Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendra N RenjenYour feedback matters!
One side of my head pains very frequently and all the symptoms matches to migraine. Can you suggest me temporary treatment and medicine cause this pain is unbearable.
I am 18 years old. It is been 4 month before I fall asleep I jerk. My EEG was abnormal, but last year I did a Brain MRI it was normal, do I need another Brain MRI.
There is a mild numbness in my right arm since two days and when I closely observe in the mirror my right arm is hanging a bit lower than my left arm. What to do?
I have pain starting from below the neck and radiating in my right arm till the fingers. My thumb has numbness. My right hand seems weak and i'm having difficulty pulling, pushing and holding things tightly. I have already seen an ortho and got the x-ray done. He said, the spine in the neck is straight and that could be muscle spasm and rest all looks good. The pain has come down, but I still have numbness in the thumb and my right hand feels weak. Its been about 3 weeks now. Please help.
I have acidity problems and migraine too. I get headache very fast. I started drinking aloevera gel mixed with little water. Will it help me in acidity?
I am 40 yrs, 45 kgs from last few weeks I am feeling low sensation in right half of the body also getting numbness on this side please suggest diet, exercise and medicine thanking you dr.
From today morning my hand are shivering little bit and heart is beating faster than normal and also I am feeling weak. Can you help me with this?
My left hand tingles and feels numb, especially after I get up in the morning. Sometimes this extends to the lower half of my left leg. And sometimes there is twitching in my left hand. And sometimes the tingling/feeling numb continues through a large part of the day.
I am allergic to sun. And it leads to migraine whenever I do not eat anything in the morning. And it starts with severe headache. So whats the solution?
Respected doctors, I suffered on knee joint pain during waking use stair even wrest paid also and after that I am suffering on cerebral on last february 15 medicine continuing but I feel my both legs are very weight full and waking very slow than before. Let me know how to over come this type of disease.
I am a 18 years old student. I am suffering from severe sinusitis and migraine. I have not eaten ice cream since a year. But recently I just tasted a pudding which was cold. Immediately my throat started burning.
Hello sir, My daughter 11 years old she have PGE primary general epilepsy. She take Keppra 250 mg medicine. I want know if PGE can cure by operation are possible or not ? Any doctor or hospital in south Asian country? Please give solution without medicine.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: It stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: It is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: It refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: Insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety: Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My wife 23 year old having migraine problem and after consultation to a neurologist that treatment was not tolerable so what should we do now?
My friend have migraine problem from last 6 months. Please recommend some natural therapies to cope up with this.
What You Need to Know About Epilepsy And Seizures in Children!
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.