Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Punita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PunitaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor I have regular periods but flow is little bit low. I am married from last 2 years. Is it the symptom of pregnancy?
I am 27 years old. My routine is like 20 mins morning walk 1-1/2 hrs travelling 8 hrs office again 1-1/2 hrs return journey & 20 mins of walking. Means 7 am to 7 pm m away from home. From 4 months I am not getting periods. I have read that due to stress & over exercise one can miss periods. Please help, & also let me know whom should I consult?
I'm 25 years female unmarried .my BMI is normal but i've pcod. My cycles are very irregular. I'm not on any medication. I want to reduce this normally. I'm taking balanced meal with regular exercise. I've brown to reddish vaginal discharge on my menstrual cycle but I doesn't have any discharge. What could be the reason? Does my 3 day minute discharge indicate a period or not? please let me know.
I am 26 years married women and planning to conceive. Is there are medicine that I should start having to conceive faster?
Hii .i m rani in may I was diagnosed with pcod at that time my weight was 65 kg n now it is 53 kg I had my periods last month also bt the problem is that that my date keeps on fluctuating like in August I had on 11 n in sep on 8 n in this month nt yet soo please tell me why it is n what I can do for this.
Hi, my name is Dr Meeta Sharma and I am a Psychologist, hypnotherapist and a holistic healing. Today I am going to speak to you about Energy Psychology and Energy Medicines. I have expertise in these two areas.
Energy Psychology and Energy Medicines are basically two believes that are western and eastern combined. Combining western practices of medicines and eastern philosophy and practice.
It is relatable by understanding the power of sub conscious mind and the unconscious mind. Combining those belives with the Indian tradition believes of CHakras, Energy centres and the Aura.
What I practice with the session or what I do with the patient is that I work from the inside out. I help the patient understand that the mind, the body, the soul spirit and the heart, all need healing. IN my sessions, I combine the inner work with the outer work.
If you would like to book a session like this, you are welcome to visit my clinic through Lybrate.
Emotional problems make direct tasks and simple errands harder. High feeling, bubbling disappointment and hurt emotions motivate the person. Certain people become very protective. Protectiveness causes us to pry on others. Others might want to disconnect completely and resolve issues in a different manner. A great many people manage their emotional issues by opposing, quelling and overlooking them. At this point, your brain feels uneasy and you end up making rash decisions.
However, there are ways to deal with emotional problems. These are as follows:
- Be aware: Try to stay active and be aware of solid feelings and sentiments. Work on improving them as they show up and quickly misidentify with them. Advise yourself that you are not your feelings and that they are only temporary.
- Use labeling: Utilize naming. Research has demonstrated that naming and surveying a feeling changes the feeling into a subject of examination and consequently diminishes its power on you. So in case you are feeling furious, essentially let yourself know that this is you being angry and you will in all probability see that the force of the inclination instantly drops.
- Get curious: Rather than opposing the emotions and sentiments, get inquisitive about them. Focus on how they affect you. Where in the body do they show? How do the diverse muscles in your body feel? How is your breath? Hold your emotions and sentiments in present mindfulness and simply let them do their thing without judging or sticking to them. Utilise the possibility of your brain as the sky and your emotions and sentiments as clouds that are passing by.
- Face-to-face interaction: Up close and personal social interaction with somebody who thinks about you is the best approach to quiet your nervous system and calm anxiety. It additionally relieves stress-busting hormones, so you will feel better regardless of the possibility that you cannot change the upsetting circumstance itself. The key is to collaborate with somebody who is a decent audience or someone you can consistently talk with face to face, or who will hear you out without a prior motivation for how you need to think or feel.
- Exercise and meditation: The brain and the body are inherently connected. When you improve your physical well-being, you will consequently encounter more prominent mental and enthusiastic betterment. Physical movement likewise discharges endorphins, intense chemicals that lift your state of mind and make you happy. Normal exercise or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
In case that you continue facing this frequently, you will soon find that your relationship with your mind will begin to change. You will build up an intense metacognition (the capacity to face your reasoning) which helps you to handle your emotions and feelings in a great manner.