Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puja VashistYour feedback matters!
अदरक हर मौसम में करें असर
* अदरक व सौंठ हर मौसम में, हर घर के रसोई घर में प्रायः रहते ही हैं। इनका उपयोग घरेलू इलाज में किया जा सकता है।
* भोजन से पहले अदरक को चिप्स की तरह बारीक कतर लें। इन चिप्स पर पिसा काला नमक बुरक कर खूब चबा-चबाकर खा लें फिर भोजन करें। इससे अपच दूर होती है, पेट हलका रहता है और भूख खुलती है।
* अदरक का एक छोटा टुकड़ा छीले बिना (छिलकेसहित) आग में गर्म करके छिलका उतार दें। इसे मुँह में रख कर आहिस्ता-आहिस्ता चबाते चूसते रहने से अन्दर जमा और रुका हुआ बलगम निकल जाता है और सर्दी-खाँसी ठीक हो जाती है।
* सौंठ को पानी के साथ घिसकर इसके लेप में थोड़ा सा पुराना गुड़ और 5-6 बूंद घी मिलाकर थोड़ा गर्म कर लें। बच्चे को लगने वाले दस्त इससे ठीक हो जाते हैं। ज्यादा दस्त लग रहें हों तो इसमें जायफल घिसकर मिला लें।
* अदरक का टुकड़ा छिलका हटाकर मुंह में रखकर चबाते-चूसते रहें तो लगातार चलने वाली हिचकी बन्द हो जाती है।
Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease. The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
Let us find out what medical science has found so far:
- Connections: Many a times, in Alzheimer's disease, the memory and behaviour of the person changes because the brain is unable to make proper neural connections which can lead to memory loss of how a person behaved and the elements that formed the basis of the patient's cognition. Apparently, the immune system behaves in the same way within the brain and blocks the connection. This happens because there is constant communication between the brain and immune system along neurological lines, which is where the disease first emanates.
- Inflammation: The brain is prone to inflammation or swelling that is not the normal kind. This inflammation happens as a result of the activation of the infection fighting neurotransmitters and the chemical changes that happen in the brain when an infection strikes. The inflammation usually happens in the plaques or clumps which the brain tries to protect. These clumps are made up of a protein called Amyloid. The immune system is responsible for creating this inflammation in the brain of the patient.
- Pattern Recognition Receptors: Many of these receptors work in different manners and cooperate with each other to create a response in the brain. These PRRs can be found in the brain plaques, and they develop the signs of danger which further fuels the inflammation in the brain as a matter of protection.
- Activation of Cells Linked with the Immune System: When the PRRs begin to respond, it basically activates the immune system and the cells of the same. This is the basic reaction that causes the changes in brain which then leads to the attachment of the protein to the tissue that is diseased, in which case Alzheimer's Disease starts. The inflammation that we had spoken about earlier basically happens in the nervous tissue.
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Which position is better for getting pregnant and how much time to stay in specific position to help swimmers.
As the winter chill creeps in, it’s time to put on layers of warmth to protect you from the extreme cold. As you put on warm clothing externally, you also need to pack your body internally with the right Vitamins and Minerals to brave through the winter chill and the associated health problems.
Here are a few remedies that will boost your immunity this winter and keep you healthy.
1. Probiotic Supplier - Yogurt
Yogurt is a rich source of probiotics and boosts the immune system’s abilities to fight off diseases. Consume at least 2-3 cups of probiotics rich yogurt to get its amazing benefits.
2. Great Booster - Broccoli
Broccoli, the bright green coloured vegetable is a great immunity booster that keeps the immune system strong and stable. Its amazing benefit is that it prevents the immune system from reacting to allergens, germs and viruses which is one of the major causes of immune system related diseases. Eat it as much as possible this winter.
3. Immunity Enhancer - Amla
The Indian Gooseberry or Amla is loaded with Vitamin C. The amount of Vitamin C in this small little fruit is double in comparison to oranges and lemons. Vitamin C helps to strengthen immunity and can help to maintain good health. Enjoy fresh as it is or have its juice.
4. Revitalizer - Oregano and Thyme
Oregano and Thyme have a great anti-microbial potential and are power packed with aromatic compounds that boost the immune system. Added to teas, salads or soups, they enhance the flavour apart from keeping away the winter cold.
5. Resistance Builder - Barley and Oatmeal
Barley and Oatmeal are rich sources of Beta-Glucans, a fibre capable of building body’s resistance to infections and diseases like cancer, diabetes etc. A great booster for the immune system these even lower the level of cholesterol in blood and help to suppress appetite. You can have 1-2 cups of cooked oatmeal or barley to get their benefits.
6. Immunity Restorer - Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds
Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds are packed with minerals that boost immunity. Loaded with Magnesium, pumpkin seeds also contain Zinc essential for boosting immunity. Sunflower seeds are rich in Copper and Selenium, apart from Magnesium and help to maintain bones and control damage to cells. Together they make a healthy mix for you to munch and enjoy great health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I have sugar recently I got married and my question is any chance that my wife get pregnant and we get the baby ?
What could be the natural way to get the menses normal as mine wife unless she does not take tablets periods are always delayed?
My daughter is 1 year old I use diaper overnight nd she suffers from diaper rash her vaginal area becomes red what should I do.
Me and my gf had sex continuously 4 days after having sex she took I pill for 4 days also but then too she is scared about pregnancy will it I pill works or it cause any side effect to her. Pls help me from this confusion.
- Learning disability is a condition in which a child is unable to carry out studies in one or more areas.
- It will be a disability in either writing, reading, arithmatics. It can be in specific area or in all these areas.
- These children are competent as anybody else otherwise.
- They are as intelligent also like any other child.
- Remedial teaching to the particular area and encouragement to all other faculties and interests of the child.