Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet UberoiYour feedback matters!
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.
I am 34 years old. Post pregnancy I developed a disease names psoriasis and it affected my scalp and developed one or two small patches of dandruff which resulted in soreness on being scratched. I Am undergoing a treatment for this but the hair tonics being prescribed are making my hair thin and the hair fall is at its peak. I had gone thrice to the dermatologist till now and have been prescribed medicines including vit d, Omg 3 and hair tonics like tacks forte and ultiderm. On discussing this hair thinning problem with my doc she said th medicines make the hair weak and is also imo that I continue them and after this disease is cited she will start the hAir thickening treatment. I would like you to suggest me whether I had continue with the treatment or seek help in homeopathy or is there any other way to get rid of this problem.
What is the best diet in breakfast for a diabetic and high blood pressure person. Please let me know solid as well as in liquid.
Hello doctors I need to attend an important class tomorrow. But I caught cold today. How can I cure it fast without medicine? Thank you!
Cock is getting erected but sperm is coming only after when am in deep sleep. Need a solution to this.
I'm 22yrs old I'm the student of B.A 1st year. I'm not able to sleep well for last week. Sir what should I do?
I am 7 months pregnant, at the beginning of my pregnancy my weight was 77 kg and now it is 90 kg. Is it possible to have the baby by normal delivery or not? My sugar and BP ARE QUITE NORMAL.
He is a diabetic patient. He. Is 45 years. And we know ten day ago he is a fatty liver patient. So this incident is very worry issue for us. So how can we reduce this problem.
You can overcome your diabetes by gaining some knowledge about what to eat and what not.
1)Completely stop consumption of sugary foods, artificial sweetness, canned juices and any other sweet preparation.
2)Start substituting your wheat flour with bajra/jowar flour/whole wheat flour to reduce your glucose intake.
3)Include a plate raw veggies before your meal to increase your fibre content as it helps to lower down your sugar levels.
4)Substitute your meals with red or brown rice instead of white rice to increase fiber.
5)Flaxseeds (not to roast) are an excellent source of fibre n omega 3 fatty acids n are known to reduce your glucose levels naturally.
6)Cinnamon tea is one of best remedies to reduce your insulin dosage as it contains chromium pincolate which diverts the glucose from the food we get to the muscle cells n must be taken after dinner.
7)Drinking of kokam water before meals (soaked in water for two hours)
Helps to bring down your sugar levels and is a natural cure for diabetes.
8)Fruits that have high glycemic index are not recommended like mango, chikkoo, custard apple etc
9)Lastly exercise for at least 50mins a day is a key to achieve good health.
For a more detailed diet chart and how to plan your menus for issues like diabetes, thyroid, anemia, obesity, gastritis, pregnancy, gastric ulcers consult privately.