Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puja Yadav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Puja YadavYour feedback matters!
I have a baby of 4 yrs. After caesarian delivery my stomach size has increased. And I work in a bank .so I think continuously sitting has also contributed to this problem. My body is slim only stomach portion is heavy .what to do.
I had a unsafe sex with my bf on 14th june, I eat unwanted 72 after 1 hour of sex, my monthly periods date is 12th of every month, after 4 days of sex little amount of bleeding like 4-5 drops now 24 th july, my periods is stopped, this is my first time sex so pls help me waht to do.
What is IVF?
IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization and is a method of artificial insemination that dramatically increases the chances of pregnancy. It is one of the assisted reproductive technologies methods used as fertility treatment across the world where other methods have had drastic results.
In simpler terms, a man's sperm is inserted in woman's egg using controlled laboratory environment to proceed with fertilization. These embryos are then carefully put back into the mother's uterus after 4 to 5 days of fertilization in incubator in hopes that the embryo would grow in a full baby. The embryo transfer process needs to be carefully done in order for successful fertilization in the mother's womb.
There are many reasons why IVF is conducted:
- Poor sperm quality - Males having poor sperm quality are unable to achieve fertilization and increase the chances of conception with their female partners. This is male factor infertility due to which people move towards IVF.
- Fallopian tube problems - This is a female factor infertility, in which fallopian tubes either get blocked, or damaged making it complicated and stressful for the embryo to travel to the uterus.
One must approach IVF treatment with patience and a willingness to comply with all the tenets that the treatment is built upon. IVF clinics may vary the treatment a little according to what the patient's condition demands and different clinics may have different methods. The basic methods of IVF treatment however, remain the same. The first step to the treatment is to find the right clinic which complies with factors like availability of resources, cost and quality of treatment. After deciding the clinic, the next step is to understand that IVF treatment happens in cycles and the success rate of conception varies. Patients must also be ready to face any disappointment.
Here’s the short version of the steps involved in an IVF treatment cycle:
- Ovarian stimulation. Your doctor prescribes a course of drugs for you to take to stimulate your ovaries into hopefully producing 12 to 15 mature eggs.
- Monitoring of your drug response. To monitor the progress of your ovarian stimulation you undergo an ultrasound examination and blood tests.
- Egg maturation. Two days before your eggs are due to be collected you have a hormone injection, which triggers maturation of the eggs.
- Egg collection. You receive a light general anaesthetic for this simple, short procedure, and your doctor retrieves your eggs using an ultrasound-guided technique.
- Sperm production. On the day of egg collection, your partner provides a sperm sample.
- Fertilisation. The embryologist puts sperm and eggs together in the lab and, if all goes well, the eggs fertilise and early embryo development begins.
- Embryo transfer. Two to five days after egg collection, your doctor places one or two embryos in your uterus. Frozen transfer can be planned after a gap of 1 month.
- Embryo freezing. If you have additional embryos suitable for use, they can be frozen and kept for future transfers. Also, frozen embryos are available.
- Pregnancy test. About two weeks after embryo transfer you have a blood test to find out whether the treatment worked.
- If the test is positive, you have your first pregnancy scan two weeks later.
- If the test is negative, you and your partner need to talk to your doctor and decide whether to try the treatment again.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I have 2 wives. I do regular sex with each of them on alternate day without any protection. Is there any chance of getting STD.
Hello doctor. My age is 21. I have irregular periods from past 2 years. But from june 2014 it became regular. But from january onwards again my periods got delayed. And it comes after 2months. I did pelvic sonography. It showed pcod. Is there any effective remedy for treating this problem.
M 25 sal ki hu or pregnant hu. Meri ek side se breast bdi or ek side se choti ho gai hai. Or breast dabane se pani bhi aata h thoda thoda. Koi problem wali bt to nhi h na. Or m ky kru k meri breast heavy ho jaye. please kuch home made redime btaye.
I am a polycystic patient. My doctor has prescribed me krimson 35. My friend said we have to take it till 21 days n after the periods starts we have to start taking it from the 5th day. But my doctor didn't mentioned anything like that. I called him n asked he was in hurry at that time but I asked my issue he said I can take it every day no need to stop after 21 days. Please help me how to take the dosage. As my friend's doctor said a way n my doctor said another way. Which way to follow.
I did sex with my bf and now I had missed my periods for 1month, what should I do for getting aborted?
Avoid smoking and drinking
Take a good and sufficient sleep
Avoid getting out in the peak hours of the day. Or cover yourself as much as possible. Use sungllasses to protect your eyes.
Use a broad spectrum medically prescribed sunscreen with uva nad uvb blocking properties daily and regularly.
Use mild soaps and cleansers, use warm water, not too hot or cold. Moisturize your skin well daily.
Eat well. Take fresh fruits, curd or buttermilk, proteins and reduce on your tea or coffee
Relax, meditate and do little work-outs daily.