Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puru Dhawan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Puru DhawanYour feedback matters!
Nowadays I am getting lots of pimples on my face I don't know exact reason behind this, doctor please suggest me what should I do?
Sir I'm 24 year old boy and student but there is a problem with me about health is that I eat so much thing but my body is still so weak and I become tired so soon.
I am a complaints of Depression due to financially loss. I am working in the hospital as a Doctor. I am working 8 hrs duty in the hospital I am not properly see in the emergency patient. I am not well salary per month. My future is very dark. I am always negative approach. I am always thinking everything possible in this life but not yet. I am not doing procedures in the hospital Endotracheal Intubation etc. I change psychiatrist yesterday. He gives medicines Tab. Arip MT 10 mg 0 - 0 - 1 and Tab. Ciplar 10 mg for 10 days. So Doctor Which best medicines selected to me from your side, these medicines may I help and brings become financially stronger? Doctor reply immediately from this query.
I am vidyasar from warangal my problem is heavy weight gain my job is system operating so I sat on chair 7 to 8 hours thats why my weight gain and I do not have time to exercise please suggest me how to reduce my weight.
I have gas problem with constipation I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
My mom's knees have paining and swelling on them. She is facing pre-menopause period and it is aggregates more when she eats lemon or any sour taste food. She is overweight and have difficulty in walking due to pain.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"