Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pushpa Chandra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa ChandraYour feedback matters!
Get Answers To This Question - "Why Can't I Stay Hard?"
This is a question that most men are desperately looking for answers to. Most men are very frustrated and embarrassed that they are actively seeking out whatever solution to their problem.
If you are a guy and you keep asking yourself this question, then you need not worry because in this article, I will be answering your questions and providing solutions that you can apply instantly.
So what is the single reason why you can't stay hard?
The main problem is called Erectile Dysfunction. This is simply a situation whereby a man cannot maintain an erection long enough for intercourse. As simple as that definition sounds, the problem is way much bigger and serious. Research has it that erectile dysfunction occurs in about half of the men worldwide and is a growing problem commonly associated with middle aged men. Gone are the days whereby by it usually was classified as a problem for old men. Erectile dysfunction affects men of all ages and has been known to occur in boys of 18 years old. The following are major reasons why you cant stay hard. You are thinking too much. As a guy, we are constantly under pressure to perform exceptionally in the bedroom. Think about it. You want to perform so well and then brag to your friends later on. What you do not know it that this added pressure is really causing more harm than good. The truth is that when you are constantly thinking about your sexual performance and how you will blow her mind, it affects you negatively. It brings on unnecessary pressure on you. Instead of relaxing and enjoying such a beautiful moment, you are usually worried about the fact that you will not perform better in bed and satisfy her well. You are concerned about your body image and your weight you are concerned that your penis will not measure up to her standard you are worried about premature ejaculation and not lasting long enough.
These and many more thoughts are what runs through your mind constantly. And with such pressure comes a negative effect. These anxieties cause your body to be a state of "flight or fight". Since your partner is obviously not a threat, then the effects are usually negative towards your achieving an erection. Simply put, your mind can have a big impact on your ability to get aroused. The mind is the 'communication hub" of your body. When your mind receives relaxed signals then your ability to get aroused increases. But when you are constantly worrying about pleasing your partner, then it becomes impossible.
How to overcome your worry?
Communicate with your partner. Talk to your partner and explain all the worries that you have. By talking to her you get to easy the worries and anxieties. It also has the tendencies to draw you closer to her and make your relationship stronger. Seek other forms of intimacy. There are other ways that you can enjoy an intimate relationship with your partner. Opt for massage and cuddling. You can even have a warm bath together. The aim is to take your mind away and keep you in a relaxed state. Talk to a therapist. Seek professional help from a therapist who has experience in sexual matters. By seeking help you learn to be comfortable with your sexuality. This will greatly help you eliminate or reduce your panic attacks as they happen. Try other forms of distraction. Put on some romantic music. Turn down the lights. Get into the mood with some sexy movies. Taking your mind off will help you. Finally, do not stress yourself. Don't take it out on yourself over your performance in bed or your body image.
By getting help and taking the following advice, you can get your sex life again and have fun while doing it.
Diet and lack of exercise are the two most important factors that contribute to obesity. While the modern day diet is becoming more and more full of fats, sweets and empty calories, it is becoming devoid of nutritious vitamins and minerals. The fibre content is also decreasing. One tends to stack up on junk food in an effort to take a quick bite while on the go. At the same time, physical activity is on the decline. One has increased access to vehicles and the need to walk or cycle is almost not present. Even for commuting short distances, one uses cars or two wheelers. All these things are readily contributing to this epidemic of obesity.
When it comes to getting rid of the excess fat, one needs to work conscientiously and consistently on both the counts mentioned above. One’s diet has to be altered so as to include more and more natural fruits and vegetables. Processed food and junk food should be cut down to the minimum. A daily exercise regimen needs to be adopted. Exercising for 30-40 minutes for a minimum of 5 days a week is necessary.
Homeopathy helps by regulating the metabolic system of the individual. There are more than 100 medicines listed in the homeopathic literature for obesity. It is a tough job selecting the right medicine for a particular patient. One needs to take into account a lot of things before selecting the right course of treatment. These things relate to other symptoms or conditions that may be present or the person may be suffering from. A lot of importance is given to the reason, if any can be found that stimulated weight gain. This reason could be a particular illness or an event or some psychological setback in life. The general reaction of the person to extremes of temperature, his or heating habits also need to be taken into account.
I am 22years old, and my gf had sex, and for the unsafe intercourse, she became pregnant, I want proper lady doctor. Who can help me?
Early childhood is a time when the brain develops rapidly and nutrition is an important part of healthy brain development. It is important for children to eat a variety of foods that can provide them with the proper intake of carbohydrate, protein, good fats, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. There is a very strong mind-gut connection; therefore focusing on the food you choose to complete the nutritional needs of your child can make a great difference in their brain function.
Certain foods are better for our brains than others, these brain foods may help boost a child's brain growth and even improve the memory and cognitive development.
During infancy, the amino acids and fatty acids in breast milk are ideal for optimal brain development. The brain continues to grow throughout early childhood and children who do no consume a balanced diet are at risk of developing mental retardation and behavioral problem.
10 brain foods to feed the mind and body properly:
1. Whole grains: Brain needs a consistent supply of glucose, thus foods those are high in refined sugars and carbohydrates leads to rapid fluctuation in blood glucose levels and the brain doesn't get the steady fuel supply and energy for proper functioning, therefore to nourish the most active part of body include whole-grain breads, oatmeal, roasted grains in the diet of children for regular release of glucose in body. Oats are also rich in vitamin-B, Vitamin-E, potassium and zinc.
2. Eggs: The protein and nutrients in eggs help kids concentrate because the egg yolks are packed with choline which boosts memory. Eggs are also rich in protein, which provides energy to help the brain stay alert longer.
3. Fish: Fish is a good source of vitamin D and omega-3s, which protect the brain from declining mental skills and memory loss. Salmon, tuna, and sardines are all rich in Omega-3s. The more Omega-3s we can get to the brain, the better it will function and the better kids will be able to focus.
4. Seeds: Packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Seeds may boost mood and keep your nervous system in check. For example sunflower seed butter as they are rich in folate, vitamin E and selenium and are safe for nut-free zones.try to include seeds directly to the meals.
5. Iron is important for brain development: Preschoolers and toddlers typically eat less iron-rich foods than they did in infancy. In addition, the iron that children get is usually non-Heme iron (from plant sources,) which has lower availability than heme iron (from animal source).sources beef, nuts and dark leafy vegetable (spinach) and tofu.
6. Milk and Yoghurt: Milk and yoghurt contains healthy fats and proteins those are important for brain health. The majority of the brain is made up of fat, so it is no wonder healthy fat is important to feed the developing brain. Protein is important as it can help brain cells send and receive information effectively. Yoghurt also contains good bacteria that will help boost your child's immune system as well as aid digestion, children need higher dose of vitamin D, which is present in dairy and its products.
7. Organic Foods and leafy vegetables: These organic foods are free from pesticides and insecticides and preservatives and do not cause neurodevelopment problems in children, which will impair proper brain functioning. Green leafy vegetables are loaded with vitamin A and K; these keep inflammation at bay .e.g. Spinach, kale, lettuce.
8. Walnuts: The high level of antioxidants, vitamin and minerals in walnuts improves the cognitive health of kids and improve their mental alertness also.
9. Colorful veggies: Vegetables with a rich, deep color such as tomatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, and spinach are the best sources of antioxidants that support brain health and keep brain cells strong. These foods can be given from weaning age.
10. Berries: The color of the food tells the nutritional value of it. All the berries like strawberry, cherries, blueberries and blackberries have intense color are especially rich in vitamin C and high levels of antioxidants. Blueberries have high levels of Gallic acid, which boost memory by preventing degeneration of brain cells.
So, go ahead and try to include different food group to your Child's plate for a better performance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Mene apni gf k sath sex kiya and beech m condom fat gya and paani ander chla gya kya isse wo pregnant ho skti h and ktni baar sex krte wqt andr pani jaane se pregnant hote h.
Hello, My baby born 2 months completed. Breast milk production goes on reducing. What I have to eat to increase milk.
Hello doctor. I am 23 years married girl. My menstrual cycle is normal of 30 days & bleeding for 4 days. My lmp was 12 june. Since last 6-7 days i'm getting cramping pain in my lower abdomen. What will be the reason?
LH is greater than FSH. LH is 8.39 and FSH is 6.89 on day 3.is this a sign of PCOS? If yes then can the ratio LH: FSH become equal?
Hi Sir,I would like to know about after dog biting consivations. 23rd January a road side dog was bitied me, that time I wanted to conceive, then I completed all vaccination within 21 days. Now 20th april to 25th april is my consivations period. Want to know after, vaccination can I conceive to this month. please help me. It can be harmful effect to my baby?
Blockage in heart is a common term used for narrowing of coronary arteries. Coronary arteries are vessels, which supply blood and thus oxygen and food) to continuously working heart muscles. Heart muscles which are not tired working from the birth till death, however, cannot sustain long without blood supply.
A reduction in blood supply gives rise to ischemia of heart muscles commonly manifested as chest discomfort or angina. A sudden complete shutdown of blood supply leads to heart attack leading to permanent damage to heart (if blood flow not reestablished promptly).
But what causes these arteries to block? Deposition of LDL cholesterol (low density cholesterol) in inner surface of coronary arteries is the primary reason of these blockages. LDL a normal component of blood (upto certain limit) starts depositing in arteries as early as 10 years of age!
Deposition of billions of LDL molecules over several years on inner surface of arteries gives rise to visible narrowings in these arteries. Flow ahead of these narrowings is reduced in proportion to the narrowing. At a level of 70 % narrowing the flow is reduced to give ischemia (and angina) during exercise. Gradually increasing degree of narrowing reduces the exercise needed for ischemia and angina; a narrowing of more than 90 % can give symptoms at rest. A sudden clot formation at any of these stages can block the flow suddenly giving a heart attack.
Regular use of 750 mgs of vitamin c helps to prevent deposition of LDL in blood vessels
If LDL is a normal component of blood, why it is deposited in the arteries at first place?
LDL above a certain limit in blood starts depositing in the arteries. Diabetes, Hypertension, smoking, less exercise and genetics makes it more sticky thus making narrowing faster. This is why these risk elements need to be properly attended for prevention from heart disease. For treatment medicines are important for stopping the progression of narrowings; angioplasty is a method of fast resolution of blockage; and bypass surgery is the method of creating a whole new blood supply for the affected part of the heart. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!