Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Purvai JainYour feedback matters!
I want to remove two teeth and set four teeth in place of two. Approximately how much cost is required for it.
If you have tough ones that you are not able to get rid of, com visit us..!!
Can gums which have receded upwards due to poor brushing habit get back in original shape? If yes, how? Like what method or techniques should be used? Thank you in advance.
Hi sir good afternoon. I am suffering from mouth problem and lips also. Small chaale but painless can you please tell me what should I do ?
Dental Malpractice occurs when the treatment provided by dental health care professionals falls below the acceptable standard of care causing serious personal injuries. such type of malpractice are:
Failure to inform the patient of all available treatment options and the associated risks and benefits related to each
Failure to refer to a specialist
Negligence in failing to properly diagnose oral cancer or periodontal (gum) disease
Causing nerve damage by improperly placing dental implants
Damaging the Lingual nerve or Inferior Alveolar nerve while administering anesthesia or when removing wisdom teeth or molars
Incorrect use of dental anesthesia resulting in complication or even death
Improper procedures which result in injury and damage
Malalignment of teeth or bite malocclusion resulting from substandard dental procedures
Failed dental procedures
Faulty root canals, crowns, implants, veneers, or dental bridges resulting in injury and infections to the jaw, face and gums
Tooth loss due to faulty restorations
Injury to the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) after orthodontic treatment or restorative dentistry procedures
Failure to perform a complete and thorough oral exam
Not properly administering antibiotics prior to a dental surgical procedure
Failing to diagnose or control an infection
Use of faulty materials or products
I am suffering from gums swelling and bleeding from a week. It is very painful for me. I am facing problem in brushing and eating. So advice me tip to overcome fastly from this problem.
I have tooth ache. My wisdom tooth hurts very badly. Im not able to open my mouth. It hurts badly when I try to open my mouth. What should I do.
I am 40 year old man & have infection & pus in roots of teeth. I already treat root canal in this teeth before 12 month. Advice any oral treatment or step. I take antibiotic (phexin-500 )& pain killer (diclo+para+serratiopeptidase) daily.
My front two upper teeth have gap in them so what would be the cost of bracing for them and for how much time it will be required to improve. please suggest the price also.
I have dental problem when I eat something it striking in teeth and sometimes when I take cool water getting heavy pain please advice.
Hello doctor, My teeth are kind of light yellowish and I want to whiten them. I visited a dentist in Delhi for a normal checkup, he told me not to opt whitening procedures as it may lead to sensitivity. But he didn't explain much about it, just said don't go for it. My question is why whitening procedures leads to teeth sensitivity. Is there any other option available apart from it? Thank you.
Hi, I have a problem that smell comes out of my mouth even after brushing twice a day. What should I do?
I seen lot of people's gums getting pulled up thus exposing the roots of the teeth. How to get the gums back on to the teeth?
I am having gene problem of tooth. My father and mother also have. I am facing cavity problem. What should I do?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.