Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendra N RenjenYour feedback matters!
I have diplopiya vision and my MRI result shows ischemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar from last 4years. What I do?
Hello Doctor, Im married, blessed with two kids. I feel stressed and do have mood swings. I often forget the things to do. Am I suffering from Alzheimer's. Kindly suggest.
Dear Doctors, I'm a 41 years old male. I suffer from migraine, knee pain, and allergy rhinitis. Can I use any oil, gels with a electronic massager?
Hai Doctor, I have heavy headache when the morning's. It's too pain. Many medicine tried. No effect Can you suggest any medicine. Is it migraine? Give me good suggestion sir please.
I am 30 years of age I feel a lot of weakness in my body especially when I wake up in the morning sometimes there comes a pain in legs whereas at times hands and feet get numbed. Please help.
My one year old son has had an MRI done for delayed development. The diagnosis is' significant thinning of hypogenesis corpus callosum" He has not started walking. Sits for a while but tends to fall. Makes sounds like ba, pa, ma and na. Sings aloud. Very active otherwise. Quite social. Gives divine smiles. My doctor says this affects the overall growth of the child. There is no cure for it, he says. Want to know the causes, symptoms, what to expect and possible cures.
My Dad got a paralysis attack in year 2006 . He is fine now his blood pressure is normal . Can he still take medicine named met first xl 25 which is apparently medicine for high bp . Request your advice please.
When I was trying to stand I am getting shivering in whole body not only when standing periodically too.
Sir I have problem with social enxayti disorder on meet new people, writing, and speaking on stage before my hand foot and neck show vibration. After sometime normally. Or no vibration. Please give me such as treatment or yoga. I am passing through very trouble with this social phobia or enxyati.
I am thyagarajan I am 22 yrs old. I have tremors through out my body. Whenever I indulge in physical activities I feel joints aching and shivering in hands.
How to treat migraine which is due to acidity and cough. Which results in severe headache and neck pain.
Dear Sir/Madam I am from Raipur (CG). I am writing this mail regarding best treatment of my father as he has been diagnosed Parkinson. He has first diagnosed Parkinson in the year 2013. He is taking medicines as prescribed by the doctors. His current situation is as under: He is not having any visible tremors. He is not able to walk properly be cause he feels very light in his left leg and not able to lift that leg while walking. Some times lost balance while walking and standing. Most importantly, now he is feeling heavy weakness in his body and refused to go out of house. Always tend to be in bed. Feeling heavy in head from mid night and not able to have healthy sleep at night. Day by Day his problem of walking/ balancing/ weakness is increasing. He went through many investigations like: MRI brain, Spinal cord, Many CT scans and other blood test. Sir, Hear by requesting you to please guide me for his proper treatment and for better diagnosis of his increasing weakness. I will send all his reports and others documents if required. Again requesting you to guide me for his better diagnosis and treatment.
The most powerful and amazing organ in our body is the brain. It differs from many other organs of our body not only by its shape, but also by its special type of cell called neurons. When these cells gets affected or dead it can never be reverted or regenerated which is the most exclusive nature found only in brain cells. The cells in other parts of our body has the capacity to regenerate (can be replaced or new one can be grown or produced), but brain cells are exception. Hence any damage to the brain, injury or trauma is really a crucial thing to be considered with utmost care.
Brain surgeries really need skill, proper training, confidence and intelligence to perform this highly complicated and risky surgery.
Brain surgeries are performed to:
- Remove the brain tissues that are grown abnormally
- Aneurysm is clipped to prevent flow of blood cliff off an aneurysm
- Biopsy purpose or to remove the tumour
- Make a nerve free
- Drain the abnormal blood or clot collection or to drain any excessive fluid collection caused by infection.
- To implant artificial electronic device as a treatment for conditions like Parkinson’s disease
- Biopsy: A part of brain tissue is removed for the brain or whole tumour is removed.
- Craniotomy: The skull bone is opened to remove tumour, an aneurysm and drain fluid or blood from infection.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: Endoscopic devices are inserted through the nose to remove the lesions or tumour.
- Minimally invasive neuroendoscopy: Similar to endonasal surgery but small incision is made.
- Anaesthesia risks like breathing difficulty, allergic reaction to medications, excessive bleeding or clots and infection.
- Risk related to the brain surgeries are seizures, coma, swelling of brain, infection to brain or meanings, surgical wound infection that intrudes to the brain structures, abnormal clot formation and bleeding.
- General risks include muscle weakness, disturbances in memory, speech, vision, coordination, balance and other functions that are controlled by the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.