Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendra ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I have marks which is left by pimples on my both cheeks. Its like holes on face skin which looks so bad. Now pimple issue has been solved but I do not know how to deal with these marks. Please consult me what can I do to remove or at least faded these marks from my face.
My wife's period started on 10/12/2015 and ends on 14/12/2015. What dates are the safe period for having sex to avoid pregnancy? Please tell me all things about safe period in detail.
Doctor I have been diagnosed with mild pcos Two months ago. We are trying for a baby since one year but all in vain. My doctor prescribed me normoz and fol123. I have no idea about whether I am ovulating or not. I have gone through follicular study also but that says egg is not rupturing good but the quantity of eggs are far better. I am a hypothyroidism patient too but the results are now normal. Gone through hsg also and it was normal. Please tell when will I get pregnant. I am getting down every month after hoping for gud news and sometimes volume of the blood is high and some months it os low.
I have a problem related to my digestive system. From last 3-4 years I go to washroom more than the normal times I. E. 5-8 times a day for maximum 4-5 minutes a time only. Stool formation is diluted. Not good. Not satisfied after Stooling. Need to go just within 10-15 min after tea etcs. I work in shifts duty night also. Please advise.
While having continues a week physical relationship with my partner i'm getting a saviour pain in my private place and feeling like have to go washroom urgently but it just feels like dat but nothing is results in washroom. please suggest.
I have too many acne on my cheeks and forehead and have too many acne scars on forehead and cheeks what is the best way to get rid of these problems .
I am 19 yrs old. Sometime pain in my one leg. When pain in right leg but no pain in left leg and vice versa. How is it?
My wife is have a severe constipation problem, she takes nearly an hour to pass the stools, and it minimum three times a day to clear the stools, we did spine rectum also and done various test and the reports are normal, we did consult various surgeons but no results, all f them says that the intestine pushing activity is low hence the passing of motion is slow, she has this problem from last 14 years during the delivery of first she had delivery in the worst way by using the foreclips, which we presume that would have effected because of this she has reduced the consumption of food and she is under weight of 40 kgs at 43 years. Will you please help us out, we did tried all the fibre products, which resulted in the increase in the no of times.
My shoulder dislocated recently and now I'm supporting it with universal should immobilizer since last 2 weeks. It is the second time that my shoulder dislocated. It dislocated for the first time around 6 years ago. My question is can I do gym once I take off shoulder immobilizer?
Atopic Dermatitis: an overview
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus Tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum Mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.