Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I have pcos and I want to conceive. My gynaecologist has done my hormonal test whose result is FSH 6.20, LSH 7.49, prolactin, serum 21.09 and TSH 1.44. I want to know that weather it's extent is high and in what time I will be able to conceive. My gynaecologist is giving me medicine to regulate my periods for 3 months. please help me. I am married 5 months ago. When I will be able to conceive with these conditions. Thank you.
Hello! Hi. As per doctor ajay's instruction we did an urine pregnancy test for my friend with sugar. initially the sugar get settled down in 1st min. And within a period of 7-8 min it gets dissolved completely. Wat does it mean?
I am still lactating after one year of weaning my kid from breastfeeding. Is this normal or should I get myself checked?
Hi doctor, please suggest a better contraceptive then condom. I am 34 years and my wife 32. We have 2 kids and completed our family. We are using male condom as contraceptive from a long time. Now we want to change it because it is causing decreased frequency of having sex. Another fact is our kids are growing up now and we can't take risk of hiding condoms here and there.
My menstruation cycle is normal, but using tampons (I use Whisper) on my last days of the cycle gives me problems. The sides of my vagina starts itching. I try to not scratch the area, but the itch still lasts for a day or two. What should I do to recover from that?
Five must have homoeopathic medicines for your home medicine kit:
A medicine kit or cabinet is essential for every household. These medicines must be useful for conditions such as fever, injuries like bruises and cuts. These medicines are your first aid till your doctor arrives. Homoeopathic medicines help a great deal if the correct medicine is prescribed at the right time. As no water is required you can take these pills even while you are travelling.
Arnica: Arnica acts best in blunt injuries produced due to fall or blow to the body where there is black and blue discolouration of the injured area. There is body ache after the fall and soreness and lame feeling all over. Two to three doses of the 30th potency are enough till symptoms subside.
Ferrum phos: Useful in early febrile conditions, immediately after fever develops. When this remedy is administered not only does the fever subside but it all prevents return of the fever. Gives best results when given within first few hours of fever especially in children.
Calendula ointment: It is a remarkable healing agent which is to be applied locally for open wounds like cuts, ulcers. Also of great importance in non-healing wounds. Can also be applied to locally to the affected area when the baby develops diaper/nappy rash.
Carbo veg: This remedy is useful for when you suffer from indigestion, eructation etc. When you feel distension in your stomach and uneasiness. A single dose of the 30th potency will do the trick.
Cantharis: This remedy is useful when you have kids at home. Whenever you or your child spills some boiling water or tea etc on the skin you can leave it to cantharis to heal the burn or scald. It prevents the bleb formation that is the water filled eruption which is formed after a burn/scald. It reduces the burning pain and prevents secondary infection at the burn site. It is also available in ointment form. But oral doses of cantharis 30 are to be given four times a day for 2 days along with external application.
Watermelon (white portion -peel) dosa
Isn’t it amazing to have a fruit whose each and every part is useful, the fruit itself pink portion, seeds and yes the rind i. E the white portion, yesterday I had posted a sabzi out of it. A few days back I tried this dosa believe me its amazing …. Do try.
- Rice – 1 1/2 cup
- Melon pieces (white rind portion alone) – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2tsp
- Scrapped coconut – 1/2 cup
- Red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seed
- Finely chopped onion-1 med, green chilli-2-3, coriander and curry leaves
- Salt – for taste
- Soak rice and fenugreek seeds in water for two hours.
- Puree the white portion of the watermelon.
- Grind the soaked rice, coconut and melon puree together into a smooth batter. You can also add red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds while grinding.
- Add salt to the batter and mix well. The batter doesn’t have to ferment.
- The batter should be little thinner than idli batter consistency.
- Now add finely chopped onion, green chilli, coriander and curry leaves to the batter and mix well. Keep this aside for about 15 minutes so that all the flavours blend well.
- Heat tawa/griddle and pour a ladle full of batter spread and cook on both the sides in medium-low heat till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
My wife is at 6th month of pregnancy, age 29, her OG gave triple A cal fd and rubired syrup alone. Is that enough. She feels discomfort after taking triple a cal. Moreover she experiences a pricking pain upper part of abdomen. Kindly clarify our doubts.
Doctor prescribed me to use Yasmin 21 day tablet for irregular menses problem. I completed the pack and it's been already 2 days over but still I didn't get period. When can I expect my period and after how many days I should start the new pack.
Sir please can any one tell me the answer .i met my gf yesterday we both are virgins and for the 1 st time I had rubbed my penis over her vagina I didn't got ejaculate but little bit of wet observed on my penis tip is there any chance for pregnancy? I had mental tension about this please help me out with your answer.
I have irregular periods. I had unprotected sex twice in a week. First time I took a p test. It came negative. Next time I used a contraceptive pill and took a p test and again came negative. But I am not having the periods. What should I do?
This holi let's get rid of stress, tension and wash away your worries and depression with a wide array of psychology solutions offered by mind mappers. Wishing you and your family a festival of colours and happiness. Come join us this holi for a stress free life and fight your odds to focus on your mental wellbeing.This holi let's get rid of stress, tension and wash away your worries and depression with a wide array of psychology solutions offered by mind mappers. Wishing you and your family a festival of colours and happiness. Come join us this holi for a stress free life and fight your odds to focus on your mental wellbeing.
Remember the old saying that prevention is better than cure. Women are often bombarded with information that includes many tests but there are a few which should never be ignored.
1)breast cancer screening: this should start when a woman is in her 20's and 30's by breast self examination done once in three months after periods. If you feel any lump, follow it up with your gynecologist. A mammography is recommended after 40 every year till 50 and every alternate year after that till 75 years of age. A person may require more frequent testing if she at high risk due to her personal or family history.
2) cervical cancer screening: cervix is the entry to the uterus where a baby grows. Cervical cancer is still the no. One cancer in sexually active women in india. It is important to have regular screening by doing pap smear tests after starting sexual activity and then if normal, once every 3 years till 65 years of age. The main reason this cancer occurs is due to hpv infection and after the age of 30 years every woman should have a&nbsp;hpv- dna test done once in her lifetime to assess her risk of getting this cancer.
3) osteoporosis screening: osteoporosis means weak and porous bones that are more likely to get fractured with smallest of falls and injuries. Bones start to lose their density after menopause in women. There are many high risk factors due to which the bones can start to weaken early but if none exist then at least a base line dexa scan which is an x-ray based test should be done at 65 years of age.
4) high blood pressure and cholesterol screening: high blood pressure is known to be a silent killer and it is important to get your blood pressure once a year after 30. But if you are overweight or have other high risk factors in your history, you can get it checked early to suit your lifestyle. Any blood pressure reading of more than 140 by 90 on two occasions means that you need to start treatment. High cholesterol is responsible for clogging our arteries and may lead to heart damage. Lipid profile should be done once in 5 years after the age of 25 years if normal.
5) blood sugar: if you are normal then a sugar testing should be done once every 3 years after 40 years. If there are risk factors like overweight, sedentary lifestyle or family history, one has to suit your individual needs. A fasting value of more than 125 or hba1c value of more than 6.5% suggests diabetes.