Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pushpa Misra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa MisraYour feedback matters!
Low libido in men has become a serious concern nowadays as is evident from the increased demand for male infertility medicines in the market. These modern medicines focus on suppressing the symptoms of the problem rather than cure the root cause of the problem. Ayurveda can help you get a deeper understanding of these issues regarding male health and also provide a permanent cure with herbs and proper diet guidelines.
Low libido can lead to infertility and hamper your relationship. Male infertility is the end result of a poor diet that overuses bitter, salty, sour and spicy ingredients, emotional pressure, aging, improper fasting, suppressing urges, excessive exercising, and genetic factors. General stress and worrying in life might cause lack of interest in spending time with your partner. Ayurveda provides herbal remedy for male infertility and brings back the happiness and closeness in your relationship. Herbs have the power to treat male weaknesses at their root and help in faster recovery.
This is the most popular herb that is used in the Ayurvedic treatment for male infertility. It has the ability to cure the ailments of the reproductive system. It has an abundance of folate which metabolises protein faster. It contains lots of iron of vitamin E; both of these nutrients are beneficial for the good physical health of males. It directly raises the testosterone levels. Consuming this herb will elevate the youth hormones in your body and rejuvenate your reproductive system to remove any weakness and debilities. Increase the consumption of green vegetables with consumption of the asparagus herb to eliminate your troubles faster by improving the flow of blood and enhance the supply of nutrients.
Shilajit is a very powerful herb that provides long-lasting energy, vitality, and stamina. It improves the hormonal secretions and promotes the release of growth hormones in proper regulation. Optimum availability of such hormones helps in keeping males active, energised and fit. It also promotes longevity and slows down the aging process. Shilajit is known for its anti-aging properties. It is loaded with antioxidants which are good for reducing the damage of cells and tissues. It supplements about 85 different kinds of nutrients in the form of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and proteins. Shilajit strengthens the bones, speeds up tissue generation and balances the flow of energy all over the body. This herb is a powerful aphrodisiac that raises the sperm count and greatly recovers male fertility. It not only improves the libido but provides all-around strength.
3. Ras Sindoor
Ras Sindoor is another important herb that can treat sexual weakness in men and improve vitality and strength. This herb is a source of many mineral and bioactive nutrients. It is a natural remedy formale libido weakness. It cures general debility and low energy levels which slow the functioning process of the body. It is a powerful cleanser of the blood. The nutrients in this herb cleanse the blood of harmful compounds and traces of pollutants and metals. Ras Sindoor is used in many supplements for its ability to increase power and stamina in males.
4. Abhrak Bhasma
Abhrak Bhasma is highly beneficial herb to increase the rate of tissue generation in the male body. It is one of the best herbs for the treatment of male infertility. It protects the body from illnesses and helps in the faster recovery from weaknesses. It promotes the growth of T cells and phagocytes which are good for a healthy immune system. This herb helps in reversing the damage done by wrong practices earlier that had a negative impact on the male genitals and caused weaknesses. The Abhrak Bhasma should be used by males to gain healthy tissues and organs.
All these herbs provide an effective herbal remedy for male infertility and give rise to the male libido. Ayurvedic medicines are beneficial for the human body as it has no side-effects and provides permanent cures to all kinds of physical weaknesses.
Ath Ayurdhamah is dedicated to restoring and maintaining the lost balance between physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, through the understanding and practice of age-old systems of Ayurveda and Yoga. Our strength lies in understanding the body and its performance at constitutional level and that is what we apply to our Remedies.
Have menses problem since 2014. Done with an ultrasound and the reports said I m suffering from PCOD.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 12th june he used condom as well as without condom also we had sex I lost my virginity. After next day my left abdomen started paining so I was scaring that I did not become pregnant so after 24 hrs I took ipill. Bt thing is I got my periods too early I mean today early mrng (21st june) I am shocked how can it be possible 2 times periods in only 1 month. Last my period was there on 5th june to 8th june now again after 13 days I got my periods pls help me I am unable toh understand my I got my periods 2 times in a month is there any pregnancy chances?
Good evening all doctors Please help me !!!!! mere wife ko mc timing ka problem hai ayurvedik medicine bhi chala kar dekh liya thik nahi ho raha hai age 22year hai & 1 child hai 3.5yrs ka, wait bhi jyada ho gaya hai 70kg above
Hello doctor, I am 23 years old. I am having pcos but since 19 days my bleeding is not stopping from periods. Suggest some otc medicine easily available to stop bleeding.
I am 28 years male married for an year. Me and my wife were unsuccessful for the past five months for pregnancy. My wife did a blood check up and she has low AMH levels. I did semen analysis and have Nil sperms in my semen. Following are the details of semen analysis. Semen volume was 10.5 ml, fructose was present, pH was 8, liquefaction was 15 mins and comment for rapid forward progression was'occasionally motile spermatozoa seen I have normal ejaculations and never had problems in intercourse or sex. I am very worried to see this report. Need help in what to do next!
Most women stay confused with the time of their ovulation. Couples who are sexually healthy and are in their 20s and 30s and are not using any birth control measures have 20% chances of getting pregnant. It is interesting to know that you have a high chance of getting pregnant at the time of ovulation. It is a small window period that comes each month. It is the time when your ovary produces ovum or egg and the egg is open for fertilisation. Even if you are having sex two or three days before ovulation, there is a high possibility of fertilisation. After ovulation is over, the window period gets shut for the next cycle. It is the safe period. Though doctors say that it cannot be considered 100% safe to have unprotected sex during this period, the chances of getting pregnant are considerably lower.
When does ovulation actually start?
It should be remembered that ovulation takes place at the middle of your menstrual cycle. It usually occurs halfway through the cycle. Commonly, the average time period of a cycle is 28 days. But, in some cases, women may have cycles as long as 23 to 35 days.
How will you know that you are ovulating?
- Check your calendar: It is a healthy habit to keep a menstrual calendar. You must maintain the dates for a few months. This will give you an idea as to when you actually ovulate.It is difficult to know the actual time of ovulation if you are having irregular periods.
- Carefully listen to your body: It is a common thing that your body spontaneously sends a memo to you before ovulation starts. You get cramps or feel pain in the lower abdomen before ovulation starts. This pain is called mittelschmerz. It is a reminder of the coming periods.
- Chart your body temperature: Well, you will need to keep a record of your basal body temperature. You can measure it after three to five hours of sleep. Your basal body temperature changes throughout the monthly ovulation cycle. Progesterone hormone is responsible for the increase in body temperature. In the first half of the month, the progesterone levels are low and hence the temperature remains low as compared to the second half of ovulation.
- You can go for saliva test: Your saliva contains the estrogen hormone. Its level changes throughout the cycle. You can also use an ovulation detector kit to know the dates. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Ginger and its active ingredient, gingerol, are an ideal choice for someone suffering from a sore throat. The natural antibacterial and antiviral properties of ginger, in combination with its anti-inflammatory properties, can quickly coat your throat and provide long-lasting relief from irritation and scratchiness. You can mix ginger into water with lemon or honey to improve the effects even further. Ginger can also speed the healing process by boosting the immune system and curing the underlying infection causing your sore throat in the first place!
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.