Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Just as white, straight teeth convey youth, a smile with crooked, discolored, worn, or missing teeth is associated with an aged look.
Keeping a youthful mouth comes down to two simple, proven, and practical steps:
Brush and floss daily
See your dentist every six months.
If there is misaligned teeth get it corrected.
If there is gap between teeth can be corrected by orthodontic or cosmetic correction using crown or dental bonding
If there is stain due to tobacco, smoking get scaling done.
Beautiful smile is add on to your personality visit your dentist and get confident smile
Hello sir /madam, I had a problem that my one tooth was hone before 5years, is it can be possible to attach other one now. R else what can I do.
I have a Tooth decay problem in my mouth from 2 years. I consulted a lot of doctor but I didnt find any solution till now. Som of them told that I have to undergo RCT and several other treatment. And it will take Hardly upto 15-20 days approx but I dont have enough time to do so. I just want a quick and short term treatment so that I can easily cure this problem. I Need some precious advice from your Side to what should I do at this time?
क्या व्यस्क का हिलता हुआ दांत जिससे काफी दर्द भी होता है नेचुरल तरीके से निकलने देना सही है? क्या वो नेचुरल तरीके से निकल भी सकता है या नहीं? क्या वो कैंसर का कारण भी बन सकता है?
Is one sitting rct possible for molor teeth when mouth opening is approx 20mm, if so, what is estimated cost and hospital/clinic in which this procedure may be done please?
How to stop the foul smell of mouth. It really smell bad. Some time. Sir plss suggest me something..
At the time of taking moderate hot tea. Or sweet, pain started in teeth for 10 to 15 minutes, what should I do?
I oftenly get mouth ulcers ulcer basically comes trouble for 10 days by growing in size and heals in 10-12 days as I use orasep gel and vitamin capsules Meanwhile one ulcer is healed another ulcer at different place develops and continues Do I need to worry kindly tell me cause and solution.
I have a cold for last three days and my eyes are red my tongue has turned blue and I can not smell nor I can breathe clearly. What should I do?
Need to undergo root canal treatment as advised by a doctor near to my home. Please suggest whether it will pain a lot? also I am postponing it since I don't have any idea where to take treatment without pain. Please suggest. Thanks.
Dear Sir, recently I visited one Dental surgeon for toothache/cavity. He made some root canalling treatment on the affected teeth. Is it mandatory to cover the teeth with a silver/metallic crown? Please answer .
Hi my moms age is 58 years recently she is suffering from gum pain problem when ever she is trying to sleep at night. Both upper and lower gums sever pain whn she is trying to sleep.
Dear sir, I ask you one question, my teeth is paining then m night dinner complete after the pain start. So what do I do sir.
I have pain in lower canines only and not anywhere else in mouth and I have took pain killer twice tomorrow but the pain is not going. I even stopped having sour food and rice. But pain is persistent from 4-5 days.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!