Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I had sex for the first time and now I'm bleeding. How long this bleeding will be continue and is there any adverse effect of it? How to control it please help.
I am a 30 years old female and my problem is my period is not normal I had 2 children's and both are cesarian and I got family planning immediately after second birth. Just now I checked thyroid it is normal. I am fat and my weight is above 100. Kindly suggest me some foods and how do I reduce my fat for my normal period every month thanks. I feel thirty appetite - I am not so hunger stools - Normal.
According to recent statistics only 40% of Indian women opt for preventive health check. Majority resort to self medication and ignore the signs and symptoms of a major illness. Ignorance and neglect leads to complications and fatality. It is important that every woman understands the importance of her health and prevention. Given below are some aspects that ever women needs to consider and implement:
- Physical examination every 2 to 3 years.
- Breast check- to identify early signs of breast cancer. Mammography- every 1 to 2 years after the age of 40 years.
- Screening for thyroid should be done at regular intervals.
- Screening for diabetes- every 3 years after the age of 45 years.
- Screening for cholesterol and blood pressure - every 5 years after the age of 35 years to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Women should undergo screening for osteoporosis. Bone mineral density test helps to identify problems early and treatment should be started to prevent fractures.
- Eye examination is essential after every 1 year to prevent eye related problems.
- PAP Smear test - Women at the age of 21 to 30 should undergo a pap smear test every 3 years. This is an essential test for checking cervical cancer. After the age of 30 years. PAP smear+ HPV test should be done every 5 years.
- Screening for ovarian cancer- a vaginal ultrasound is recommended to patients with a family history of cancer in ovary or any pelvic pain should undergo this test.
Consult for any abnormality:
Most importantly if you detect any abnormality in your body it is essential that you consult a doctor immediately. Ignoring or neglecting the signs and symptoms can complicate matters.
If there is problem in ovary section and I go for a sonography then is there any chance that doctor will be known of I am virgin or not.
There is foul smell and itching also during white discharge since last three days. Please advice me a solution.
Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend in September and did not have periods for couple of months before I was confirmed pregnant in January thats almost 4.5 months later. Kindly advise if this is normal and how much time after sex does one get pregnancy. I was 6 weeks pregnant I guess in January. Please advise if it is possible to get pregnant after 4 months of sex.Please tell.
Sir I am 24 years old when I was in senior inter I found that I have a pcod problem. On that time I have irregular periods I took treatment. Doctor said me after 6 months stop medicine it is enough for you. Last three years I am getting regular periods is it pcod problem cured. Pcod problem can clove permanently. Is there any further problems in future. Please give me some home remedies for weight loss and pcod problem. Thank you sir.
I have PCOD, I take Diane35 as medication. I recently gained weight, I was 65 and now I am 90 kilos. I am 21 years old. I have lost weight in the past. BUT some how I am unable to loose any weight this time. I have tried everything, from metformin tablets to swimming and excessive exercise over the past one year ... is there something else that COULD help me in my condition. I have a friend in USA, who had PCOD, but she said that she took an injection which helped her loose weight and now there are no cysts in her ovary.. is that possible ? Please help !
I am married from last 3 years with a baby of 2 years. I am not so much interested in having relation with my husband for many days. I have not any interest in sexual life. What is the reason behind this.
Meri delivery operation se hui thi. Or Ab Mera pait bhi Nikal raha h Ise Kaise Kam karu. Meri delivery ko 5 month ho gaye h.
I am 44 years of age and having periods after 2-3 months for the last around 1 year. During earlier years have had periods also for 15 days after around every 15 days as well. Ultrasound revealed no problem during the earlier years. Is this menopause, is it the right age, is there any treatment or medicine required.
Hi, me n my hubby have a good cooperation in sex. But I have a problem that after every foreplay I pass the urine. And this is which I disturb my sex life with my hubby? What I should do to overcome from this.
I am 48 years old. Had mastectomy in 2007 t1n1mo right breast. Had chemotherapy 6 cycles and 5 years of tamoxifen. A recent breast ultrasound shows some simple cysts in the left breast. What does it indicate? is there any chance of these cysts turning malignant please Advice.
My wife and me are newly married couples she is elder than me my is 37 and her is 52 she does not have any interest in sex whenever we plan to have sex she wil watch porn for 10-15 minutes then only she will have sex.
If I do sex on three consecutive days than do my wife has to take I pill on all three consecutive days?
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.