Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpinder BajajYour feedback matters!
I am unable to pull down my foreskin of genital area and finding pain while intercourse and while foreplay it comes down with a lot of pain and later it takes a lot of time to get back to the normal with unbearable pain please suggest me to be cured at the earliest.
I am 21 years old male. From past some days my both elbows are paining a lot during night times only. What is the actual cause behind this.
I am 55 year old suffering from back ache since last one year, I have got done mri in medanta medicity gurgaon. Report shows compression between c4 and c5 and also taken course of calcium and multivitamine as well as ayurved medicine. Though I am walking 5 km every day. I get like shifting pain and remail on left, right upper / lower back 2-3 days. I also get sciatica pain some time in left limb and some time in right limb which remain for 4-5 days. I am overweight much fat on stomach please tell me what I should do also suggest medicine for sciatica pain and back pain. Thanks
Why there is swelling in legs after sitting for long hours is it normal or sign of any disease. Please suggest the propoer treatment for this swollen legs. And why there pain and feet becomes hot. Kindly revert on this problem. Thanks.
Sir from a last week I have Labour pain in my back which causes very pain in my back bone sir please tell me what I have to do.
Hi I have a pain in my neck from Saturday. I have consulted a doctor and as per the xray and diagnosis he informed there is a slight tear ( or scratch ) in the disc of upper portion of spinal chord. Just below the neck. I find very difficult to sleep in any position. I have the xray image. Kindly suggest me your best advice. I can send the X ray image as well
Hello, from the two days onwards my buttocks and right leg thighs are vibrating itself which gives irritation ,can you say the cause of this and how to prevent this. Problem.
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder wherein, the immune system of the body attacks healthy tissues within the various joints of the body. This causes inflammation of the joints, leading to multiple problems in them. One common issue with all the problems is pain. Thus, managing pain with rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most important facets of the treatment. More than the deformities or other problems, it is the pain that limits your capabilities. Some techniques for the management of pain are mentioned below.
- Pain medication: This is the obvious and first choice to avail if you need to reduce pain. There are many types and levels of pain medications which can range anywhere from being mild to very strong. However, this isn’t an option that should be considered lightly as you may have a tendency to develop a dependency which can border on addiction. Also, many of them harm the hepatic and renal system of the body if used beyond a certain period. Thus it is advisable to use this prudently.
- Weight management: In many cases, the pain is exacerbated by obesity. It has been noticed that obese or overweight people tend to suffer more from arthritis pain as the added weight tends to add pressure on the joints. Thus, one of the best ways to reduce a significant amount of pain would be to reduce weight through dieting and limited exercises that don’t strain the joints. However, it is easier said than done as a person in pain cannot usually exercise! So, the best strategy is to visit a pain specialist / interventional pain physician and get your pain controlled. Thereafter, start the exercises and reduce the weight effectively.
- Medication for inflammation: Inflammation of the joints is the primary symptom of this disorder. Inflammation is also what causes the pain within the joints. Thus, treating the inflammation with relevant medication has also been known to reduce pain. This is usually the first option to go to for relieving arthritis pain. The catch point here is also the side effect profile of these drugs.
- Changes in Diet: A few type of foods, especially certain fish found in colder waters are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good at reducing inflammation within the joints. There are also certain food items which may be bad for your arthritis pain as they may aggravate inflammation and it is better to avoid such items altogether. Some examples of such items would be sugar, alcohol, white flour, processed meats, gluten rich foods among others.
- Massages: Whether it is a self-massage or from a therapist, it is a great way to encourage circulation which can help reduce inflammation and work as a pain reliever. A therapist would also know certain specific techniques to relieve arthritis pain. However, most of the times, improper massage shall do more harm than good.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: These may often be the most cost effective and usually the only option to reduce pain. These include joint injections, neurotomies, radio frequency therapy, laser therapy, ozone therapy, platelet rich plasma or anti-inflammatory injections.
- Other therapies: Some other therapies include heat and cold compress, acupuncture, wearing supportive wears and braces among others to encourage circulation and reduce pain. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation also helps to relieve pain by stimulating the affected nerves in the joints with the help of a low voltage electric current. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.