Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pummy ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years, I am PCOD, I had my dates 2 months back, during dates I had safe sex. I took 5 days regestrone 5 mg 2 tablets in 1 day. Today is 2nd day after I stopped my tablet. Still I am not getting dates. I took home pregnancy test 2 times. It says negative.
My gf does not have any sexual feelings at all. She do not get excited even though I hug and kiss her. Her periods are also irregular. please tell me what to do.
Hi sir I was married before 20 days and was having regular sex with my wife but 3 days before there are white particles comes on top of my penis and red dots but there is no pain in my penis my wife also have itching in her vagina my personal Dr. Prefred me to apply cream on penis clotrimazole cream of candid.
The problem is related to my wife. A white liquid is getting leaked from her vagina frequently. Is it normal? And whether it affects her to get pregnant as we are planning to have a child?
I had unprotected sex on may 3 but thn later got my periods on may 10 and also on june 10 now my period is delayed by 10 days am I pregnant?
I am 19 years old I am suffering from pcod. I have irregular periods from the age of 14. How should I cure this. I have unwanted hair all over my body. please help.
After 5 years from my marriage we have no children she have some pregnancy problem or menstrual problem please give me one solution.
1. Raw spinach
2. Raw broccoli
8. Olive oil
My wife had help syndrome in first pregnancy that is jaundice and bleeding problem how much is the chance for her getting it in 2 pregnancy?
Hello. How can I produce breast milk without pregnancy? Please Give me some medication info as well as home remedies. I have taken domperidone tablets but there was no result. Help me please.
In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed as “GRIVA SANDHIGATA VATA”.
Cervcical spondylosis the most common disorder of the cervical spine.
Cervical spondylosis is a term used for age related wear and tear affecting the bones (vertebrae),joints and discs of the neck (cervical spine),usually occurs in men and women older than 40 and progresses with age,men usually develop it in earlier age than women.With the increase of age discs gradually breakdown and become stiffer as a result of which body reacts and develops bony growths (osteophytes) these osteophytes put pressure on the on the spinal nerve roots or spinal cord resulting in pain.
CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS-AYURVEDIC CONCEPT
According to Ayurveda the Vata, the principle of movement is the predominant function with the skeleto-muscular system and the nervous system. Problems relating to these systems are predominantly caused by vitiated Vata. The vitiation of vata is caused by two mechanisms. One of them is obstruction to vata due to malfunctioning of kapha and pitta. The other one is increase of vata independently (the degenerative problems). The sacrum is situated in the Vata area of the body and this disease is caused by aggravated Vata and ama (toxins), which cause stiffness and reduce mobility in this area. Treatment involves detoxification and elimination of ama and also a Vata pacifying diet, lifestyle and herbal preparations.
1.Basic cause of cervical spondylosis is age related wear and tear.
2.Most of the people show age related wear and tear in the age of thirty as evidenced by x-rays but symptoms does not appear until later ages of life.
3.Drying and loss of elasticity in the spinal and cervical disks
4.Bulging and sometimes herniation of disks so that disk material protrudes from between two vertebrae
5.Stiffening of the ligaments connecting neck bones and muscles
Cervical spondylosis is caused by chronic degeneration of the cervical spine, the cushions between the neck vertebrae, and joints between the bones of the cervical spine. A previous neck injury can predispose to a person to cervical spondylosis.
The signs and symptoms of cervical spondylosis are:
- A stiff, painful neck
- Shoulder, arm or chest pain
- Tingling and pinprick sensations in the arms, hands, legs or feet
- Numbness and weakness in the arms, hands, legs or feet
- Lack of coordination
- Difficulty walking
- Abnormal reflexes
- Loss of bladder or bowel control, or urinary or bowel retention
INVESTIGATION AND DIAGNOSIS
Your symptoms and history, along with an examination, may suggest that you have cervical spondylosis. You may also have imaging tests. The workup may include:
Neck flexibility assessment.
. Cervical spondylosis limits the range of motion in your neck. To observe this effect, your doctor may have you tilt your head toward each of your shoulders and rotate your neck from side to side.
To find out if there’s pressure on your spinal nerves or spinal cord, your doctor will test your reflexes and make sure you have sensation all along your arms and legs. He or she may watch you walk to see if spinal compression is affecting your gait.
Neck or spinal X-ray.
An X-ray may show abnormalities, such as bone spurs, that indicate cervical spondylosis.
Computerized tomography (CT) scan or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
These tests may help your doctor determine the extent of damage to your cervical spine.
Home Remedies For Cervical Spondylitis
- Use Cow’s ghee in your food. It is a best natural “Vata” reliever and gives nourishment to the nerves and other body parts.
- 1 tablespoonful of Turmeric should be consumed once every day, after boiling it in milk for half an hour. It is a very useful herbal treatment for cervical spondylitis.
- Constipation must be avoided at all costs. Constipation may increase pain in Cervical Spondylitis.
- Herbs have divine healing powers and they have the ability to cure any disease from the root. They were gifted to us by God when he created life. So believe in God if you want to get rid of your problems!
- Ayurvedic herbs are unique natural remedies for Cervical Spondylitis. Ayurvedic principles are different in many ways from modern medicine for example - Drinking water from a copper pan after keeping it overnight is also very useful in Rheumatoid arthritis and Cervical Spondylitis.
- Consuming castor oil at night with milk or alone is a very useful herbal remedy for arthritis, especially rheumatoid arthritis and Cervical Spondylitis.
- Improve your nutrition as the first step.It plays an important role to fight diseases. When nothing works, nutrition works a lot!
- Use herbal juices like Aloe vera juice (Kumari Saar) and Amla Juice ( Amla Saar) in routine. Amla is the richest source of natural Vitamin C. Vitamin C improves the natural immunity of the body. 100 gm of Amla juice contains 30 times more vitamin C than 100 gm of oranges.
DIET AND LIFESTYLE
Diet Sour things particularly curd, are strictly prohibited. Fried things, pulses and various preparations of pulses are also contra- indicated in this condition. Bitter vegetables like bitter variety of drumstick, neem flowers, and bitter gourd are very useful. Wheat is better than rice for the patient.
- Exposure to cold , cold bath and any violent exercise of the neck muscles, including pressure, are very bad for the patients. Under the impression that this pain is being caused by some defects in the muscles, people undertake different types of neck exercises.
- While reading and writing, one should maintain a comfortable posture.
- Morning walk gives some relief to the patient, but if it is cold outside the patient should always use a woollen scarf around his neck while going out of the house.
SELF CARE TIPS
- For mild neck pain or stiffness:
- Take a long, hot shower every day
- Wear a cervical collar (which you can buy in a drugstore) during the day
Hello mam, me and my husband are trying to have baby. We are trying for the last 5 months and my gynecologist done with all the test and follicular study and all reports are normal. I am worried and frustrated so kindly suggest me what to do.
Treat Skin Diseases
Wheatgrass can be used to cure skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. There are several ways you can go about using wheatgrass for your skin. Pour wheatgrass juice into a few holes in an ice cube tray, freeze, and rub a cube across blemishes on your skin as well as on any scars or damaged areas. Alternatively, you could pour a cup of wheatgrass juice or powder into a warm bath and soak your body in the bath or at least 30 minutes. Your body will be cleansed and odor-free.
2. Lose Weight
If you have a few pounds to lose, wheatgrass may be the answer. This requires drinking wheatgrass juice or taking wheatgrass supplements, and it's well worth it. Wheatgrass is effective in managing the thyroid gland, whose function is crucial in avoiding weight gain.
3. Reduce Food Cravings
Wheatgrass is loaded with so many nutrients that your body isn't lusting for other foods to compensate for any lack of vitamins or minerals. This goes hand-in-hand with wheatgrass ability to help you lose weight, but it is also critical in your efforts to avoid unhealthy, sugar and fat-laden snacks. Take a wheatgrass supplement (or juice shot) each morning on an empty stomach and it may prevent overeating throughout the day.
5. Detox Your Cells
If you think a regular juice cleanse is the pinnacle of detoxification, you're wrong. Wheatgrass may appear like a simple, dull grass, but it is actually among the most powerful natural detoxifying agents due to its high alkalinity. In fact, it has been said that just about one ounce of wheatgrass is equivalent in nutritional value to more than 2 pounds of leafy green vegetables. Talk about an alkaline overload!
6. Improve Immunity
Wheatgrass has exhibited the ability increase red blood cells in the body, which is why it is so effective in staving off disease and boosting immunity.
7. Stimulate Circulation
Wheatgrass has the ability to increase the amount of oxygen in the blood, making it a great way to stimulate circulation. In addition to taking a wheatgrass supplement, you could also use a cotton ball to rub wheatgrass juice around your face and neck to dilate blood vessels and allow more