Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. PulkitYour feedback matters!
I have a dental gum problem, gum is severely damage due to cavity formation how I shall free from cavity formation.
I have some soft mass grown on my left side of cheek where upper and lower gums contact each other having no pain or no other complications. On Monday dentist curved my teeth edges and small lining of mass is also removed but pain is still there and swelling is also there there kindly suggest what to do gone through blood test yesterday all are normal CBC, ESR.
I haven't sleep for the past one week. My throat is irritating a lot and I have lot of body aches. I have pain inside the cheeks, it like farady spot inside for the long time. I have tried many medicines which was commonly used for mouth ulcers. But no use of it. Kindly help me?
My father is suffering with bleeding from his tongue, we have consulted hematology he advised to take iron injection to increase iron content in blood. If injection is given will this control the bleeding from tongue. Please advise.
From last two week smell comes from mouth after proper cleaning and one cavity present in last teeth. So kindly suggest medicine.
I am a 50 years old man. Diabetic for the past 5 years. I have severe problem of gums bleeding. What should I do?
Hi I am 20 years old. Doc My gums are receding day by day .even after proper brushing and oral care .consulted dentist he suggested some to. So what can I do help me.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.