Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Najafgarh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
What is the remedy of heel spur problem, in morning at the time of get from bed heel spur is paining for sometime, can you suggest some medicine or remedy
I am 27 years old I am suffering from back pain from last 2 months as I feel this is coming when I masturbate myself in a day number of times reason I am unable to control my sexual feelings so help me how to get relief with back pain and how to control my feelings to towards masturbate myself please suggest me.
I am 35 years old and someday I am having backache in upper region and gradually it slows down. What could be the reason?
I am 51 years old and having pain in the right shoulder whenever I lift it to put on or remove t-shirts . The pain is severe. Consulted orthopedic surgeon and x-ray taken. No fracture - only inflammation he says. But it is also due to diabetes is what they are saying. I am doing regular walking exercises and also physiotherapy exercises for this shoulder pain. No major improvement. What is the solution and suggestion. My sugar levels are below 200mg. Please suggest.
I am 20 year old and have started gym recently. My left shoulder have started paining. So please tell me the remedy.
I have pain in middle of my back. I am working 10 hours sitting job. Please suggest what should I dot to get relief.
I am biren, I have leg joint pain. From tv add I bay one product after that I feel some relax but now I feel more pain before. Please help me.
acute minor wedging at L1 with 25% of compression. Fell down from bike on 29th January. Cobuilt, Supracal and signoflam taking. Can't sit prolonged. What should I do to recover and when I should start working out in the gym again. Thanks.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"