Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My wife is 2 Months pregnant and we recently did a Urine Routine and report stated that 12-13 Pus Cells and then Doctor Suggested Urine Culture. After 48 Hours Culture Report came as Bacteria NOT seen. Pus Cells 1-2/HPF, Epithelial 2-4 HPF. Does it indicate that She does not have any infection or Does she need to take anti-biotic.
Please give your valuable opinion. Problem: July month period on 13th June was light (First day normal, second and third day light), immediately checked for urine pregnancy test, Its negative check on 20th and 21st june. August month period supposed to come on 13 july didn't come yet, waiting for period, checked urine pregnancy test, its negative. Checked on 10th august its negative, checked on 25th august same urine test its negative. NO symptoms of vomiting, nausea, headache, no frequent urine, no tender breast, no morning sickness. I was stressed in june july, not sure if it has the effect. Any solution?
My wife is not conceiving, got married 2 years, checked with dodtor in two occasions, doctor says every thing is fine with both, what to do?
I get miscarriage on 2 Feb 2015, Next periods on 8 March. Advise me how and when i can pregnant soon ?
I am feeling tingling sensation after urination for 4 to 5 seconds. Actually I am doing lots of cardio exercise like cycling, cross trainer, vibrator. Also there remains little urge for urination, even after urination. It is going from last 3 days. Urine is quite normal.. Also. Doing dieting. But consuming tea several times. Also had spicy snacks It's for first time Is it due to vigorous exercise? Or due to acidity.. Or any other conditions.
I have delivered my baby in April 2015 now he 6 months old but till the time my monthly cycle not coming. And I have a very bad pain in my back. Please suggest me.
In many cases, the body responds to a stressful or traumatic situation by disassociating with it. This can result in the development of a dissociative disorder. A dissociative disorder or dissociative amnesia is a mental illness that involves the breaking down of memory, consciousness, identity and perception. It can interfere with a person's general functioning, social life and relationships. People suffering from dissociative amnesia can have long gaps in their memory of the accident and the time before and after it.
Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition as compared to men. It has also been found to have a genetic link as people suffering from this condition often have other members of their family who experience something similar. Manmade and natural disasters such as wars, floods, earthquakes etc that cause overwhelming stress is said to trigger this disease.
The inability to recall past events is a primary symptom of this disease. Other symptoms include
- Depression or anxiety
- Inability to remember personal information
- Substance abuse
- Mood swings
- Sexual dysfunction
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive symptoms
- Hallucinations and
- Social withdrawal
Treatment for this disease is a two step process. The first step involves relieving symptoms and controlling any behavioral changes. The second step aims at helping the person to recall and process their memories. Developing coping skills and rebuilding relationships is also focused on. Depending on the individual and the severity of symptoms showcased a doctor may choose to treat the patient using any of the following forms of treatment.
- Psychotherapy: This form of treatment is designed to encourage communication and give the person insight into their problems. It uses a number of psychological techniques.
- Cognitive therapy: Changing dysfunctional thinking patterns and their resulting emotions and behavior patterns is the focus of this form of treatment.
- Medication: Dissociative amnesia patients who also suffer from depression or anxiety can benefit from medication such as anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs. However, this medication does not treat the dissociative amnesia itself.
- Family therapy: In some cases, along with the patient it is also necessary to counsel the family. Family therapy involves educating the family members about the disorder and symptoms of recurrence.
Clinical hypnosis: This type of treatment uses intense relaxation and focused attention techniques to access the unconscious part of the mind and allow people to explore their thoughts, emotions and repressed memories.
I have pcod problem, the count is 8. Have irregular periods like 3 month once. I had thyroid problem. I was taking homeopathy medicine For both thyroid and pcod. Now tsh is 3: 36. Doc told you no need to Take medicine For thyroid. Ydy I took 4 d scan to check pcod level. That Time one dominant follicle founded in my ovary. Doc gave me home medicine to reduce pcod and to get regular periods. What can I do. Please tell. Can I do pregnancy plan now. With this pcod problem. And while taking tablets. Will pcod or regulating periods medicine will affect my pregnancy. Please tell. I am so confused. Even if I get conceive also, will these medicine affect my child.
Hello man, I used to have PCOD but with last check its not seen. One year I had gud regular period but again this month its almost 15 days late. I am 31 years married I did pregnancy test. Its negative. Still didn't get periods n getting white discharge past 5 days. Panty almost slightly getting wet.
I have been using this tablet and The complete name is Cyproterone acetate Ethinylestradiol Estranon is this tab dose not prevent from pregnancy?
Today is 16 dpiui and as per my gynec advise I have take progesterone suppository and norethisterone for 3 days everything is over from today onward but I dnt hav any symptoms. I checked my cervix it is in medium firm and slightly open. When will get my periods.
Dried plums can help fight colon cancer finds a new study from Texas A & M university and the University of North Carolina found that a diet containing dried plums can positively affect microbiota or gut bacteria thus helping reduce the risk of colon cancer.
Dried plums contain phenolic compounds which serve as antioxidants that can neutralise the oxidant effect of free radicals that can damage our DNA.
Sleep is an important part of our biological cycle and disruption to a good night's sleep especially after working in night shifts may affect women's brains more than men's say researchers. The findings revealed that the circadian effects the 24 hours biological cycle on brain performance was significantly stronger in women than in men such that women were more cognitively impaired after the end of doing night shifts
Did you know your health could depend on how clean your fridge is? The person's fridge can be the marker of his good health or his bad health. Most of the times, people neglect cleaning their fridge or just randomly stock up their fridge without organizing the food in correct compartments. An unclean refrigerator can contribute to spoilage of food and drinks due to an unhygienic environment.
The following measures can make you healthy:
- Temperature Control: Make sure you control the temperature of your refrigerator from time to time according to the storage requirements of the foods. Lack of temperature control can make your fridge a breeding ground for harmful bacteria and viruses. Milk products and meat have certain storage requirements therefore, temperature control is recommended to prevent spoilage and allows you to use food in the proportion required and store the rest.
- Organization of Foods: Storing the foods in correct compartments can actually keep them fresh for a long time. It is wise to organize the storage of your foods in a way so that the ones which are highly perishable are kept in the coldest area. Keep milk products, vegetables and poultry in separate places to avoid food spills. Make sure you store the foods in proper containers so that they don't drip and mix with other food.
- Prevent Growth of Bacteria: Cleaning your fridge is of vital importance to prevent the growth of bacteria or any other virus. An unclean refrigerator can induce growth of parasites thereby increasing the risk of food poisoning and other problems. Fermentation or frequent curdling of milk products can be a sign of an unclean fridge. Make sure you clean your fridge regularly to avoid contamination of your food.
- Get Rid of Expired or Rotten Food: Cleaning the refrigerator on a regular basis can help you get rid of expired foods and rotten vegetables. It often happens that food gets spoilt inside the fridge due to lack of temperature control, improper storage or simply because it was left inside for a long time. It is best to check the contents of your fridge routinely and get rid of any food which gives out a stink or has changed color in ordered to keep the other foods in good condition.
The above points will ensure you eat more healthy and in turn, will result in a better overall health!
Related Tip: "Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy"
Female Orgasmic Disorder
Persistent or recurrent delay in, or absence of, orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase . It was formerly known as inhibited female orgasm. Some researchers called it Female Orgasmic Dysfunction.
Strong negative signals from psychosocial system result in female orgasmic disorder . In our culture, the female has been forbidden to accept herself as a sexual being. Girls as they grow up, deny their sexual feelings in order to conform to society's image of 'good' behavior. Later, as a woman, she resists the experience of orgasmic response. Anxiety and guilt feeling due to religious orthodoxy can cause this dysfunction . The idea that it is woman's duty to satisfy her husbands makes her inhibit her own sexual response. A woman may have an orgasm with masturbation by stimulating her clitoris, with partner's manipulation or with oral-genital stimulation, but not during intercourse. Similarly, a woman may be orgasmic during intercourse, but not with other kinds of stimulation.
The organic causes for this dysfunction are multiple sclerosis, spinal cord trauma or tumor, nutritional deficiencies, diabetic.
Neuropathy and severe arteriosclerosis . Chronic illnesses impair orgasmic responsiveness by affecting libido and generalHealth.
The treatment is based upon the information indicating woman's attitude towards sex, the degree of her open-mindedness and her physical responsiveness. The first goal is to help the couple to stop behaving toward each other in hostile or in negative ways so that they can create an erotic aura in their relationship. They are provided information about sex to counter myth and misunderstandings that stand in the way of woman's response to sexual stimuli.
The couple is given instruction to practice 'Sensate Focus' exercise for 3 days. On the next 3 days, after the couple has experienced feelings of closeness and intimacy in pleasuring each other, they proceed to genital play.