Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendra N RenjenYour feedback matters!
I have epilepsy I am in medication with Oxytol 300 for two years Since then I haven't experienced any seizures my doctor says it will take 2-3 years to cure. I want to ask what is the reason for it? Can the medication cause long term health risks? My CT scan of brain is normal and my recent EEG report shows" Sharp transients occurring from both hemispheres of brain" as it showed two years before. Am I improving?
My symptoms are as follows, I have pain in my neck, I have stiffness and pain in the left side of my neck with pain going down through my shoulder, under my arm pit, upper arm, and pain, numbness, burning sensations and tingling in my lower arm. Pain in left wrist with numbness in my 4th and 5th fingers and lower part of my hand extending back up my arm. I have this Symptoms since 15 days day and night continuously. And high blood pressure. I was sent from the Gp to who sent me to a neurologist,
I am 28-year-old female and I am experiencing pain in lower abdomen from 2-3 days. I have stiffness in body ranging from neck to lower back. Also, feeling of numbness in hands and legs started since yesterday. Feeling lethargic, tired and sleepy with a heavy head.
Hello, I want to know the signs and symptoms of migraine! And the medicines available for it! I have severe headache problem!
I am 25 Year old male I have a problem of Hand Tremors. This problem from my childhood but now its increasing. And I don't drink and smoke. Please suggest any home remedy. Thnx.
I am a 71 year old man, healthy, active and strong. When having sex with wife, I prolong to make her reach her climax as she has circumcised her clitoris and labia minor. It takes time. But in the bargain, my corona becomes numb PERHAPS and do not reach climax, in the end! Please tell me whether it could be from Prostate, or else?
I am suffering from multiple sclerosis since 3 yrs. I became weak. Am not abel to work as well. Am taking medications regular exercise even though am facing same.
I am suffering from anxiety and insomnia for last 7 years. There is slight depression because of negative thinking and feel bad and tired even of slight adverse event which continue to come in my mind. Taking Zapiz .25 mg or equilibrium tab.
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.