Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpender BajajYour feedback matters!
Mera baby 1 month 10 days ka h .mai ise kaun sa milk pila sakti hu kyu mjhe jada milk ni hota mere baby ko jaundice v ho gya hai. Av mai ise cow ka milk thoda pani mila kar pilati hu.
Our 20 days old daughter vomits out the feed in one go after 3-4 hours of feed. She feels suffocation at that time. Sometime liquid comes out from her nose. We hold her straight for half an hour after feed so that the intake gets digested. How to stop vomits?
Sir I want to know that what is window period of hepatitis c and hepatitis b for 17 months old baby who might have exposed to hepatitis c and b at 17 month of age? Is it same as for adults or it differ for babies of 17 month age? when to test baby for hepatitis c and hepatitis b if exposed at 17 months age?
Hai, my baby's feeding is too painful. My gynic recommended chymomax tablets for a week. While using there was no pain but after it is common. Now I am using nipple shield. Which one is safe for my baby either chymomax tablets or nipple shield. please suggest. If chymomax through out feeding can I use that tablets? If nipple shield for how many days a nipple shield should be changed?
I am 70 kgs 28 years old. I have thyroid problem and using medicine. I want to reduce my weight upto 20 kgs. What can I do? Any food chart please . Even I am feeding my 11 months baby .
My 6 month old baby seems to be irritated most of the time. He makes screeching noises and cries a lot. He's been suffering from cold since last 3-4 days but his behavior has been like this from past 10 days or so. Also, he is facing difficulties in sleeping during the night. Wakes up every hour and starts crying. We are unable to understand that whether he is hungry most of the time or can something else be the reason for his irritable behavior.
Hi I am 24 yrs and I have a 2 years infant. After stopping breast feeding. My breasts hv completely sagged. Massaged 4 3 months. .bt don't find any result. Suggest me .hw 2 enhance my breast.
Hi. My daughter is 10 months old I want to ask what are things I shud give her a healthy diet for her can I give dry fruits to her if yes how?
Is it normal for young children to stop taking or needing naps? My 3½-year-old hasn’t taken a nap in quite a while, but seems to do OK.
Sir My child who is 7 years old is not responding normally. At the time of bathing he oppose to apply the soap and start crying. Similarly at the time of applying cream or oil on his body he treated in the same way. He became irritable. Please give advise to treat him.
Hi sir good morning sir My name is krish My baby daily night crying sir what am doing that time sir and how to care below one year child sir She is not interested for eating any one.
My 4 years old baby boy of late complains of severe abdominal pain in upper portion around navel area, I applied medicine after seeing doctor, no he is not getting any relief, what should I do? what is causing the pain?
My baby girl is 15 months old and her weight is 12kgs and height is 71cms and head circumference is 21 cms. Is she appropiate according to her age ?
My baby is 6 months old. Till now I was giving her powdered milk (Farex). From now. please suggest me which type of milk is best for my baby. 1. Powdered milk 2. Cow milk 3. Toned milk of packet (for eg. Mother dairy) And why!
I have 1 month baby boy. But I have problem of feeding. For more feed of baby what I am do? please suggest something for come more feed for my baby.
Sir my son 2 years old and he is suffering from low white blood cells count, is the problem make serious issues and what are the complications please explain me.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.