Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puja VashistYour feedback matters!
Its been 48 days since I had unprotected intercourse. Had an ipill right within 24 hours of the intercourse. My periods were delayed for 16 days in the month of april and later I had it for five days. I had abdominal cramps, white vaginal discharges and fever in the same month. I took 4home pregnancy tests each after a weeks gap after the missed periods all were negative. However I got my periods in last week of april. I again had my periods in this month on my exact date and lasted for 5 days (10th of may) and was completely normal. Please advice my previous delayed periods could be implantation bleeding? (But it was exactly after a month of intercourse) Also, if theres any chance of pregnancy still? Any and every help is heartedly thanked!
Hello I have recently traced that I have thyroid. Upto now I faced with irregular menstrual problems for the past 3 years. And getting treated. Doctors said its hormone imbalance and I used regestrone, primolut etc kind tablets. Upto now. My main fear is. How far it takes to clear this problem. This causes pregnancy issues? I am about to get married.
My daughter is 17 has PCOD. She feels lethargic at times, low blood pressure and pain in stomach is it because of this only?
What is best method to check pregnancy. My wife is 51 years and her period not. Stopped yet. We take precautions but failed to take this tome. Is there chance of pregnancy. If yes how to check. Her last period from 1-3 Jan.
After normal delivery Dr. said not to round their legs only do straight. I had done it for 1 month and after 1 month I started round the legs but my knees start getting painful and when I wake up in the night to feed my baby boy, my legs below knees get painful. What should I do. My delivery was on 20 Oct 2015.
My wife is 28 years old and having issue of irregular and low menustral cycle as a result her whole body is suffering with pain and heavy feelingness. Pls. Suggest.
A man new married and never sex in past. But partner (Woman) is very smart. A confusion occur that I will done it? In this situation what can I do?
Hi I am 28 years old and I am sixth month pregnant woman. I got tested lost month hiv and I got positive and again tested in Vijaya diagnostics and again got positive. Doctor said you should confirm by Western blot method and go to ictc centres you and your husband both go for test. We went to ictc Gandhi hospital and tested by three methods I got positive and my husband got hiv negative. Doctor said to my husband after three months again go for test. Can I go for Western blot method after three months? Is there any chance to get hiv negative result? My cd4count is 626. Based on this at what stage I have hiv? Tell me pls I am totally blank and depressed.
Hello, I Am 22year old male, Me and my gf.. we went physical without precaution and I too discharged in. NOW I am in fear that she may do not get pregnant. Please help me mam. I am very tensed.
Can breast bleeding indicate for pregnancy. After know about breast bleeding. What should be do for next to stop bleeding. After pregnancy can any effect on vagina. Lastly during pregnancy can we stop sex daily.
I am 29 years old female taking femilon contraceptive pill since more than 8 months. I have a 16 month old baby. Does this medicine responsible for my weight gain?
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy:
- No side-effects: homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Long term gain: studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: when compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
Is it true that 5th to 10th day and 20th to 28th day of periods are safe for sex Means partner do not get pregnant Is it true?
Hello good morning I'm suffering from sciatica was under allopathic treatment for around 3months than the pain has subsided but now that I have joined aerobics zumba n yoga is that not good for me? Can I exercise or do skipping? Wanted to even say that my weights put on due to medication for with d3 deficiency, does that happen doctor? I kindly seek your help Thank you
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.