Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Punet GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes from lazt three days. What should I do? And I am allergic to dust and diwali work is going on in my house now.
Hi i'm 21 year old. I can't see through my right eye. The images coming blur from My right eye. How and From where should I check up my eyes.
Hi ,I am 45 years and now my near eye vision is not clear .doctor say I have presbyopia. Also my far vision is poor - 4.00 in both eyes for which I am wearing contact lenses. Pls suggest what to do to avoid wearing a specs or glasses n still my both near n far vision are clear.
I cannot see long distance Now What I do? I think I have number of eyes. Which is the best treatment of my eyes?
I have myopia and I use spectacles but I don't want to use it, so please tell me the best treatment for this.
Hi I am a 21 years old btech student. Due to exams am having continuous headache and eyes are watering while reading the text notes. So I request to find me a solution for reducing the stress and pain.
Sir, my eye sight is decreasing day by day even I used glass also. What should I do to ignore this problem?
I have red eyes last three weeks what should I do and also headache I need your help please give me your suggestion.
I have myopia and it amounts to -2.25 in both eyes. I want to reduce it as much as possible. Please suggest some tips.
My eyes get strained frequently while working on computers. It gives me pain in eyes and unable to concentrate. What should I do?
I have chicken pox hollow marks on my face and chest. I am putting coconut water from 2 weeks but I am not able to see any change. Wat should I do to remove the marks?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.