain I brush my teeth in the left part n I use to chew 2 cloves from the paining side n I get relief from pain. I applied this process for 2 weeks continuously. But now it didn't pain my teeth every day at night. Paining is been stop now. Now, through pain is been stop, should I do the RCT treatment or not? Most of the food I chew from right side because I feel uncomfortable to chew from left part. So, I want your recommendations as I am in a big dilemma. If your recommendation will be 2 apply for RCT, then, Is RCT is a painful treatment? I am in a huge fear. Because I didn't hv a little bit of potentiality 2 suffer from pain.
Dear sexlogist. 30 december ko main aur mera wife full josh sex ki. Condom use ki thi. But ek kaam dar raha hai. Main mera wife ka vagina bahut sucking karle aur anus ko bhi chatne laga. Pura raat ko aisa ki thi. Ab mujhe daar lag raha bina condom se sucking ki dono side. Ab main kya karu. Mera mouth ke andar infection sayad chala hoga. Kaise infection saaf karu. Aisa pehle 3 baar ki the. But jo jab kuch doctor ke comment padha to mujhe sab samjah aaya ki infections hota. Ab kya karu bolo doctor.
Odd teeth shape so looking for braces. Ps: 4-5 caps and one root canal around 4 years ago. Also my marriage is around the corner in 6 months so looking for a quick fix if possible. Regards.
My tooth has broken a bit, and I am taking tablets from last 5 days. The pain has been decresed, but how can I fill the gap in my tooth? please help me.
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.