Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa BhatiaYour feedback matters!
My last period start on 26th december 2016. But it not good as every month. It stay 4 days but very little .but today start period. And this time bleeding much last time. My legs are little paining. Is it good sign for health? I am really worried.
Madam meri wife ka left breast bahut bada ho gaya hai jabki right breast jaise ka taisa hai because unka right breast mujh per tej dab gaya tha aur usse blood discharge bhi hua tha but maine unka ultrasound karbaya to usme sab normal aaya sir ?
In Naturopathy, one considers the various natural elements as the main forms of medicine which are used by way of therapy for application on the patient in different ways so as to activate the obstructed points. Mud is considered as one of the most important elements of nature, and is widely used in Naturopathy.
This is called mud therapy. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it!
- Uses of Mud Therapy: Mud is one of the five earth elements that form the basis of all forms of treatment in Naturopathy. Mud therapy is used for many reasons including its cooling properties and the dark colour which absorbs all other colours. The cooling properties of mud make it ideal for use in a mud mask or as a cold compress to soothe inflammation of the surface of the skin. This mud pack can be used a cold compress when given the strong support of cool water.
- Types of Mud: The mineral elements of mud differ from place to place as the rock formation and constitution is different for different places. Black mud is the dark cotton seed oil that is rich in minerals and also has a thick texture that can retain water. Due to its thick consistency, pollutants cannot enter and contaminate it too easily. Further, Dead Sea mud is considered primarily as a beauty enhancing mud with many therapeutic properties as well. It has over twenty different salts and minerals including magnesium, calcium, bromide, silicates and even natural tar. It is best used for softening and cleaning the skin. Moor mud is an organically produced mud that is born from floral residue and has traces of herbs in it too. It can be absorbed easily by the human body and has many essential vitamins, fulvic acids, amino acids and plant hormones which can help in detoxification and healing treatments.
- Mud Packs for the Eyes: This kind of mud pack is particularly beneficial for those people who sit in front of computers screens for prolonged periods of time. You can smear a half inch layer after closing your eyes so that it cools the eyes when mixed with water.
- Mud Packs for the Abdomen: This mud pack can be applied on the stomach for at least twenty minutes or even half an hour. Further, you can put a blanket over it if the weather is too cold, so that better absorption happens. This helps in better digestion.
- Mud Packs for the Head: Applying these mud packs on the head can also help in giving relief from congestion and headaches.
It is important to know the consistency and measurement of the ingredients required to make mud packs at home.
I have Pcos and endometriosis diagnosed in 2013. Having difficulty to conceive. Then 2015 had a round of ivf and conceived in 2nd transfer which was a FET. But miscarry after 2 months. Then 2016 had another ivf but did not succeed .had retrieved 25 embroys of which 10 were good. Now I am planning for normal conceiving .what to do.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My blood test result showing hcg beta subunit below 1.2 want to confirm am I pregnennt or not? please response.
I am 34 Year old woman and had been suffering with gas problem since last 2 years. Its like GERD. I had taken allopathy, ayurveda and homeopathy too. Two weeks back I got pain in my lower abdomen. It lasted for two weeks. I consulted my gastro doc and my gynecologist. I went through many tests but no reason was found. I spent a big amount on several tests, ultrasounds and CECT etc. And its very disappointing that no test could gave me good reason. According to CECT, I have a cyst around 3mm in left ovary but my doc ruled out this possibility too as its not of a big size. Please let me know what can be the reasons for this pain. Can stress be a reason too?
Few days before I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend if can case I having sex with my wife would it cause hiv to us pls help.
I'm married to 21 year old male in my village, I want to know can we have sex without protection? My age is almost 17 years. Can you give me ideas to have safe sex please. Thank you.
I am 21 years old I have problem in my periods I get periods on 18 April then it delayed on next month and periods come on 23 may and on 23 may I have sex without precaution on the 1st day of mensuration and now its 28 june but periods are not coming please help me out as soon as possible.
A three month therapy of ayurvedic medicines can cure your menstural cramps and associated problems.
1. Ayurvedic medicines
2. Hot fomentation
3. Clove tea
4. Warm oil massage