Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puja Jain DewanYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has PCOD/PCOS & she occasionally suffers from lower abdominal pain. Is it safe to have sex with this issue , should it be a hindrance for normal intercourse & if so what are the preventive measures I can follow? Also she says she faces pain afterwards any vaginal intercourse sometimes. Advise me for the same. Thank you.
I am 25 female married before one year got abortion 4 times. Each 40-45 days. Dr. advice Torch infection. I am having Torch IGg rubella and herpes simplex and my husband having IGg rubella and cytomegalovirus in both blood test as positive . Why repeated abortion. He blamed me like he got infection from me. Pls tell wil this infection get cure. How I got infection. Doctor advice me zovirax and doxycycline for 60 days. After two months will I get negative results in Torch. Doctor advice same tablets for him but he refused to take. Now he left me in mom home. Pls guide me for cure my infection.
I am a 26 year old female, I got my last periods on 27.03. 16 and I took my UPT on 8.5. 16 when I dint get my periods and it was positive, everything was going good till today when my doctor did my TVS and couldn't find any heartbeat, she said baby is visible but their is no heartbeat and prescribed me course of injections for a week, I am worried please help and can you temme m how many weeks pregnant?
Hi I'm 37 year's old mujhe thyorid h mera 11 year's ka boy h uske baad mujhe conciev nhi hua phir meine consult kiya laproscopy bhi hua uske baad august 2016 mein mene conciev kiya But baby ki heartbeat nhi thi so doc n suggest kiya ki mujhe abourtion karvana hoga uske baad d&c hua in october now mein fast se faster conciev karna chahti hu. So pls help d&c k baad mujhe periods bahut jayada ho rhe h usally mujhe 3 days hi flu hota tha but now 5 to6 days tak hota h mujhe conciev karna h as soon as possible pls help.
Ayurveda empowers an adjusted condition of being to bolster great health. This adjusted state incorporates blending the psyche, body and soul. Amid this seasonal transition, we need to help you to remember strategies you can use to balance out and fortify your prosperity. The accompanying rundown of tips can help you get your equalization on.
- Develop a positive mentality: You can't pick your encounter in your ordinary life, whether it is a road turned parking lot or a rainbow. Be that as it may, you can simply develop a state of mind of taking a gander at the brighter side of things and not ingest the toxicity of any experience. It will make you a Sattvik individual who is benevolent, pardoning and strong to great and terrible times.
- Adjust yourself to nature: Natural biorhythms are continually influencing our psyche and body. Our cognizant endeavors to take after every day standard and seasonal routine will help us keep any irregularity. The unstoppable force of life is a genuine supply of energy and there is no explanation behind us to feel drained and exhausted. Interfacing with lively components of nature dispels depression and fills our existence with trust, euphoria and inexhaustible positive vitality.
- Tangible regulation: Don't give your faculties a chance to take you for a wild ride. As indicated by Ayurveda tactile abuses and mishandle is the primary stage to make any awkwardness and illness. It debilitates your Mind and commits you inclined of repeating errors of judgment (pragya-aparadha). Controlling tactile longings will make a steady mind, which is most vital for settling on life-feeding choices. An every day routine of Meditation will help you accomplish the somewhat easily.
- Detoxify: Get the Ama out. We resemble a vivid embroidered artwork woven together of our surroundings and our faculties, alongside our body, psyche and soul. As an individual we are a system of vitality and data in another inconceivable sea of vitality and data. Keeping the bodies clean is the initial move towards feeling fundamental and fiery.
- Keep all the moving parts moving: Transformation and change is consistent in the body. Physical activity and development will enhance flow help in detoxification and will develop a sentiment delicacy and solidness. The medicinal examination says, 'Maturing Heart prompts a maturing Brain'. Day by day practice alone is a standout amongst the most effective against maturing exercises that interface your heart and cerebrum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
A day's diet plan should provide at least 25g to 40 g of fibre women need, slightly less fibre than men. For fibre to work well it needs water, so drink enough water. Fibre acts as a sponge and absorbs water and swells up in the gut and help to move food waste for elimination. Some types of fibre help maintain the good bacteria in the gut.
I had unprotected sex took ipill 8 hours after sex can I be pregnant? My cycle is of 23 days and I had sex on 6th day of my cycle means only 1 day after my Menes cycle got over.
I'm 32 yrz of age n I have a year old son. My periods were regular till June 2016. Then I missed my period in July. From August I'm having periods for 12-15 days. What should I do. I only take one thyroid medicine 50 msg. Please advise.
Hi. My wife is not getting periods since last 10 months after she got a surgery on her first delivery and came close various times with protection also she did pregnancy tests various times but it was always negative. Is there any problem with her. What can she do.
Hello Dr, my wife got lot of head sweating and little joints pain due to vitamin D deficiency. Pls help us for cure this problem or treatment need to be taken. Kindly guide us about precautions as she is 5 months pregnant too. Thanks.
I had a baby by c-section delivery in may 2014, since then my periods has not returned.Is this due to breastfeeding? When can I expect it to be back?
I am 26 years old married female with one kid 3 yrs old, I had missed my last period on 14th march 2015 and till date I had not my next period which is supposed to be on or before 20th april 2015, during last month in between 15th march 2015 t0 10th april 2015 I had taken excess unwanted 72 pills atleast 6 times within 20 days duration, I had also pregnancy test using test kit available in market like Dr. Reddy pregnancy kit velocity and I can kit within 3 days interval in early morning urine sample and both the results showed negative. I am worried about my regular period, I have skipped the period, please suggest as its 50 days from last period occurred. I have thyroid problem too and I am taking 50 mcg thyroxin and my weight is 90kgs and height 5'5" actually before this I use to have periods usually around 35 to 38 days regularly but this time only its delayed or skipped till now. Please clear my doubt as I am worried about my pregnancy too as why the periods has been skipped. Thanks.
I am 42 years old woman. I am having irregular periods from last 2 months. It comes after alternative months. My fsh is 8. 32miu/ml. Lh is 1. 98miu/mi. & 0. 19ng/ml. I don' t have thyroid or obesity problem. I have an eleven years old daughter. Is this a sing of menopause? how can it be regular?
Hello Dr. I'm 28 years old married since 5 years. Had a misc in the first year and conceived this month and again had a miscarriage. Please help or suggest.
I was suffering from endometriosis and underwent laproscopy last year. Now doctor prescribed me three months course of progynova (estradiol valerate) from day 1-14 ubhipene (clomphine) 3-7 and duphaston from 15-28. Is it safe to take these medicines or endometriosis will have any effect. What are the chances of conceiving. Last month I took this but was of no use.
Hi, I am 27m and my wife is 26. We're married since November 16. And this month we tried to conceive. Since then she's having back pain and tiredness. My question is what are the symptoms and how can we understand that she's pregnant.
• Crystallisation of chemicals and minerals present in urine leads to kidney stones
Natural home remedy using kidney beans:
1. Take 60 gm kidney beans
2. Add 4 L of water
3. Heat for 4-5 hr
4. Strain the liquid through a fine muslin cloth
5. Allow the liquid to cool
6. Drink 1 glass of this liquid once every 2 hr in a day
7. Do this for a week
8. Do not use the liquid or the beans again 24 hr after the 1st preparation
Natural home remedy using horse gram and pomegranate seeds:
1. Take 1 cup of horse gram
2. Add ½ L water
3. Heat the mixture till water level reduces to 1/5th
4. Strain and collect the soup
5. Add 2 tsp of crushed pomegranate
6. Mix well
7. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using basil leaves and honey:
1. Take 10-15 basil leaves
2. Crush them to make paste
3. Take 1 tsp of basil leaf paste
4. Press on a sieve and extract its juice
5. Add 1 tsp honey
6. Mix well
7. Drink this every day
• Drink a glass of apple juice every day