Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PushpaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant but I do not give sufficient time for care. Her bleeding so heavy. So what shall I do?
L am 25 years old. I am having back pain, nausea,lower stomach pain, white stretchy discharge. Missed my period this month. I have already checked pregnancy test seven days after my missed period but test is negative. I do not understand what happen. I am pregnant or not?
Hi I am 27 year old 5 months pregnant. So I want to ask ask if I controlling my hunger will it affect my baby or no second I have problem or acidity and synus so care I have to take. Also there is so much of heat ib my body. My all report s are normal.
I have acidity everyday. This includes chest burn and puking. Also I have lower abdomen pain. I have menstrual pain a week before I get my chums and have a severe pain during periods. I end up taking 6-7 tablets every month.
Hi, I got married last year. We will try for pregnancy. But every month we are disappointed. Before last 3 months my husband consult a gynaecologist. She test my husband sperm count. She told it's low. She references some medicine it's name "Clonq-50" mg.she told to taken a half tablet in every night after meals. We are doing what she has told. But after using medicine no result appearance. We are feeling so duration. What happen doing like this. What we do for our pregnancy. Please suggested me.
Homeopathy is strongly indicated in all cases of sinusitis. Homeopathic treatment en routes for rejuvenating one’s immunity towards such attacks. A constitutional homeopathic treatment can completely cure the recurrence of this disease. Homeopathic remedies facilitate drainage of mucus relieving sinus congestion, reduces inflammation in the sinuses, relieve pain and pressure by clearing the infection. It also prevents the formation of scar tissue and avoids permanent damage to the tissues lining the nose and sinuses. The constitutional approach enhances the vitality of the patient and eliminates the entire allergic predisposition hence impeding recurrent infections. Homeopathic treatment is safe and effective for both children and adults. Homeopathy can be an exceptionally successful approach in decreasing susceptibility in acute and chronic infections, as well as in treating the infection itself. The homeopathic constitutional approach always considers the illness in the context of the whole person taking into account the mental, emotional, physical symptoms and the circumstances surrounding their lives. Its purpose is balance and harmony on all levels by enhancing the body’s own defenses. Homeopathic remedies are natural, gentle, safe and easy to take
Self Care Measures
Manage your allergies and keep away from known allergens.
Avoid exposure to cold air.
Drink plenty of fluids.
Use appropriate hygiene measures and avoid contact with people who have colds and other viral upper respiratory infections.
Avoid cigarette smoke in your home and workplace.
Consider using a humidifier.
Use saltwater nasal washes to help keep the nasal passages open and wash out mucus and bacteria.
Warm salt water gargles.
Avoid blowing your nose as this may force thick mucus back into your sinuses and block them.
Walk in open air.
-DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
VAIBHAVI HOMOEO CLINIC
My ovaries are quite well and tubes are open. But still follicles not growing even with injections. What to do?
Hi, My wife is pregnant for 1 month. She is getting stomach and vomit. Please give me idea how we can reduce it. We are consulting with a doctor but no relief so far. Please suggest.
To really get your blood moving, circulation enhancing foods are key. Food that's high in omega-3 fatty acids like mackerel, salmon and wild salmon are tops. Improved circulation results in greater erectile response, helpful for improving sexual function in men and in women, too, since blood flows to the clitoris and surrounding vulva.
What you should reach for:
- Carrots, a well-known libido enhancer, loaded with vitamin e
- Green leafy veggies, which clean blood and open capillaries effectively
- Avocados are fuel for cells with their essential fatty acids
- Watermelon contains phytochemicals to open blood cells
The new focus is on all natural, healthy, good-for-sex foods. Ingredients like mustard greens, spinach, baby kale and pea shoots work well. Ditto for pumpkin seeds, figs, nutmeg, black raspberries, jerusalem artichokes and yams.
Foods that promote weight loss also hold libido-boosting potential. Since obesity is a risk factor for erectile dysfunction, reducing weight can increase testosterone and enhance performance.
Bottom-line: foods that are good for your heart are also good for your sex organs. The same foods that clog arteries and bring on heart attacks (think greasy burger and fries) are generally going to cramp your love life over time and should only be eaten occasionally since they prevent blood flow from reaching the genitals, affecting performance and pleasure.
So go ahead, have the sex salad!
She has pain in her right breast already consulted a physician but it is still same. Can we should go for mamography.
Iam30years old I get every month 2-3 days before for my period date but this month one day before but I have period 1day only n second day little why this happens pl tells me.
If sex done before 2 days of periods date and after that if periods are delayed by 11 days is there a chance of pregnancy.
Hello sir my age is 21 now Iam pregnant with diamniotic diachronic twins now Iam 11 weeks pregnant may I know my two baby are same gender or opposite I want opposite gender is it possible.
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
In India, statistics reveal that more than 92% of women suffer from gynaecological problems. Some of these problems may turn out to be more serious than you expected. Here are 5 danger signs you should watch out for that signal an immediate visit to your gynaecologist.
1. Painful sex
Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
2. Considerable bleeding during periods
If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it’s a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
3. Itchy vagina
Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
4. Abnormal vaginal odour
Abnormal vaginal odour, just like an itchy vagina, may be a sign of a bacterial infection. Sometimes vaginal odour may even be accompanied with a thick and heavy vaginal discharge. This usually indicates vaginal yeast infection (an infection caused by an increase in the number of yeast cells present in your vagina), and if ignored these infections can recur, making sex and urination very painful activities.
5. Lump in your breast
A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
Schedule an appointment with your gynaecologist if you experience any one of these symptoms. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.