Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Punit DilawariYour feedback matters!
I am got tested for Uric acid and LFT KFT about two months back the GGPT was 188 and uric acid was 10.4 I m taking urcosol300 and febutaz 80 for one months and 20 days the reduction in GGPT was 88 and uric acid 6.4 but im feeling stiffness above my knee area (left one) with pain in knee joint for that I m taking voveran plus with pen 40 only on sos basiswhen ever the pain is severe kindly advise about the reason for stiffness and pain in left side area above knee junction which got stiff or some time minor swelling and remedy for the some all other parameter in above test are well within prescribed range.
I am suffering from avascular necrosis (AVN) bilateral hip joint .in right grade -3 grade -2.can you suggest me any treatment for this condition.
I have severe shoulder pain from past three years. Any home remedies. Because I don't want to have tablets.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.
Iam in 23 year old man, on my shoulders and back of the shoulders have more pimples, pimples marks, tel me the solution for it?
Hello sir, I have a pain in my right leg toe it just feels like its paining inside my toe in the bone. please give me the proper solution.
I am 64. In April last I had fallen from my staircase & hurt my knee. I have undergone physiotherapy & Allopathic medicine treatment. Have pain in knee joint & left leg.Around 3am which disturbs sleep. Any Ayurvedic? Homeopathic medicine you can suggest to expedite recovery. Developed slight limp while walking as left knee still cant bear weight load. Taking 2 Gud Joint capsules & one Ashwagandha capsule a day. Weight only 65 kg but am diabetic.Using Ayurvedic oil also for massage.Do some medically suggested exercises also.Please advise further remedy.
Hi i Am suffering from leg muscle pain. I have done with dvt but there is null in report. But donno the pain remains same uptill now. So can I find the reason n treatment for this.
My Age 24 years Problem is 1 year back she got fibroid surgery and after that she is getting menses 1 month almost 30to35 days and next month 12to15 days this cycle is repeated month to month wat was the problem is there any chance to re appear fibroid. Uterus has not removed in last surgery.
I am 33 yr male, I am suffering from pinched nerve in back of neck, right side. Now the pain is extended to full right arm. Somehow manage to turn the neck towards right, initially was not happening now at the last feel pain at the extreme position may be. I met an accident around 2 years ago & hurt my left shoulder, still there is some pain in left arm above elbow, can't take full load & feel painful in a while of stretch. Can you help me in getting rid of it.?
- low body mass index
- low bone density
- previous fracture
- cigarette smoking
- alcohol consumption
- family history
- low dietary calcium and vitamin d intake
- prolonged bed rest or physically inactivity
- certain medications like steroids and anti-thyroid drugs
- certain illness like rheumatoid arthritis, hyperthyroidism etc