Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Puran Singh GautamYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year old adult. I wanted to ask what are the benefits of using whey protein and what are its side effects. And if I consume whey protein how much quantity should I take? please ans in grams how much should I take whey protein ?
Hi Doctor, I am a 53 year old male, insulin dependent diabetic and a hypertensive. To add to this I am having BI polar disorder. Sugar control is average or below. BP under control. Now my medicines Lantus 20 units at Bedtime, Novorapid 10 units before lunch Glycigon 80, two times a day, two tablets each time For BP Olmin 40 LN Bloc 20 pantoprazole with Domstal one time a day As far as Bipolar problem is concerned I am cleared by psychiatrist to take all the above with the medicines he prescribed. I consider this a sensitive matter. I am always in stress because of my Job, I am the GM or second in command of a large turnover construction company. My morning sugar is between 95 tp 110, but post breakfast after 2 hours is 225. After taking my lunch I take novorapid 10 units hence for few hours my sugar drops to normal range. Again in the evening it when Novorapid effect is gone it climbs to 250-275. Remains like that perhaps till I sleep after taking Lantus 20 units, again in the morning it is normal. HB1C today's test shows a reading of 7.0. What should I do to take this reading to 6.0.
My age is 27 from last 3-4 year I put on some weight this causes me breathing problem and can not work or play more than 10 minutes continuous. Please give me some good and useful suggestions. And also cough problems it also creates breathing problem.
Mere breast me itching ki problem hai nipple me kuch white liquid type bhi lagta hai I am not married what is that? Please advise.
Hi I've noticed nowadays after having good sex once I cannot get second time very quick could you advice.
Dear Doctor, I am 25 years, from the age of 18 years old addicted to self masturbation the past years. Then now it can serious to me. I can try to control with meditation but can't because suddenly in my body blood circulation speed increase automatically change mind to self masturbation. Continuous self masturbation of last 7 years now following problems are seriously action: Memory Fog Serious problem (Remembrance of word, suddenly not pickup word in mind to speech ) Erectile dysfunction Hair loss Low libido Fatigue or lack of energy Night sweats Memory loss Mood swings or irritability Heart palpitations Muscle loss or weakness Sleep apnea Depression or anxiety Constipation Increased body fat these problems cause live as a dead body person in real life how to cure this problems .so kindly I requested you to that which type of doctor is best for my problems and live as human beings. Doctors like as neuro or sexual or endocrine. I confused to choose.
I am 45ys old, I have allergies on the body parts such as legs, hands etc. An di have itching on my face and chest portion while getting sunlight. Why?
Mujhe vericella zoster elisa test lgG 1. 89 positive maine 10 days aciclovir 800 mg li par my penis pain and headche hai mujhe ab kya karna chahiye.
Hello, Greetings I just wanna know that, can I take two types of medicines at a time. I just wanna be sure. Because I'm suffering from Precum Leakage. And also hair fall. I'm take two unani medicines for curing precum leakage. And I'm gonna take homeopathic medicines for hair fall.
My mom is 42 years old and she has vitamin d deficiency So is cod liver oil a good for recovery of her deficiency And is cod liver oil good for recovery of adults also.
I am 27 yes old male and I am able to do the sex for more time as soon as I start with in a minute the ejaculation start and there after I feel tired. So give me the suggestion for that.
Sir mujh ko pails problem ho gye h mainey homeopathy treatment v karwaya par poori tarah teek nhi ho paya .m kabz se paresan hoon masaledar khana v nhi khata par tav v mujh ko problem ho gye .aajkal raat m nux vomika v le rha hoon .sath hi mujh ko sex problem v h females ko choote h mera jhad jata h .dubla patla hoon padhai m v teek hoon khan sona v teek rkakhta hoon koi homeopathy dawai batai please.
I have increased bilirubin, Globulin and ALP count since last four years. I took all the hepatitis tests but each one was negative. I am very concerned because of this constant hike. Since all the hepatitis tests are normal, what exactly is causing this condition? Please suggest some remedies. My report:- ALP - 164 Sgpt- 20 Sgot- 24 Bilirubin total - 2.20 Bilirubin direct- 0.82 Bilirubin indirect - 1.38 Total serum protein- 6.5 Albumin- 3.9 Globulin - 2.60.
I was doing masturbation since 7 years recently one year back my pennis nerves visible ugly how get rid of these and improve the erection.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.