Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Purnima JainYour feedback matters!
Hi , Does Fenugreek Seed do any harm When consumed during 3rd stage of pregnancy and does it Increases Internal Heat in the body .Please Help letting me know this .
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.