Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet DwevediYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from lot of mental issues such as: 1. Anxiety 2. Depression 3. Thinking too much about little things 4. Get angry on little things 5. Loss of concentration in studies 6. Forget what I study 7. I loved the girl but she did not accept my proposal and therefore I am unable to forget her. She always come in my mind 8. How to increase confidence while talking with people. Please provide me the answer.
Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure. But it does mean you haven’t succeeded yet.
Failure doesn’t mean you have accomplished nothing. It does mean you have learned something.
Failure doesn’t mean you have been foolish. It does mean you had a lot of faith.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ve been discouraged. It does mean you were willing to try.
Failure doesn’t mean you don’t to do. It does mean you have to do it in a different way.
Failure doesn’t mean you are inferior. It does mean you are not perfect.
Failure doesn’t mean you have wasted your life. It does mean you have a reason to start afresh.
Failure doesn’t mean you should give up. It does mean you must try harder.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ll never make it. It does mean it will take a little longer.
Failure doesn’t mean God has abandoned you. It does mean God has a better idea.
I have a problem. I'm not able to speak with girls seeing their eyes. Please help me to get rid of this habit
My child is 5 years old. His speech is not clear yet and he is not able to speak clearly. Should I see a speech therapist. Can this treated at home?
When I see anygirl I want to get intimate with her. And its not matter who is she and how she is this? what can I do please help me.
In psychiatry how to define a person who suffers from occasional low moods in summer followed by extreme low moods in winters?
I am 19 year old I have asthma.Is it effect on my memory? how can I maintain my concentration because I could not focus on my study properly from last one year.
What should be done to clear the speech if one has suffered a stroke and is still trying to recover after 14 months?
Hello there, my problem is I amnot be able to hold my concentration on my studies fir longer duration. After start studying, my brain tries to get involve in understanding whats there in the study topic bt suddenly my concentration breaks and this way so much time I use to waste indirectly. Help me please. My Ph. D fellowship xms are coming this december.
I am 24 years old, I have a problem for past 6 month that I have some problem of my sensation power , when I walk it seems like after hangover situation, I can't concentrate in my study. Sir what should I do now,
Hello, from one month I think I am mentally depressed. could’t concentrate on my work. I feel like I am drunk every time. Don’t feel active, I sleep for 9 to 10 hours in a day but still feel sleepy. I am in worst face of my life because of my job is not secure now and office life is going very tortures. I am in the stage of depression and stressed.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert.