Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in pachim vihar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puru SinghYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face and chest. I use medicine. At the time it will reduce but after stop this medicine it will increased.
Hi I'm 21 years old I recently facing from severe acne and scars problem and now taking treatment for that my specialist gave TRIVENCA GEL ,adaclene NANO GEL and while using I need to wash face 3 times a day I'm using clean and clear or patanjali rose face wash in not satisfying suppose it dries my skin .what kind of face wash sets with this treatment.
I am 20 years old, and during summers I sweat alot. I got too much off sweat on my head. Does this make my Hairs roots weak and leads to dandruff.
I am suffering from hairfall and dandruff it's become some time layer type. So please give some solution thank you.
Am a 38 year old female with fair skin. Recently I notice that my face becomes dark wid sm brown dots. Am using face wash. How to cure. Pls help me with home remedies because tried lot of creams with of no use.
I have got black spots on my face due to chicken pox. And I want to remove them as early as possible may be within 2 days. Suggest me some cream or any remedy.
Hi, I am 24 year old girl and I have lots of hairs on my face skin just because of this my face is look very dull, once I had tried to remove it by waxing but my skin got damaged due to sensitive skin. Please sudggest what to do?
In my area the water I use for hair wash is very very hard (Borewell water). I feel this is damaging my hair as my hair looks very dry and rough day by day and hair colour is turning into grey and white. Kindly suggest me the alternative like can I use filtered water for hair wash and which is the best shampoo to use regularly so that my hair fall gets reduced.
I am having anemia from abt 7to8 months. Even tried homeopathic medicine but didn't helped. My skin and nails are slightly pale.
For e. G I have black sports as well as pimples on my back. I use screen care removal cream for 4 month but I don't see any changes what should I do.
I am 25 year old and I having skin problem like feeling very itching many times having rashes after itching and having very dry skin. I also feel very tired suddenly many times in d day. What should I do?
In summer my mother have itchy scalp. Means she always have to itching her scalp. But in winter it is alright. Is there any vitamin deficiency? If yes please tell the remedy.
Hello, I am Sriram. I have these eye circles in the surrounding of my eye and its even connected on my nose kind off black patch on my eyes. I do sleep well, doing exercise and having healthy food, everything is good. I don't know how to get rid off that black patch. I was using melaglow for some days. But its not that effect on my face. Moreover I don't have proper prescription for that. So I just used that for a month and I left. So please suggest me some remedy.
Im 30 years old and hair and beard has turned white my family members want me to color them but im not happy with it any option to get permanently get rid of this problem.
Everyone desires to have a glowing skin and it is very important that the face is washed regularly and moisturized to keep it smooth. Many beauty treatments are available to make the skin look young and radiant, but some of them are also ineffective and do not reduce the effects of aging. Some treatments like use of chemical peels, photofacial treatment and microdermabrasion are useful in returning the glow of your skin.
Use of chemical peels
The use of chemical peels mainly involves the use of chemicals to remove the upper layer of the skin. The layer of the skin is peeled easily as additives or some wax is added in the chemical peels. The remaining cells are moisturized by the acidic solution and it also helps in the promotion of collagen production and gives your face an even complexion. Acne problem can be treated using chemical peels and these peels can be used even on hands and neck. Nevertheless, there are some side effects that are caused by chemical peels as well.
Side-effects caused by Chemical peels
1. Use of chemical peels on the face sometimes causes scarring, characteristically on the lower part of the face. The appearance of the scars can be reduced using steroid medications and antibiotics.
2. The common side effects that are caused by the use of chemical peels are itching, redness and swelling of the skin.
3. Sometimes the color of the skin gets a little more darkened by using chemical peels or even lighter than normal and this condition is permanent.
4. The herpes virus that causes cold sores is flared up by use of chemical peels.
5. Carbolic acid is used in deep chemical peels and it can damage the heart muscles and even cause irregular heartbeat.
6. Carbolic acid or phenol used in the peels can harm the liver and kidneys. Hence, to avoid its side-effects the peel must be used at an interval of 10 to 20 minutes.
Who should not use a chemical peel?
1. Chemical peels are not advised for people who have been taking acne medication for the past 6 months or for people having dark complexion.
2. People with freckles and pale complexion or red hair must not use chemical peels
3. You should not use chemical peels if you have a history of severe outbreaks of cold sores.
4. People having abnormal skin pigmentation or facial warts must also not use chemical peels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.